***** 2023 NASCAR Cup Series *****

29,017 Views | 522 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by TRM
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He did. Hendrick had to let Busch go to sign Jr.
Russ Dalrymple
AG
Chastain sending Hamlin for a spin.

Hoping this year, Chastain embraces it and quits apologizing…

"Wasn't trying to wreck him, just rattle his cage a little…"
scd88
AG
This Wiz stuff is terrible. Yes, I know I'm old. It still sucks.
aggiephoenix02
This is getting ridiculous…
aggiephoenix02
I'm out of pretzels, I'm out of beer, and the race isn't close to being over…
TecRecAg
AG
Doesn't mean anything but how bout it! TRUEX!!!!
aggiephoenix02
Yeah! Truex Jr! Nice burn out for such a small space!
TexAg1822
AG
Got a little mundane there for this past hour or so but exciting finish! Looking forward to all driver comments after this

Gonna be a great year!!
scd88
AG
Lotta drivers got spun, only Bubba Wallace used his car to throw a mild tantrum. He's still an immature coddled turd.
Gap
AG
Austin Dillon's new mustache is top notch. I hope it stays all season.

spadilly
S
scd88 said:

Lotta drivers got spun, only Bubba Wallace used his car to throw a mild tantrum. He's still an immature coddled turd.

FOX cutting directly to Bubba pouting in his car after interviewing Austin/Kyle was a great move by the director.
BobCatDave
AG
spadilly said:

scd88 said:

FOX cutting directly to Bubba pouting in his car after interviewing Austin/Kyle was a great move by the director.
Yet, they keep throwing him in our face like he us some hot driver. He's a turd to be sure. I know why he is being thrust upon us, but he is not "the one".
"I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else." - Winston Churchill
aggiephoenix02
Bubba is a loser…
spadilly
S
Pahdz
Bubba's spin was the worst offense by the other involved driver. Austin Dillon is the biggest silver spoon in the garage and rammed the crap outta Bubba well before the corner. I guess you could disagree but you'd be disagreeing with Smoke and the rest of the booth.

Like it or not, he finished last season on the rise and may win more than once this season. I wish he didn't wear his heart on his sleeve and also quit acting like the victim and just drive. He has ability and a winning race car.
scd88
AG
Pahdz said:

Bubba's spin was the worst offense by the other involved driver. Austin Dillon is the biggest silver spoon in the garage and rammed the crap outta Bubba well before the corner. I guess you could disagree but you'd be disagreeing with Smoke and the rest of the booth.

Like it or not, he finished last season on the rise and may win more than once this season. I wish he didn't wear his heart on his sleeve and also quit acting like the victim and just drive. He has ability and a winning race car.

So it was OK for Bubba to take a swipe with his car because it was the worst hit of the day?

You're right - his victim mentality wears thin. Look, we haven't even started the season (officially) and Bubba hasn't matured from his late season suspension last year...for doing the same thing.

Pahdz
Are we really upset over him barely touching Dillon under yellow? Or was there another incident I missed (I was working out while watching the replay so perhaps I did).

It's a damn exhibition who cares, if he does that crap during a points race outside of just hard racing, it needs to be dealt with.
TRM
AG
Wallace bumped Dillon like 4 laps earlier to get past him, so there's no reason to complain about the payback. If William Byron was fined for contact under the yellow flag, Wallace should be fined as well.
scd88
AG
Far from upset. I don't have any driver preferences so it doesn't matter to me. I'm pointing out the obvious issues Wallace has when someone does something to him, when it happens to everyone. He's not special. He thinks he is, but he's not.
torrid
AG
spadilly said:

So about that 3 1/2 year prison sentence…
oragator
https://kstp.com/world/kyle-busch-violated-mexican-gun-laws-on-recent-vacation/
Busch is back in the US after paying a bond. And gave him conditional punishment, whatever that means.

spadilly
S

LET'S GOOOOOO!

Hendrick now has Byron locked up through '25, Larson and Bowman through '26, and Elliott through '27.
TRM
AG
Qualifying on FS1 now.
Pantera
AG
Such a great lineup. Smart move to sign all 4 to good deals. Excited for the next few years!
TexAg1822
AG
The 48 in qualifying here is damn impressive. Interested to see what speed the 9 can gain tomorrow and Sunday

Toyotas shat the bed tonight but they will run well in their pack. Glad to see Hendrick dominate again though. Excited for this weekend!!
TRM
AG
Bowman and Larson will make up the front row on Sunday. Duels tomorrow night to set the field. Jimmie Johnson and Travis Pastrana qualified from the non-charter car group..
Code Maroon 12
AG
HMS domination tonight, but not too surprising considering their 500 qualifying in recent years. I hope this year they can have them dialed in on race day as well.

Pretty cool to see Jimmie and Pastrana get locked in
spadilly
S
TRM said:

Bowman and Larson will make up the front row on Sunday. Duels tomorrow night to set the field. Jimmie Johnson and Travis Pastrana qualified from the non-charter car group..

My two favorites on the front row, and I was really pulling for both Jimmie and Travis to lock themselves in tonight. Great stuff!
Pahdz
Todd Gilliland... wheel man!
Pantera
AG
Travis Pastrana's first ever lap in a Cup car at speed was his first qualifying lap for the Daytona 500, and he made the cut. That's super impressive.

Now let's see if he can navigate the Duels and the actual race with that lack of experience!
HersheyMonroe
Duels were last night and he did not navigate them safely
TexAg1822
AG
I'm by no means a KB fan but damn Suarez was a dumba$$ yesterday lol. Not sure why they decided to race so hard but now Busch has to go to a backup car
spadilly
S
Brad K also seemed way too squirrelly last night. He was determined to push Larson and it almost caused a massive pileup.
TRM
AG
Glad to see Sam Mayer is alright.
Pantera
AG
Anyone have any predictions for the race tomorrow??

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.