******SUPER DUPER OFFICIAL SONS OF ANARCHY SEASON 3*****

10,327 Views | 220 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by UnderoosAg
AGgirl83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think that the way Gemma guides Tara about raising Abel may be another hint to suggest that she herself did the same thing. Maybe Teller continuing the relationship with the blonde even after Gemma raised her son for her is what was so upsetting to her during that phone call.
UnderoosAg
AG
Clay reveals to Jax that he. is. his. father. Then chops off his hand. Right after Stahl freezes Tig in Carbonite and hands him off to the de-patched former president.

Somehow I think Tig gets stabbed in the ass to follow getting bit in the ass, and getting shot pluggin' the greedy Guadi. If its gonna happen to anybody, it'll be Tig. He may have to save Tara from tape nose and his ruca.

And once again I strongly recommend turning the closed captioning on when the Irish start thare wee bit a mumblin.
ChipFTAC01
AG
I'm 99% sure that the only connection between Jax and Ireland is that John Teller had an affair with the Irishwoman which led to the birth of Trinity.
JAggie2007
AG
Are y'all forgetting the heart condition Jax and Abel have that got passed down from Gemma? Pretty sure the Irish girl is only a half sister.

[This message has been edited by JAggie2007 (edited 10/24/2010 2:45p).]
redassAG07
quote:
Are y'all forgetting the heart condition Jax and Abel have that got passed down from Gemma?

Yes, as a matter of fact. When was it mentioned? I missed it somehow
ORAggieFan
I know it was mentioned around when Abel was born, if not a few other times.
singer10
AG
Gemma is definitely Jax's mom and Trinity is Jax's half sister. No questions there.
AGgirl83
AG
Yeah, I missed the heart condition thing.
UnderoosAg
AG
Gemma calls it the family flaw and apparently had another son Tommy die from it.
UnderoosAg
AG
Alright, so is Jax gonna wind up doing his half sister or what. That's just plain awkward.

And it seems to me if you went all the way to Belfast to pick up your kidnapped son, playing grab ass at a street party would be the last on the list of activities.
David_Puddy
AG
I thought that too but surely not. I think Jemma is gonna keep a close eye on that and if she thinks it might happen, she could break down and confess.
ORAggieFan
For the most part great episode. Hated the very end at the adoption agency. Getting a little sick of the runaround.

Interesting little bit with the prospect, showing the life isn't for everyone.
Centerpole90
AG
Well thanks to Dish and Fox kissing and making up I can finally get back on SOA. The only episodes I've missed so far have been the three or four during the Dish squabble. IIRC I got left out after the Stephen King episode.

Do I need to invest in some iTunes to catch up? Can I send Dish the bill???

TIA.
David_Puddy
AG
Definitely. How much per episode?
singer10
AG
Definitely get caught up on itunes centerpole. It'll be worth the 8 bucks or so to download the 3 or 4 episodes and watch them in high quality without all the problems that come with watching them on some website. Especially with as hard as it is to understand the Irish, you'll appreciate the itunes quality for sure.
Centerpole90
AG
Will do. I'll put watching tonight's episode on hold until I can download and catch up on itunes. I did watch the short recap the DVR caught over the weekend; I see that Lem from The Shield is back. Hope he gets a bigger role here or somewhere... all The Shield characters are like family.
singer10
AG
Ya DVR tonight and then get caught up and ready to go again next week. You won't be disappointed I promise.
David_Puddy
AG
Those f'ers just keep on with the cliffhangers to keep you coming back. I wonder what will happen to Tara? Looks like she will either get brutally beaten, or Alvarez is going to have to step in and kill one of his own. Is Chibs going to kill Jimmy? Looks like 4 episodes left this season.
Stive
AG
quote:
Is Chibs going to kill Jimmy? Looks like 4 episodes left this season.

