What's your current family drama?

29,270 Views | 180 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by theterk
Grapesoda2525
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Found out about this awhile ago, I guess this is the place for crazy stories and I definitely have one.

I used to be online friends with this guy named Jim. We used to play online video games together between the ages of 13-21. I spent tons of hours hanging out and talking with this guy and his best friend.

At 22, I was talking to his best friend on Skype and he told me all these crazy stories.

- the guy got busted for grabbing a 12 pack of beer and running for the exits. A cop tackled him.

- he briefly worked at a pizza parlor then got beat up by the owner and his son for swiping 20's from the register every night and banging the owner's sons wife who was pregnant.

- played paint ball. Arranged a paint ball gun trade with this guy on the Internet. Received the other guys gun and just kept his.

- got arrested for hitting a girlfriend

His friend told me that he would go to " high school socials" in other words, he was the 25 year old going to high school parties. I asked him why and he said it's easy to get laid.

A few years later, I asked jim if he still went to high school parties, he said yes, and I called him a loser than quit hanging out with him ( online).

Finally, I googled his name the other day out of curiosity. I haven't heard from him in 10 years. I wanted to see if he was still alive. Jim recently ended up in a hit and run. He rear ended someone from behind and fled the scene. He was probably on drugs. The cops went to his moms house and saw the car with the other cars paint parked in the driveway. The cops asked Jim's mother if he was at the house. She lied and said no. The cops asked to search the grounds, they insisted, and before you know it they were inside.

The cops searched an upstairs bedroom and found someone hiding into a closet. It was Jim. They demanded that he walk out with his hands up. A struggle ensued. Their were bodies rolling all around the room. Eventually, Jim was apprehended and his mom tried to intervene on his behalf. They were both charged with disorderly conduct amongst other things.

Jim had a criminal record and probably thought he was going to prison for sure. He didn't want to be bubbas ***** so he took Tylenol's until his liver and kidneys gave out. I saw the go fund me page that his sister put up. Jim died of liver and kidney failure at the age of 28.
nonameag99
Grapesoda2525 said:

Found out about this awhile ago, I guess this is the place for crazy stories and I definitely have one.

I used to be online friends with this guy named Jim. We used to play online video games together between the ages of 13-21. I spent tons of hours hanging out and talking with this guy and his best friend.

At 22, I was talking to his best friend on Skype and he told me all these crazy stories.

- the guy got busted for grabbing a 12 pack of beer and running for the exits. A cop tackled him.

- he briefly worked at a pizza parlor then got beat up by the owner and his son for swiping 20's from the register every night and banging the owner's sons wife who was pregnant.

- played paint ball. Arranged a paint ball gun trade with this guy on the Internet. Received the other guys gun and just kept his.

- got arrested for hitting a girlfriend

His friend told me that he would go to " high school socials" in other words, he was the 25 year old going to high school parties. I asked him why and he said it's easy to get laid.

A few years later, I asked jim if he still went to high school parties, he said yes, and I called him a loser than quit hanging out with him ( online).

Finally, I googled his name the other day out of curiosity. I haven't heard from him in 10 years. I wanted to see if he was still alive. Jim recently ended up in a hit and run. He rear ended someone from behind and fled the scene. He was probably on drugs. The cops went to his moms house and saw the car with the other cars paint parked in the driveway. The cops asked Jim's mother if he was at the house. She lied and said no. The cops asked to search the grounds, they insisted, and before you know it they were inside.

The cops searched an upstairs bedroom and found someone hiding into a closet. It was Jim. They demanded that he walk out with his hands up. A struggle ensued. Their were bodies rolling all around the room. Eventually, Jim was apprehended and his mom tried to intervene on his behalf. They were both charged with disorderly conduct amongst other things.

Jim had a criminal record and probably thought he was going to prison for sure. He didn't want to be bubbas ***** so he took Tylenol's until his liver and kidneys gave out. I saw the go fund me page that his sister put up. Jim died of liver and kidney failure at the age of 28.
LOL from forum 16
Ag_N_Houston
AG
The Fife said:

I am the family drama.

Same
nashvilleaggie11
Male cousin (18) declared he is transgender and undergoing hormones etc. Has started dating someone who he graduated all boys private school with who is now also becoming a woman.
lotsofhp
AG
combat wombat said:

Quote:

early stages of all the same drama for planning the baby shower that we had while planning our wedding.

For the record, y'all shouldn't be involved AT ALL in planning your own baby shower. Step out because it's "bad form".
We would love to step out but it all gets brought to our door step when a particular family member gets upset over every little thing and wont give an inch. My wife has to call the shots to protect feelings. It's really exhausting.
HHAG
AG

my wife's period. Every four weeks.
mrad85
AG
HHAG said:

combat wombat™
AG
Man up. Tell them to leave your wife alone or no baby shower. They are ruining what should be a pleasant experience for her. It's not about their feelings.
Beer Baron
AG
combat wombat said:

Man up. Tell them to leave your wife alone or no baby shower. They are ruining what should be a pleasant experience for her. It's not about their feelings.
The wife could also man up and say this.
Beer Baron
AG
YokelRidesAgain said:

OK, this is not technically my family, but needs to be shared.

