What's your current family drama?

29,273 Views | 180 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by theterk
Beer Baron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So? Lots of ags have tits.
Serious Lee
i actually got a cease and desist letter for posting tits (barenaked tits) on aggieyell about 8 years ago. some young aggie prosecuter in San Antonio who had an affinity for texting nudes to guys she barely knew. id love to (re)post this pyscho cvnts pics but this being a PG forum and all
aggie_fan13
AG
name ? i need a new lawyer for stuff
some men you just cant reach ...
lotsofhp
AG
Walt Luddiger said:

lotsofhp said:

Walt Luddiger said:

my counselor at A&M was banging students on the reg. she got a promotion at Rice

Industrial distribution?
can neither confirm nor deny.

She was a pretty good looking chick

Serious Lee
she was, and was also a just a great person. I probably wouldnt have graduated without her help (and thats not meant to be nasty)
Mr_mo8268
AG
But...

Wood?
YokelRidesAgain
AG
Walt Luddiger said:

she was, and was also a just a great person. I probably wouldnt have graduated without her help (and thats not meant to be nasty)
Right, so you were being groomed and it didn't work out.

Anyway, did you at least get to second base (and more importantly, take photos)?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ginormus Ag
AG
Walt Luddiger said:

i actually got a cease and desist letter for posting tits (barenaked tits) on aggieyell about 8 years ago. some young aggie prosecuter in San Antonio who had an affinity for texting nudes to guys she barely knew. id love to (re)post this pyscho cvnts pics but this being a PG forum and all

Maybe you could PM them to someone. Then I... someone will describe them in PG detail for all.
Username checks out.
HarleySpoon
AG
Beer Baron said:

YokelRidesAgain said:

OK, this is not technically my family, but needs to be shared.

My wife's cousin's dad is marrying his sixth wife in a few months. His intended is a widow, on account of her husband died whilst engaging in intercourse with the dad's fifth wife.
Me trying to map all this out in my head:

The whole "wife's cousin's dad" thing made me yell "uncle!"
YokelRidesAgain
AG
HarleySpoon said:

Beer Baron said:

The whole "wife's cousin's dad" thing made me yell "uncle!"

Not really my wife's uncle anymore, since he was an uncle by marriage and no longer married to the aunt.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Walt Luddiger said:

epic fail
HBCanine08
AG
Ag_N_Houston said:

The Fife said:

I am the family drama.

Same
Story time!!!
CaddoAggie96
AG
Uncle by marriage is currently doing his best Nicholas Cage Leaving LV impression because my aunt, his wife, had a stroke last year and a few months later his big rig burned up.
He has been OTR owner operator for years. My aunt ran the business and he drove. He couldn't take care of her and the family income source and then when the truck burned he lost it.
His drinking actually triggered something in his brain that caused very serious episodes like seizures.
The doctor told him if he didn't quit he would die. He pretty much said good deal, bring it.
So we are just waiting. Sad drama.
jrrhouston98
AG
BIL is 45, graduated form Georgetown. Wasn't sure what he wanted to do with his life, so he decided to go to Holy Cross Seminary. Finished up and moved to New York to work in the Greek church. While working in the church he decides to go to Fordham Law School in his spare time. Hung out his own shingle in NYC after passing the bar and practiced for 5 years, or 7, whatever is required to have the bar exam transfer to Texas without having to take it again. Moves back to Houston 4 years ago so broke he doesn't have 2 nickels to rub together. Had been evicted from his apartment, evicted from his office, and was staying sporadically at the YMCA, that my wife was apparently paying $12/day for without my knowledge.

He's been living in his parents house since he got back, substitute teaching on occasion. He finally took the teacher certification course earlier this year but now isn't sure if he wants to teach. He still has open cases from New York he had taken money for, and knows a disbarment is coming soon but doesn't care because he doesn't want to practice law any more.

He requires medication because he's all twisted up in the head but he can't afford it because he doesn't have a job and has no insurance. He fights constantly with his parents and has even gotten abusive and physical with his dad. Of course when the fighting and drama really ramps up, everyone calls my wife on separate phones and pulls her in the middle of their BS. She will literally answer the phone, hear all the screaming, set the phone down for 30 minutes and we can hear every word being said. It's comical but it sucks. I feel bad for the in-laws but they have enabled all this crap and haven't kicked his ass out.

