What's your current family drama?

29,252 Views | 180 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by theterk
LupinusTexensis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My brother got a pit bull and now my sister won't let her kids go over to his house since it's a rescue that he doesn't know the history on.

Oh, and he just had a kid out of wedlock. The east Texas in him is really strengthening as he ages.
Uncle Howdy
S
My brother and SIL are expecting their third kid. Parents wanted to go up a week after the due date, but SIL didn't want to have houseguests that soon after...parents decided to get an AirBNB a couple of miles away
babyshark
My baby mamma's brother got a pit bull and now she won't let our kids go over to his house since it's a rescue that he doesn't know the history on.

Oh, and he just had a kid out of wedlock. The east Texas in him is really strengthening as he ages.
OregonAggie
AG
I'm happy to report there's nothing to report.
jm94
AG
Step-mom recently passed away.

One step-brother didn't come to the funeral.

Step-sister married a guy (her third) a month later that she'd been dating a few months.

Other step-brother's son dropped out of a D3 football scholarship and is trying to start an MMA career.
Mr_mo8268
AG
Sister... you don't know the half of it
PoohAh97
AG
This thread hasn't started until Treehugger reports.

I've got nothing. My family dramas are indistinguishable from first-world problems.
G. hirsutum Ag
AG
Father in law retired, mother in law was ready to move. Moved to same town as us but she needed a job ASAP but refuses to take just any job. Wants perfect one. Fast forward 3 months and they are about through their savings and now considering dropping their last $5k to break their lease and move back while she can get her old job. Both of their sons have been divorced this year. One of them is doing ok, the other is flying back and forth from Chicago to break it off in some BSC door knob.

Neighbors have 1 "kid" who has been in county jail for a month after he got popped distributing and providing to minors. Their oldest daughter thinks she is gay and moved to New Mexico with some lady she barely knows and no one can contact her. She's 17 and supposed to start her senior year
Tanya 93
Benny broke up with Vivien for another girl he met at theatre camp, Charlotte.
pants
Cousin was working hard at a New York job making dough, but it made her blue. One day, she was crying a lot, and so she decided to move to West Covina, California. She found brand-new pals and new career! It happens to be where her old boyfriend from summer camp lives, but that's not why she's there...
B-1 83
AG
95 year old dad's divorce is crawling along. Supposed to do mediation right after Labor Day. It was already cancelled once by 86 year old step mom's lawyer. It sure would solve a bunch of problems if the beotch would die.

The usual problems with siblings willing to go visit and care for dad at the ranch. 50% do 95% of the traveling and work. One of the "do littles" lives the closest.
Tatem
My mom took my younger sister out of her will this summer (she already took the other sister out!) over a business deal with bil gone sour
Ragoo
AG
pants said:

Cousin was working hard at a New York job making dough, but it made her blue. One day, she was crying a lot, and so she decided to move to West Covina, California. She found brand-new pals and new career! It happens to be where her old boyfriend from summer camp lives, but that's not why she's there...
omg Josh
jm94
AG
^ He's gonna tap that ass all over this house.
aglaohfour
AG
My sister keeps leaving her baby daddy, taking the kids to my parents' and then going back to him a week later. She's done this more times this year than I can count. Their main point of contention seems to be his refusal to stop smoking weed. Everyone is sick of their drama. If it weren't for the kids I think my parents would tell her to stop coming back to their house every time they have a fight.
george_92
Is your sister as perky as you are?
LupinusTexensis
They were before she breast fed 3 kids for a year and a half each.
The Fife
I am the family drama.
lotsofhp
AG
My wife is pregnant and we're in the early stages of all the same drama for planning the baby shower that we had while planning our wedding.

I'm sure no one will give an inch and then we will have another period of no one talking to each other.

Welcome to the world son! Lol
basic8
jm94 said:

Step-mom recently passed away.

One step-brother didn't come to the funeral.

Step-sister married a guy a month later that she'd been dating a few months.

Other step-brother's son dropped out of a D3 football scholarship and is trying to start an MMA career.

Might have taken the mma route when he realized D3 does not give athletic scholarships. Only need and academic based.
george_92
LupinusTexensis said:

They were before she breast fed 3 kids for a year and a half each.

I'd still love to see them.
Ginormus Ag
AG
Dumbass cousin who graduated from Brown and has only made jr VP by 35 is involved in some kind of insider trading scam. Dumbass is probably the fall guy. We will probably disown him since our family crest says, "Nunquam ruinam Guido."
Username checks out.
ToddyHill
AG
My oldest step daughter married a guy she met on Tinder two years ago. They now live in the basement of his parent's house. She works full time, but he claims he can't work due to his weak back. He's overweight, and several doctors have told him he needs to lose weight and exercise. To date, that's not happening.

He also dips, yet his parents claim not to know that. He tells us dipping does not lead to cancer.

And finally, the step daughter has been boinking a couple of guys she knew prior to her marriage.

The perfect Trifecta.

jm94
AG
jm94 said:

Following up, he got his ass handed to him last night - tapped out in like 90 seconds, then went to Urgent Care.
30wedge
After reading this thread, I realized I have not given thanks for how fortunate I really am.
Shakes the Clown
Everything good at the Shakes house.

Favorite nephew got laid off last week in Houston as a welder. Massive layoffs at his company(O&ah).

Recession soon?
Uncle Howdy
S
Shakes the Clown said:

Favorite nephew got laid

Tell him congrats on the sex
diablo loco
A relative is a fentanyl (actiq) addict. It's no better than street heroine in terms of outcomes. His pain doctors have been enabling him for a decade. They should be in jail. It's certainly wrecked his life. That creates a lot of drama.
Swarely
One niece (4yo) has been kind of mean to the other niece (3yo). That's about it.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Mine is all cousin related:
- 53 year old cousin who has 4 kids from 3 different exwives just moved in with his mom and dad after his alcoholic girlfriend was found facedown in the backyard
- 40 year old cousin (brother of above) who moved to Portland with his sip wife allowed their new baby to be given her last name instead of his. Reason given to family (since admitting you're nutless doesn't need to be said): to keep his wife's family name going. What is this unique family last name that must date back to the old country you ask? Cooper.
LupinusTexensis
diablo loco said:

A relative is a fentanyl (actiq) addict. It's no better than street heroine in terms of outcomes. His pain doctors have been enabling him for a decade. They should be in jail. It's certainly wrecked his life. That creates a lot of drama.

Had a cousin on the stuff. He was clean, got cancer, doctor prescribed him opioids for the pain, recovered from cancer, and promptly started heroine. The doctor knew he had a history with opioid abuse.
Shakes the Clown
Relax Jr., I was joking.
Uncle Howdy
S
I know you were #Friendship
Ragoo
AG
Shakes the Clown said:

Everything good at the Shakes house.

Favorite nephew got laid off last week in Houston as a welder. Massive layoffs at his company(O&ah).

Recession soon?
what company?
aggie_fan13
AG
holy **** yall have problems
some men you just cant reach ...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.