*****Arrow Season 3*****

48,240 Views | 527 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by jabberwalkie09
agmatt06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I mean..to be fair..Oliver did survive the blade and the fall by force of will.

Sure he was healed back to health potentially through other means, but I don't think the water can return the dead to living right?
SeattleAgJr
quote:
I mean..to be fair..Oliver did survive the blade and the fall by force of will.

Sure he was healed back to health potentially through other means, but I don't think the water can return the dead to living right?
It can. Hence the name Lazarus Pit, as Lazarus was brought back from the dead.

"Lazarus Pits are composed of a unique unknown chemical blend that bubbles up somewhere within the Earth's crust to the surface at key points on Earth, typically at the junction of ley lines. The substance possesses the ability to rejuvenate the sick and injured, and even resurrect the dead. The pits also decrease the age of the user depending on how long they stay submerged in the pit. If a healthy person goes into the pits, they will be killed in most instances."
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
I think I see how this all resolves itself.

RaG thinks Ollie is the one mentioned in the prophecy-thingie, as he brought himself back from death through force of will (whatever).

I think we will learn that the "penicillin tea" he was given was actually made with water from the Lazarus pit, so that he did not in fact meet the prophecy.

Once that comes out, RaG will end his attacks and leave.
Yeah, I actually see this happening the same way.
redline248
AG
Laurel and Nyssa lez action would be funny and weird.
SeattleAgJr
quote:
ewwww.w

insistercest
redline248
AG
quote:
quote:
ewwww.w

insistercest

Eskimo sisters.
SeattleAgJr
quote:
quote:
quote:
ewwww.w

insistercest

Eskimo sisters.
So if this is bring "shipped" does that make it Canyssa? Nyrel?
agmatt06
AG
I imagine they will go cheesy and have Nyssa fight Ras and she will be the one to survive the blade if they are going to claim Oliver actually didn't.
SeattleAgJr
quote:
I imagine they will go cheesy and have Nyssa fight Ras and she will be the one to survive the blade if they are going to claim Oliver actually didn't.
Nah. They will not go that far and do anything that would significantly contradict DC continuity (for what it is worth). Talia and Ras are the primaries for the LoA, and even though Talia does not exist in the Arrow universe, I do not think they will let Nyssa have at it much. If Ras is defeated, it will only be temporary before he is fully resurrected.
Sea Pony 07
AG
I really like the suicide squad. The episode felt like a strong back door pilot for it. I'm not convinced he is dead by any means though.I absolutely hope not anyway. Felicity and Ray are a cute super!nerd couple.

What ****ing awful cliff hanger.
TajMaballer
AG
They opened up the Andy Diggle story up a little along with HIVE, so even if Deadshot is dead (highly doubt it though) hopefully we will at least get him in a flashback. I really get excited when he comes on screen. Crazy that I am lowering my expectations for Will Smith because of how much I like Michael Rowe's interpretation of the character.
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
They opened up the Andy Diggle story up a little along with HIVE, so even if Deadshot is dead (highly doubt it though) hopefully we will at least get him in a flashback. I really get excited when he comes on screen. Crazy that I am lowering my expectations for Will Smith because of how much I like Michael Rowe's interpretation of the character.

HIVE has got to be a more main "big" bad character. Maybe even next season? They keep bringing it up.
agmatt06
AG
Good episode.

I thought it was kind of silly how easy it was for Oliver to disable Ray's suit. Seems like somebody who's a genius should have made it a little more difficult to shut it down....

Good episode though. Crazy ending.

I'll also don't believe Deadshot is truly dead.
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
Good episode.

I thought it was kind of silly how easy it was for Oliver to disable Ray's suit. Seems like somebody who's a genius should have made it a little more difficult to shut it down....

Good episode though. Crazy ending.

I'll also don't believe Deadshot is truly dead.
I liked it. It finally seems as though Oliver and Felicity are getting past their crap. I was getting tired of it.

I'm also not sure Ray's point anymore.
redline248
AG
Ray's point is going to be provide support to Arrow in the future. I don't see how they don't team up at some point.

My favorite 2 parts of the episode:

Ray being mad Felicity didn't tell him about Oliver being the Arrow. I thought she should have said "Oh, do you want me to go tell everyone you built an iron man suit?" what a b-tch he is.