My wife and I believe that the BIL does not want to work because he has roughly $500K in student loans that he has never paid a dime on, and if he gets a job they will garnish for the rest of his life. DRAMA............
Bondag
AG
jrrhouston98 said:

BIL is 45, graduated form Georgetown. Wasn't sure what he wanted to do with his life, so he decided to go to Holy Cross Seminary. Finished up and moved to New York to work in the Greek church. While working in the church he decides to go to Fordham Law School in his spare time. Hung out his own shingle in NYC after passing the bar and practiced for 5 years, or 7, whatever is required to have the bar exam transfer to Texas without having to take it again. Moves back to Houston 4 years ago so broke he doesn't have 2 nickels to rub together. Had been evicted from his apartment, evicted from his office, and was staying sporadically at the YMCA, that my wife was apparently paying $12/day for without my knowledge.

He's been living in his parents house since he got back, substitute teaching on occasion. He finally took the teacher certification course earlier this year but now isn't sure if he wants to teach. He still has open cases from New York he had taken money for, and knows a disbarment is coming soon but doesn't care because he doesn't want to practice law any more.

He requires medication because he's all twisted up in the head but he can't afford it because he doesn't have a job and has no insurance. He fights constantly with his parents and has even gotten abusive and physical with his dad. Of course when the fighting and drama really ramps up, everyone calls my wife on separate phones and pulls her in the middle of their BS. She will literally answer the phone, hear all the screaming, set the phone down for 30 minutes and we can hear every word being said. It's comical but it sucks. I feel bad for the in-laws but they have enabled all this crap and haven't kicked his ass out.

My wife and I believe that the BIL does not want to work because he has roughly $500K in student loans that he has never paid a dime on, and if he gets a job they will garnish for the rest of his life. DRAMA............

AKA the story of every liberal arts major that moves to NYC.
infinity ag
jrrhouston98 said:

500k in student loans?? WTF did he study? And where?
george_92
infinity ag said:

500k in student loans?? WTF did he study? And where?
Did you even read what he wrote? He effin spelled it all out in the book he wrote.
jrrhouston98
AG
Georgetown for undergrad, $55k/yr (4 yrs)
Holy Cross Seminary- $25k/yr (2 yrs)
Fordham Law - $50k/yr (4 yrs)

Now that's just tuition.

My wife and I looked all this up a couple of years ago and were astonished. How could the banks keep giving money to a career student? There is literally no way this will ever be paid off. It's almost sad.
aglaohfour
AG
jrrhouston98 said:

Good lord. That is actually shocking.
Builder93
AG
george_92 said:

The student loan crisis is killing America. We should just forgive it all and let everyone start fresh. Would likely turn your loser BIL into a rock star Lawyer teacher.
No. He will still be lazy and entitled. He will rack up debt some other way.
John Francis Donaghy
I'm so damn glad George is back.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
jrrhouston98 said:

Now that's just tuition.

My wife and I looked all this up a couple of years ago and were astonished. How could the banks keep giving money to a career student? There is literally no way this will ever be paid off. It's almost sad.
I know a guy that did something similar. To his luck, his lineage entitled him to a Polish passport. Needless to say, he lives in the EU and will never return to the states.
jrrhouston98
AG
Builder you are absolutely correct.
lotsofhp
AG
As long as all the people who paid their bills get reimbursed too
Mr_mo8268
AG
You serious Clark?

So folks that took out student loans. Got degrees and we're financially responsible and paid them back over time while doing the right thing should get penalized for this and joe blow who dicked around made poor personal financial decisions throughout his 20s and into his 30s should just be wiped clean????

No sir. Smh.
hillcountryag86
AG
Mr Mo, Builder, and jrr don't get it.

George92 is back.
Mr_mo8268
AG
What was racist about his comments
John Francis Donaghy
Uncle Howdy
S
This board missed george so damn much
george_92
[User permanently banned - Staff]
Uncle Howdy
S
basic8 said:

Geralt of Rivia said:

Possible he gets on stage at the Sept. 12 debate?

Nah, I don't think he wants to embarrass all of them
Old RV Ag
AG
Geralt of Rivia said:

Back to missing him.
John Francis Donaghy
george_92 said:

Uncle Howdy
S
Old RV Ag said:

Geralt of Rivia said:

Back to missing him.

Nooooooooooooo
Uncle Howdy
S
george_92 said:

And this is why the GB sucks now

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.