*****Arrow Season 3*****

48,234 Views | 527 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by jabberwalkie09
redline248
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
On a side note, how about all the love triangles in this show.

Oliver/laurel/Tommy
Oliver/Laurel/Sarah
Oliver/Felicity/Palmer

Probably could throw in Oliver/Felicity/Sarah or Oliver/Laurel/Felicity
TajMaballer
AG
Laurel stays getting her ass kicked.. Her Roy together we're bound to f*** up something. I do appreciate the show not immediately making her this badass that just picked it up. We can painfully watch her evolve. Or watch her get herself killed (like everybody on the show keeps telling her)
Vander
AG
quote:
quote:
Laurel is freaking terrible.
I don't know comic book lore on BC, but isn't that the point? That Laurel is not really the BC, but a poor imitation trying really hard. Then Arrow swoops back in to save the day.

I like the fact that she is being shown as terrible. It's refreshing that they are actually trying to show growth of the character. Hopefully this includes her actually working out like Sarah and training properly for the role. The fact is, Black Canary is a very very well trained fighter. She is going to need, at a minimum, 6 months of actual right training for like 8 hours a day to become as proficient as Roy.

I suspect she will suck the rest of the season and will be much better next season.
jabberwalkie09
AG
IIRC, I think Katie Cassidy said she has been working out in the gym for the role. While I think that is some great dedication to the role, she will need to put on some kind of mass to actually sell the role.
PatAg
AG
Superman is actually a pretty good,funny actor. I've liked him in everything I have seen him in.
tamusc
AG
quote:
Superman is actually a pretty good,funny actor. I've liked him in everything I have seen him in.
Yeah, he was pretty good in Chuck.
SouthTexasAg06
AG
Does anyone know how I can catch the first half of S3? I recently finished binge watching season 2 but can't find a way to get the first half of this season. Currently both the CW app and Hulu only have episodes 7 and newer. Thanks!
PatAg
AG
I think he meant she is just terrible, in general...which she is. Thea and Felicity are fine though. (acting)
swimmerbabe11
I really like Sarah as Canary.
R0GUE
AG
quote:
Sea Pony 07
AG
I thought it was strong episode, overall. I hate how Capt. Lance is in the dark about Sara, I feel like it wasn't Laurel's right to keep that from him. I'm looking forward to someone putting an arrow in Brick's knee. I can't wait to see the Atom suit.
redline248
AG
Yep, if there's one thing I've ever learned from tv shows/movies, it's you don't lie or keep something from people that you care about.

He's going to find out.
tamusc
AG
Overall it was a good a episode, but the BS stuff with the pacemaker made my head hurt.
Sea Pony 07
AG
I find it better to turn my brain off on all the medical stuff, or it would drive me batty. Especially the stuff with the mental institution and Count Vertigo.
tamusc
AG
I'm generally pretty good at ignoring the horrible medical BS, but the pacemaker stuff was particularly bad.
PatAg
AG
Need Oliver back fast.
AgShaun00
AG
just watched first 2 seasons. HOw can I catch up in season 3. CW only has the last 6 episodes.
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
just watched first 2 seasons. HOw can I catch up in season 3. CW only has the last 6 episodes.

Couchtuner. Me

Or

Streamtuner. Me
PatAg
AG
dang ol felicity being annoying.
redline248
AG
She'll get over it.

So, I guess the writers are going with Oliver not actually dying?
Madmarttigan
AG
Yeah I'm not expecting reality from a comic book show but umm I was expecting some explanation for living after being impaled and thrown off a cliff.....
MooreTrucker
AG
Haven't been watching the show, have you?
Sea Pony 07
AG
There is no way Lance does not know Oliver is the Green Arrow.
agmatt06
AG
One thing that bugs me.

We hear all the time about how Felicity is a computer genius, yet her computers seem to get hacked all the time.

She built a virus that more or less shut down the entire city, but she couldn't detect that Merlyn was watching them through the webcam (which raises the question of why there is even a webcam on that system??)

I expected/hoped that it was going to come out that they knew he was watching the whole time and used that to their advantage...but who knows...
Sea Pony 07
AG
Perhaps it's arrogance in her own superiority? As much as I love the character, she can be a bit naive and inflexible when she needs to be.
Dro07
AG
that being said i wouldn't mind finding out how flexible should could be...
DevilD77
AG
quote:
that being said i wouldn't mind finding out how flexible should could be...

"Ba dum dum!"

Me too!
AgMarauder04
AG
Could John Diggle become Green Lantern?
swimmerbabe11
That was my least favorite episode of the series so far.

Why did all the people with guns not use them?
Why wasn't John Diggle up on a rooftop top snipering?
If you are going to do a 'uprising' it should be more like the 3 Amigos, less like West Side Story...community could never ever take on all those dudes with machine guns by hitting them with bats.

And seriously? Felicity loses all street cred by letting someone bug her computer. She knows that Merlyn is a creep who would do something like that.
Her and Atom should make out (again) already.
Why are we still lying to Dad about Canary? And seriously, how would he not catch that before Cyn? Canary doesn't change her voice like Arsenal and Arrow.

swimmerbabe11
quote:
Could John Diggle become Green Lantern?
That would be sweet.
AgMarauder04
AG
I love Felicity, but is anyone else a little tired of her sounding like she's on the verge of tears for every line in the cave?
TajMaballer
AG
They showed Lance taking some heart medication (guessing) so I assume they are keeping it from him to save him from a heart attack.
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
They showed Lance taking some heart medication (guessing) so I assume they are keeping it from him to save him from a heart attack.
Because when he learns she's been dead ALL this time, it will be so much better for him.
TajMaballer
AG
Yeah, I don't think Lance makes it out alive this season. Laurel is just trying to keep him alive as long as possible.
agmatt06
AG
quote:
Why are we still lying to Dad about Canary? And seriously, how would he not catch that before Cyn? Canary doesn't change her voice like Arsenal and Arrow.

They are disguising Laurel's voice to sound like Sara's. So when he talked to her on the stairs, she sounded like he thought she should have.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.