******SUPER DUPER OFFICIAL SONS OF ANARCHY SEASON 3*****

10,335 Views | 220 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by UnderoosAg
ChipFTAC01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I love that they consistently refer to her as a gash.
David_Puddy
AG
quote:
i love stahl as a character. she's such a good antagonist.

Agree....she plays a good b-tch, but I also like how the Sons don't really respect her or her authority and treat her like she is worthless.
redassAG07
quote:
i love stahl as a character. she's such a good antagonist.

I have to agree with that! I'm still pissed at what she put Gemma through by framing her. GRR
ChipFTAC01
AG
The guy that Tig won't let into the charter, do we know anything about that backstory?

I think Darby is a great character. Glad to see them getting him back involved.

Who was the guy they killed in the hospital?

I had several other thoughts and questions as I watched it in bed last night that I can't remember anymore.

David_Puddy
AG
Someone help me out, was the deal that Jax made with Stahl to put the charges on her lover/partner the entire time or did they say? Couldn't quite remember from last week. I definitely didn't see the Jax/Tara relationship ending. Looks like next week they're finally going to get to Belfast and start busting some heads and also looks like Tara may start helping out the feds. Sh-t is about to go down.
ChipFTAC01
AG
I chuckled to myself last night wondering if the angle with them taking the cargo plane to Europe is so they can take their bikes.

I want to see the whole gang come roaring down the cargo ramp out on to the runway to go terrorize the Irish countryside.
Stive
AG
The guy they killed in the hospital was the guy that the Mayans asked Clay to "take care of" at the end of their negotiation under the bridge.

I may have a short memory...but did it show how Darby got burned? I seem to remember them blowing up a meth lab last season, but I don't remember him being in it.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Ah.

Who was he?
Stive
AG
I think they said something about him planning on testifying against the Mayans...being a rat...something. They weren't too specific about it.
texican08
AG
Darby was burned from the Cara Cara incident wasn't he?
Thunder18
AG
the guy they killed was a rat, but not a character of any significance to the show, just something for SAMCRO to do to prove their deal with the Mayans would be legit
ORAggieFan
Darby was burned in the Cara Cara fire.

The guy the killed, I think was the one they found the lip tat on and linked them to the Lodi gang, he was one of the shooters in the drive by.

Stahl hadn't worked out the details with Jax that she was going to throw her partner under the bus, probably why he was surprised when he read the statement she handed him. My guess is Stahl is hoping it causes reasonable doubt, not to completely ruin her. That or she's even colder than I thought.
Gameday Bill
AG
quote:
I chuckled to myself last night wondering if the angle with them taking the cargo plane to Europe is so they can take their bikes.

I want to see the whole gang come roaring down the cargo ramp out on to the runway to go terrorize the Irish countryside.

I think it's more a way to avoid being tracked with the warrants they would have for skipping out on the hearing. Although that doesn't make complete sense now that the hearing has been pushed back.

Either way, I'd like to see them roll into Belfast on their bikes and not some rental car.
MGS
How do they plan to ride their bikes from Manchester to Belfast?
petey88
SAMCRO "borrows" a boat

no handguns in England, so no problem

coast of England to Belfast about 40 miles

they will be on a mission
Gameday Bill
AG
TTT - for tonight's show.

As much as i have liked the season to this point, I'm ready for some chit to go down.
singer10
AG
madams I think your wish just came true. Some serious **** is about to go down in Belfast.

[This message has been edited by singer10 (edited 10/20/2010 12:08a).]
aTmLoKi
AG
Even though I was expecting them to land in Belfast already and stir up the **** there...this episode still served its purpose and was quite entertaining. This is seriously one of the best shows on TV, and certainly the best season yet for SoA!
Thunder18
AG
next episode-90 mins-in Belfast, gonna be TITS!
gigem_ah
Great episode! I was hoping for some action in Belfast but it looks like next week is going to be 90 minutes of pure awesome.

Here's to Jimmy gettin gutted.
The Drizzle
This is one of my favorite shows, but for some reason (probably the accents), I am having a hard time following what's going on down in Belfast.

POSSIBLE SPOILER....

I thought Jimmy O wanted to give the kid back so not to stir up trouble, but now it seems he's planning on taking SAMCRO out??!