My wife's cousin's dad is marrying his sixth wife in a few months. His intended is a widow, on account of her husband died whilst engaging in intercourse with the dad's fifth wife.
Me trying to map all this out in my head:

combat wombat™
AG
Beer Baron said:

combat wombat said:

She could. But he's the one complaining.
MooreTrucker
AG
Very little drama in my family. The worst right now is that my niece just started at tu this week.

We do have some cousin drama with one who can't decide if she's gay or not. Mainly just wants attention. They don't live anywhere close to us, though, so we just observe through FB.
HollywoodBQ
AG
nashvilleaggie11 said:

Male cousin (18) declared he is transgender and undergoing hormones etc. Has started dating someone who he graduated all boys private school with who is now also becoming a woman.
I've never been able to figure out the Bruce Jenner type who transitions from man to woman so they can date women. Back in 2005, I had a 60 y/o neighbor (Vietnam Vet no less) who went to Thailand to have his surgery. He said that the reason he was becoming a woman was so he could participate in the Lesbian culture in Los Angeles (specifically Van Nuys).

The other funny story here is that when we went to her coming out party, there were several obvious former men who had small Asian men as their dates. It was strange to say the least.
Bondag
AG
YokelRidesAgain said:

My wife's cousin's dad is marrying his sixth wife in a few months. His intended is a widow, on account of her husband died whilst engaging in intercourse with the dad's fifth wife.
Cause of death heart attack or bullet?
lotsofhp
AG
combat wombat said:

Beer Baron said:

combat wombat said:

She could. But he's the one complaining.
We do "man up" and tell her and then suffer the back lash. We've already done that it 3 times in the 2 years we've been married. But it's still drama. Thought this is what this thread was about.

combat wombat™
AG
DON'T BRING LOGIC INTO THIS.
wangus12
AG
nashvilleaggie11 said:

What's crazy is how young they are when they let them start. My wife teaches at a very affluent school district and they had a transgender kid in 7th grade
Sooper Jeenyus
AG
HHAG said:

Beats the alternative.
Bondag
AG
HHAG said:

Plan any work trips for this week so you don't do anything that will upset her by being at home.
YokelRidesAgain
AG
Bondag said:

YokelRidesAgain said:

Cause of death heart attack or bullet?
Haha, that's a little too close to home.

The dad guy is a homicide detective, and some members of the family think he may have knocked off one of the previous wives. This one was just a heart attack, as far as I know.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Tatem
some of you missed the FAMILY drama part
Old RV Ag
AG
Tatem said:

Hey, this one is family! It's also the best one!

"My wife's cousin's dad is marrying his sixth wife in a few months. His intended is a widow, on account of her husband died whilst engaging in intercourse with the dad's fifth wife."
agsalaska
AG
Old RV Ag said:

Tatem said:

"My wife's cousin's dad is marrying his sixth wife in a few months. His intended is a widow, on account of her husband died whilst engaging in intercourse with the dad's fifth wife."

I am still trying to put that one together in my head.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

Old RV Ag
AG
agsalaska said:

Old RV Ag said:

Tatem said:

I am still trying to put that one together in my head.
That's like a head scratching double header Law & Order script!
nashvilleaggie11
Ya, I am worried there are some bad school counselors out there. My cousin went to a counselor at his University freshman year. I guess he said he was depressed and he has Aspergers but didn't say he was transgender.

The counselor diagnosed him as being transgender right away and then he clung onto it.
Serious Lee
my counselor at A&M was banging students on the reg. she got a promotion at Rice
george_92
Walt Luddiger said:

my counselor at A&M was banging students on the reg. she got a promotion at Rice
A well-deserved promotion.
lotsofhp
AG
Walt Luddiger said:

Industrial distribution?
Stat Monitor Repairman
george_92 said:

Walt Luddiger said:

A well-deserved promotion.

Might need some counseling myself.
Serious Lee
lotsofhp said:

Walt Luddiger said:

Industrial distribution?
can neither confirm nor deny.
YokelRidesAgain
AG
Now my cousin's husband just sent out a Facebook blast informing everyone that their 19 year old offspring, heretofore known as their son, is now a girl. Full on, Antifa level defriending promised to any chump who tries to front about her newfound level of enlightenment.

Whee! I've never felt more at home on the GB!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Old RV Ag
AG
YokelRidesAgain said:

Now my cousin's husband just sent out a Facebook blast informing everyone that their 19 year old offspring, heretofore known as their son, is now a girl. Full on, Antifa level defriending promised to any chump who tries to front about her newfound level of enlightenment.

Whee! I've never felt more at home on the GB!
John Francis Donaghy
nashvilleaggie11 said:

Ya, I am worried there are some bad school counselors out there. My cousin went to a counselor at his University freshman year. I guess he said he was depressed and he has Aspergers but didn't say he was transgender.

The counselor diagnosed him as being transgender right away and then he clung onto it.

So a school counselor can outright declare another person to be a whole new gender, but I call a male intern at the office Nancy for having a man bun and I'm the *******?
Beer Baron
AG
Walt Luddiger said:

Is she your aunt? Cousin? Grandmother? How is this family drama? But whatever post her tits.
Serious Lee
Beer Baron said:

Walt Luddiger said:

Is she your aunt? Cousin? Grandmother? How is this family drama? But whatever post her tits.
i wish i could but shes an Ag, nice lady and i already regret posting what i did.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.