******SUPER DUPER OFFICIAL SONS OF ANARCHY SEASON 3*****

10,331 Views | 220 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by UnderoosAg
ChipFTAC01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Happy is a real life Hell's Angel as well (as well as the official TA for the show).
AgGrad99
AG
Holy Cow......I didnt realize that the cleaner was Stephen King until just now.

ORAggieFan
I think that is why Happy isn't in too much, he has the technical adviser thing going. He's a badass.

Stephen King was awesome in his roll. Don't know of any other guests, but wouldn't surprise me if there were some. That assumes you know that Sutter plays Otto.
AgGrad99
AG
Does Piney have oxygen in real life, or is that added for the show.

I assumed it was a prop....but now I'm curious.

[This message has been edited by AgGrad99 (edited 12/2/2010 4:37p).]
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
Could be something as simple as him not having visitation rights.

They told Stahl he didn't have visitation rights and wanted to get him some yard time with Otto.

Gameday Bill
AG
Something I haven't seen mentioned is about the way Chibbs killed Jimmy. I can't remember this far back, but isn't there some significance to the scars on Chibb's face and the way Chibbs sliced Jimmy's face prior to killing him.

I seem to remember something along these lines, but can't remember enough to tie it all together.
AgGrad99
AG
Jimmy did it to him when he kicked him out of the IRA/Ireland, and stole his family....

(or it could have happened when he was with the Roman Army as Maximus Arilius' assistant in Gladiator )
MW03
AG
quote:
Something I haven't seen mentioned is about the way Chibbs killed Jimmy. I can't remember this far back, but isn't there some significance to the scars on Chibb's face and the way Chibbs sliced Jimmy's face prior to killing him.

This is another example of authenticity. The scars are also referred to as the "Glasgow Grin" and is an actual thing in Ireland/England.

The guy from SoA that has them rec'd the same when he was mugged and left for dead.
Gameday Bill
AG
Thanks MW03.....interesting stuff.
ORAggieFan
Just re-watched the 2nd half of the finale. I thought this season was a letdown compared to the first two, but this finale is a work of art. So worth the pains of some of the child search and plot twists.

It is great to re-watch and look for clues of the setup. One big one is after Jax gets screwed by Stahl he jumps on the bike with a big grin.

Really amazing work by Sutter on this. I put that last half hour up with the end of the Godfather movies in terms of greatness.
chris1515
AG
Wow, I didn't realize Chib's scars were real. Worked into the story line very nicely.

Great finale. They really set you up to believe Jax turned rat by the way they played that little clip in all the previews. Kind of directed focus away from the fact that it could be a setup for Stahl.

So, season 4 will start up with the guys getting out of prison and
1. having a new gun running operation
2. in business with the mayans
3. dealing with a po'd russian
4. Charming in the hands of a new mayor
5. No contacts in the Police dept
6. Some members who didn't go to jail and might be used to a new level of power (I can see a power struggle somewhere there)
7. Jax as a bona fide genius for setting up Stahl
8. the white supremacist guy who got burned (can't imagine his little role this year was the end of him)
9. What else?

What, did you expect 10 items in that list? Who do you think I am, David Letterman?

Bring on "Justified".
UnderoosAg
AG
9. Jax reading his dad's letters to Mo.
10. Tara having their kid.
11. Opie's kid seeing his new stepmom all scrambled on Cinemax.
12. Unser dying.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.