*****Arrow Season 3*****

48,241 Views | 527 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by jabberwalkie09
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm ready for this show to come back.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:

It's gonna be pretty boring now since Oliver is dead
Dro07
AG
quote:
quote:

wangus12
AG
They can just make it a League of Assassin's show and introduce Emmanuelle Chriqui as Talia
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
quote:

LOL just call him.... Lazarus.
DevilD77
AG
Looks like the first few shows are going to be about allowing the other characters to develop. Looking at the show synopsis on the Arrow site, it looks like week four is the earliest that Oliver may show back up.
agmatt06
AG
quote:
They can just make it a League of Assassin's show and introduce Emmanuelle Chriqui as Talia

I support this idea 100%
redline248
AG
quote:
quote:

Hilarious
TajMaballer
AG
Currently rewatching the series and season 2 start to finish might be one of my favorite seasons of tv in a while. Really love how much the show has improved since the first few episodes.

One of the biggest things was the Oliver narration in those early episodes that didn't work. Once they abandoned the voiceover, things seemed to flow better.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Promo for the show returning 1/21. Looks like we will hit the ground running.

jabberwalkie09
AG
Arrow was renewed for its fourth season over the weekend apparently.

http://tvline.com/2015/01/11/renewed-arrow-season-4-supernatural-flash-jane-the-virgin/
agmatt06
AG
I would have hoped so...

Was there any doubt it would get renewed?
swimmerbabe11
Jane The Virgin looks lolterrible.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
I would have hoped so...

Was there any doubt it would get renewed?

Not really.
Dro07
AG
I am actually really excited The 100 got renewed
jabberwalkie09
AG
Enjoyed tonight's episode. I like how Oliver not being around has really allowed things to take off for the other characters and the show felt a little different tonight, in a good way IMO, because of that.
AgMarauder04
AG
It's actually a "trilogy." of them dealing with brick.
agmatt06
AG
I think i'm more sad to see Sphinx getting older than that Oliver is dead...
Madmarttigan
AG
Well no surprise his Asian friend saves him, but I did expect they were going to bring the lazerus pit into this somehow. I wonder how they are going to explain how he came back to life.

My wife wasn't too interested in seeing the new laurel storyline and I don't think I am either. Everything laurel and Sarah are involved in are usually the most cheesy parts of the show...
agmatt06
AG
They came out a day or 2 ago and said they weren't going to use the Lazarus Pit to save him.

I agree that it was no surprise his friend saved him, that was pretty obvious.

I have a feeling we are going to find out that the woman died at some point when he was in Hong Kong.
jlb2957
AG
Hate Laurel.

Weakest part of the show. I can't, for one second, believe she can swing that bow staff hard enough to do much.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Hate Laurel.

Weakest part of the show. I can't, for one second, believe she can swing that bow staff hard enough to do much.
That was my biggest question about her assuming the BC identity...where did she get the training? Or is that something that happened in season 1 or 2 that I missed?
agmatt06
AG
She spent like a month training with the Boxing Arrow...she's not a world class assassin...
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
quote:
Hate Laurel.

That was my biggest question about her assuming the BC identity...where did she get the training? Or is that something that happened in season 1 or 2 that I missed?
She's been training at Ted Grant's gym with Wildcat. That happened this season when Oliver refused to train her.
tamusc
AG
quote:
quote:
Hate Laurel.

She did some training with that guy from the gym that acted as a masked vigilante previously.
redline248
AG
Interesting news about the Lazarus pit. Explaining bringing him back to life and Ra's longevity should be fun, now.

Agreed on Laurel. She has taken Sarah's place as my least favorite part of the show.
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
Interesting news about the Lazarus pit. Explaining bringing him back to life and Ra's longevity should be fun, now.

Agreed on Laurel. She has taken Sarah's place as my least favorite part of the show.
Unfortunately, with that aspect of the comics, I doubt we will ever get away from her. That being said, I don't mind her. She's just kinda...there.
swimmerbabe11
She'll be fine if she ever stops being such a mopey maggie.
DevilD77
AG
I was surprised that Oliver was featured as much as he was. The synopsis that I had seen made it sound like he wouldn't be appearing until later in the season. I guess that was just to throw everybody off.
agmatt06
AG
Good episode.

Laurel is a terrible Black Canary and it's funny that they expect us to think she would fit into the same costume as Sarah wore.

They are really building up to a ton of crap going down, and next week looks like Oliver returning to save the city.

Obviously a round two showdown coming since Ras will know he's still alive.
redline248
AG
I predict arrow and his merry band of numbskulls team up with Merlin and Thea to defeat Ras.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
I predict arrow and his merry band of numbskulls team up with Merlin and Thea to defeat Ras.
I lol'd, and this is probably what will happen.

Also, still not buying Katie Cassidy as Black Canary.
redline248
AG
Laurel is freaking terrible.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Laurel is freaking terrible.
I don't know comic book lore on BC, but isn't that the point? That Laurel is not really the BC, but a poor imitation trying really hard. Then Arrow swoops back in to save the day.
redline248
AG
That may be the point. I can still hate her.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.