I have absolutely ZERO basis for this prediction, but I'm going to take a stab and say that Jimmy doesn't die this season, but Chibs does. That statement Chibs made last night to the club about killing Jimmy...I think it will reverse itself around.

Once again, this is just a guess, but I'm going with that shameless prediction.
aTmLoKi
AG
This season has been one of the best ever...for any show. There really has not been a "filler" episode, and every single episode leaves you wanting more. If you have not started this season - don't start it! Just wait until it comes out on DVD, as you don't have to wait a week for each episode.
David_Puddy
AG
I definitely agree with that. Hasn't been one "down" episode this season yet.
singer10
AG
quote:
I have absolutely ZERO basis for this prediction, but I'm going to take a stab and say that Jimmy doesn't die this season, but Chibs does. That statement Chibs made last night to the club about killing Jimmy...I think it will reverse itself around.

That is exactly what I said after the episode was over. My brother and I had discussed before last night's episode that no one important on the show has died this season and we thought it would be someone from the SAMCRO Chapter and after watching yesterday's episode we thought the same thing.

BTW, how about Tara's supervisor with the old lady tatoo? I'm guessing that it was a SOA old lady tat like Tara and Gemma have but it cut away so quick that I couldn't really tell. Either way I didn't see that coming.
Thunder18
AG
yea i couldn't tell what the admin's tat was for either, but clearly she used to roll with some kind of MC
ORAggieFan
quote:
This season has been one of the best ever...for any show.
Seriously? I love SoA and have enjoyed this season, but overall I think it's the weakest so far. I'm just not buying most of this run around and how stupid they've acted so far. Also, I thought from the 2nd episode until last week it was mainly filler.

Don't get me wrong, it's my favorite show and I can't wait for it each week, but it's a bit of a letdown.

I would have preferred episode 1 like it was, episodes 2 and 3 getting the kid back and setting up another storyline, then the rest of the season back in Charming on the other lines.
bojangles
the hospital doc with gang tats? holy terrible writing.
Stive
AG
"Two minutes later and I'd of been dancing in Tig territory"

Man there were some funny one liners tonight.

And I am sick of seeing blades cut people up close in this season of shows. Boardwalk Empire and now this....geez that gave me the willies.

But I freakin' loved tonights episode (other than the very end)

singer10
AG
Great episode tonight. The next two episodes leading up to the season finale should be epic.
Gameday Bill
AG
Lots of storylines beginning to come together and unanswered questions being answered.

Oh ya, and can't forget......"Unless we want a three headed grandchild we better let them in on some family history."
ORAggieFan
Great episode last night. Finally bringing Jax's morality of the club back into play, which has been forgotten since mid season 2.

Wish we got to learn more about SAMBEL, for as much story they were apart of they really weren't apart of much.

Enjoy what's going on in Charming. Funny mix of Sons having to save Tara.

Some great lines mentioned, but my favorite part of the episode was the look on Happy's face during the torture.
petey88
or Bobby saying, " this is midieval s**t "

and chewing his finger nails

classic
mckinneyttu97
this show is killing the SO and I. Jax better be careful messing around with the "father". I think he has way more power than he lets on. Who were the geezers at the round table. Clergy men?
Back in Charming. there gonna be blood shed with Salazar and Alvarez. So they will get back from "that moss covered S-hole" only to fix what has happened in CA.
Stive
AG
I took it as the guys at the round table were all IRA higher ups. The father is just a major player in that movement...not THE player.

"I need smokes"
"I need whiskey"

Gameday Bill
AG
quote:
Who were the geezers at the round table. Clergy men?

I agree Stive....they were the big dog IRA decision makers meeting to decide what to do with Jimmy.
Thunder18
AG
bump for the badass episode tonight
Stive
AG
I really liked tonight. Only beef I have is the scene at the convent with the nuns. That was Gemma's cheesiest moment in the series so far.

I gotta admit I didn't see the priest thing coming at the end....wow.

But overall a cool episode.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.