******SUPER DUPER OFFICIAL SONS OF ANARCHY SEASON 3*****

10,329 Views | 220 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by UnderoosAg
ChipFTAC01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think she was freaked out by the Irish kid getting stabbed. She wasn't being able to do her job right and she froze up in surgery.
tamilynn
Stephen King

'Where is she?'

'WHERE'S WHO?!'

Great job as the cleaner.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
That was a GREAT cameo.
aTmLoKi
AG
Awesome cameo!!

An interesting tidbit is when he said he'd call "Bachman" to come clean it up, alluding to his days as Richard Bachman.

Well played SOA!
StickyNote
I think SOA will play out the Gemma mentoring Tara story this season as well as more with John Teller. I noticed a few episodes back they showed a color photograph of John on the wall of the club. Therefore, I am thinking flashback scenes are coming especially now after finding about his ties to the blonde, Irish lady.
ChipFTAC01
AG
AH, Stephen King! I knew I recognized that guy.

Interesting episode. Seemed pretty slow despite a lot happening. I think we did get confirmation that the kid that got shot wasn't Opie's lady's kid. And who BTW thought it would be a good idea for Opie to be at the club while his lady is getting tagteamed by some Bonzai Warriors?
redassAG07
Having Opie at the club was a dumb movie but was pretty entertaining from the audience perspective.

LOVED the cleaner part!!
Dro07
AG
ttt for tonight
Dro07
AG
Holy **** they gave the baby up for adoption... and now possibly is in the blackmarket?! WTF!!

[This message has been edited by A&M Iceman (edited 9/28/2010 10:13p).]
Thunder18
AG
heart attack?
YELNATS
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED THE MARRIED WITH CHILDREN REFERENCE.

Tig: Maybe you go red head for a while.
Gemma: Aw s**t, I'd rather shave my head.
ChipFTAC01
AG
What was the point of the run-in with the ruffians at the drug lady's house?

Does anyone feel like the only cool 15 seconds of a 45 minute episode to make the promo for the next week?
ChipFTAC01
AG
quote:
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED THE MARRIED WITH CHILDREN REFERENCE.

Yeah, I laughed. Both before and after she responded.
Stive
AG
quote:
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED THE MARRIED WITH CHILDREN REFERENCE

Yeah I thought that was funny.

quote:

I think this is my only beef with this show. It seems like there are quite a few episodes where they shoe horn in some kind of gunfight/throwdown, etc. It seems like the writers/directors feel like they have to put one of these scenes in keep the show an "action" show.

Now granted, at times they will take these little scenes and tie them back in several episodes later, but when it happens, it doesn't seem very natural to the episode.

On a different note, the more I see Katey Sagal in this role the more I appreciate her acting. I thought she rocked it last night, especially in the scenes with Hal Holbrook.
Dro07
AG
that scene with her pops last night almost made me lose it! Alzheimer's is such a horrible disease.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Katey Sagal really is pretty incredible. Who would have thought 20 years ago that Peggy Bundy had any acting chops?

Ron Perlman is great too, in a lot more understated fashion.
ORAggieFan
quote:
If for no other reason it got the Sons away from Gemma for her to drive to Charming alone.

Everything else was pretty heavy to watch, so also provided a few minutes of something less serious.
Griffle
If I see one more solitary shot of Jax brooding over losing Abel, I think I am going to vomit. I understand he's angry, but c'mon!

And Katy Segal rocks. The scene with her dad at the old folks home was tough. I agree with the above poster, that disease is a nasty and sad disease.
UnderoosAg
AG
Redhead comment was nails. I also wondered about the Methhead Deliverance crew. Giving the show the benefit of the doubt, when an MC deals in guns and has drug connections like that, seems like random stuff would pop up all the time. When it first came up that they were stopping off to pick up meds, I wondered who/what would be waiting for them.
Thunder18
AG
bump
singer10
AG
Wow this show keeps getting better and better. I can't wait till next Tuesday.
David_Puddy
AG
That ending last night is setting up the remainder of this season very nicely.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Agree, great episode.
Gameday Bill
AG
I agree Puddy......I'm curious to see how the "truths" from the past play out when SAMCRO goes to Belfast.
aTmLoKi
AG
Sons of Anarchy is the best show on television right now. There is nothing else that I care to check out on my DVR as much as SoA!

Last night was like a season premiere/finale episode. This is some incredible TV!

Doug Christie
so, are we going to find out how involved clay and gemma were in john teller's death?
ChipFTAC01
AG
Further shades of Hamlet?

There also is the further mystery to be explored of the Irish chick somehow being involved with John Teller. I've been thinking she's Jax's real mother.
singer10
AG
I don't think so Chip. But I do think that the Irish chicks daughter could sure be Jax's half-sister.
texican08
AG
^
That's what I was thinking as well.
Thunder18
ChipFTAC01
AG
Yeah, that makes more sense than what I proposed.
ORAggieFan
Loved it.

Definitely Jax's half sister. What else will Jax (and us) find out?
redassAG07
What about Juice's cut? I didn't see that they got it back.

Not sure how I feel about Jax making the deal with ATF. I see why he would be hoping like hell it doesn't backfire on him. I'm stick of her!

Wonder when Tara is going to tell Jax about the pregnancy
20ag07
Renewed for season 4 today...
Doug Christie
quote:
Not sure how I feel about Jax making the deal with ATF. I see why he would be hoping like hell it doesn't backfire on him. I'm stick of her!

i love stahl as a character. she's such a good antagonist.

[This message has been edited by Doug Christie (edited 10/7/2010 3:47p).]

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.