When Ray knocked Roy out with his lightning or whatever, then Oliver disables Ray and just walks off. You don't think maybe you should go check on Roy?
swimmerbabe11
I really wish these shows were like Agents of Shield where they worked in continuity with the Cinematic Universe.
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
I really wish these shows were like Agents of Shield where they worked in continuity with the Cinematic Universe.

There really isn't much of a cinematic universe at this point.
TajMaballer
AG
quote:
quote:

I don't know anything about Ezra Miller, but I LOVE Grant Gustin as Flash! It's going to be weird in a couple of years when they have The Flash movie and it's not Gustin. Also, have they mentioned anything about Green Arrow in the DCU? Amell has really grown into the role IMO along with the other actors, with maybe the exception of Felicity (but that probably has to do more with the storyline they have her in)

But I agree with AgMaruder for now. Not much of a DCU yet. We will see how things play out. Maybe Miller plays a different Flash.
AgMarauder04
AG
I wish Grant was the movie Flash. HE's so good.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't know anything about Ezra Miller, but I LOVE Grant Gustin as Flash! It's going to be weird in a couple of years when they have The Flash movie and it's not Gustin. Also, have they mentioned anything about Green Arrow in the DCU? Amell has really grown into the role IMO along with the other actors, with maybe the exception of Felicity (but that probably has to do more with the storyline they have her in)

But I agree with AgMaruder for now. Not much of a DCU yet. We will see how things play out. Maybe Miller plays a different Flash.

Ezra Miller is FABULOUS

Don't know if they'll do a big screen Green Arrow but I'd say right now don't bet on it. And if they do it won't be Amell.

Green Arrow is cool but it's just way too similar to Batman. They're even taking his story lines now.
PatAg
AG
I've only seen Ezra Miller in perks of being a wallflower..didn't really strike me as Flash-like. The one on TV is nailing the role.
TajMaballer
AG
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/yonny616/news/?a=117366

I really hope Ayers does a good job with Suicide Squad, but this sucks for the CW. Really liked Michael Rowe in this role.
Dr. Horrible
Surprised no one else posted after last night, I couldn't find this thread.

I was was a little disappointed with last nights episode, but I'm thinking it was more of a set up episode. I'm wondering if Oliver publicly outs himself as the arrow also, setting it up so that it is public knowledge that there are multiple arrows, meaning that there is no way to convict any of the arrows for murder because they can't say which actual person committed the murder(s). So now it would be back to Lance to catch one of them in the act if he wanted to get a specific person in jail.

also, really looking forward to the upcoming crossover with the flash.
AgShaun00
AG
that is the thing. There is no way for them to prove anything. I was disappointed with the episode and the direction. I get they are trying to turn the public against him, but i think it was poorly done. They are convicted him, but no way they can prove it.
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
that is the thing. There is no way for them to prove anything. I was disappointed with the episode and the direction. I get they are trying to turn the public against him, but i think it was poorly done. They are convicted him, but no way they can prove it.
The next episode looks awesome. Yeah, these few haven't been as good, but I bet the ramp up to the finale will be epic.
TheDraw
AG
Photo from the upcoming crossover episode. Ollie in League attire. BTW they show this in the flash preview. Right now the flash is running one episode ahead.

jabberwalkie09
AG
Last night was alright, but wasn't great. I'm more interested in the crossover and how Oliver is going to deal with the league.
redline248
AG
Based on that pic above, it looks like he deals with it by becoming part of it.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
Based on that pic above, it looks like he deals with it by becoming part of it.

Can't beat them, join them?

As a side note, it feels like Nyssa will be sticking around for a while this time.
agmatt06
AG
Oh Snap...Roy!
agmatt06
AG
Wow..this show had been on a bit of a lull...that changed tonight.
TajMaballer
AG
Oliver Queen can't win man..
AgMarauder04
AG
Someone needs a Lazarus Pit!
agmatt06
AG
It's pretty ingenious when you think about it.

Ras is going to force Oliver to join the league if he wants to save his sister which he will do of course.
R0GUE
AG
When Lance tells Oliver they both know who's fault this is I just wanted to yell "Yeh the morons who thought it was cool to put a guy waiting trial in gen pop!"

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.