What is happening over in Belfast?!
singer10
AG
The Drizzle I was wondering the same thing. All of a sudden Jimmy went from all about helping out SAMCRO and the Priest wanted to get rid of the kid and then they flipped flopped out of no where it seems.
Gameday Bill
AG
It looks to me like once SAMCRO gets over there that the Belfast charter and SAMCRO may be going at it. There is still some pieces of the puzzle missing.

I'm having trouble getting the Gemma/Jax & Maureen/Trinity relationship outside of the fact that John Teller was with both of them at some point.
David_Puddy
AG
Another badass episode and next weeks looks to be even better.

Loved Tig driving the tow truck jacking with the cops at the end.
bojangles
liked finally seeing some actual biker gang stuff.

new prospects, the meeting wth mayans/samcro.

dont really care about the kidnapped kid storyline. weak and completely unrealistic.

also not a fan of most any scene involving peggy bundy or the Jax's completely annoying dr girlfriend.
Stive
AG
quote:
also not a fan of most any scene involving peggy bundy

Wow...I love her character.

One of my favorite episodes of all time. Funny moments, some action, tons of set-up, etc.

And the Ireland scene confuses the heck out of me too.
petey88
and I thought last season was pretty wild, with the Mexican bikers, white supremists, the law, the IRA, the Oakland black biker gang,

really look forward to next week, when SAMCRO was at the hanger, and stepped off and out to get on that plane, almost saw visions of Americans marching off to fight

which is what they are doing,...for family

some folks may not like the killing, the violence,...

I say just think of America in the beginning, overcoming tyranny, making a free country, taming the wild west, putting down uprisings all over the world, and protecting the country, our turf, and the family

here it's all just TV tho

SOA is very good TV program

hats off to Kurt Sutter
ORAggieFan
I enjoyed it, but am curious how the kill a dude in a public bathroom at a park and no one thinks anything of it. Not sure where it's going with the ex-president that stalked Jax.

I too am confused about the Irish. I'm hoping the charter is setting Jimmy O. up, but we'll see. As mentioned, there seems to be a flip-flop, but I only catch every third word and it's usually "the".

Can't wait for next week.
Stive
AG
quote:
Not sure where it's going with the ex-president that stalked Jax.

Betting good money that he's going to kill off one of the main players by the end of this season. I don't follow the "who's been renewed for 20 more episodes" reports like some of the guys that post, but it's setting him up to kill off the girlfriend, Gema, somebody big. At the very least he'll hurt someone badly enough that Clay/Jax flip out which creates a new series of story lines.

Does anyone else think Tig staying behind is going to have some adverse result? Either they're going to need him in Ireland (to torture someone or something) or he's going to have something bad happen to him at home?
MW03
AG
Best line of the night:

"I hope you wrapped it up, because that was a high traffic area you were driving"

or something like that. made me laugh
redassAG07
Ok so I have a theory. Let me know what y'all think.

I think Jax isn't Gemma's real son. I think he and that girl from Belfast are siblings and Maureen or what's her name, is the real mother of Jax and the daughter. I think John Teller had an affair or previous marriage/hookup with Maureen.

I havn't read this whole thread so if this is already discussed, my bad. My brother and I were just throwing around theories earlier.
Doug Christie
that's not a bad theory, my only question is, is maureen old enough to be his mother? I don't get the impression she's much older than early 40's and I think Jax is late 20's. it certainly would be something they wouldn't want him finding out in Belfast.
texican08
AG
SPOILER**

I thought they made it pretty clear in this past episode that Jax and the Irish woman's daughter were half-siblings...

I agree, the Irish woman is 40-45 and I would peg Jax at 25-30.
MW03
AG
I think it's clear that Maureen and Gemma were contemporaries, and I think it's also pretty clear based on the text and subtext of their conversations that there was a relationship between Teller and Maureen.

That means that either (1) Jax has a half-sister or (2) Jax's mother is Maureen, but Teller raised him.

In my opinion, the first option would not be much of a surprise. It's been established that these guys sleep around on their women with fair regularity. However, if the end result of that is that he has a different mother, and that Clay is not his "step-dad" ... well, that makes a much bigger dramatic impact on the show and gives lots of room for new story lines.

So I think your theory is correct.
redassAG07
Awesome! Glad I'm not way-off base!

I just have this nagging feeling that Jax isn't Gemma's biological son. Maureen could have been barely 18-19 when she got pregnant, so if Jax is in his late 20's, that would mean Maureen could be anywhere from early 40's to nearly 50. She could have aged well, you know?

UGH I want it to be next week!!! The 90 minute episode looked AMAZING!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.