***** 2023 NASCAR Cup Series *****

29,042 Views | 522 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by TRM
Russ Dalrymple
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I get that, I can't believe they didn't throw the caution before the last lap started.

Seems to be their M.O.
Bunk Moreland
Definitely had to call that caution. Don't have anything too wrong with what denny did other than his side of the story. He's such a ***** as he plays the victim all the time and when he makes aggressive moves he immediately deflects blame. Own it denny and I'd respect you more.
Bunk Moreland
"He's always right. All the buddies know he always has to be right"

Larson
TRM
AG
Russ Dalrymple said:

I get that, I can't believe they didn't throw the caution before the last lap started.

Seems to be their M.O.
It was obvious they needed to throw the caution.
scd88
AG
Hamlin has become such a poon the last couple of years. Typically, I grow to like drivers I didn't at first like Harvick and Kyle Busch. It's the opposite with Hamlin - I liked him better when he was younger.
Bunk Moreland
Agree. I liked him early in his career and I hated Kyle like everyone except Kyle fans. I've done a 180 on both of them through their career. I don't hate Denny. I respect him a ton. But I do think the lack of a championship given his accomplishments has made him quite annoying. I would say he 'deserves' a championship but so did cousin carl and many more. So go earn it in Phoenix
ARKY AGGIE
AG
I can't stand crybaby Hamlin. He wants people to race him clean, but he can't reciprocate. He is just a big dirt bag and needs to retire before gets his clock cleaned.
Verne Lundquist
AG
I've been watching NASCAR for the last several years but im still sort of a novice. What was wrong with what Hamlin did?

I heard someone on the broadcast say that Hamlin hit the throttle at the turn. Did that cause him to get loose and run into Larson?
AstroAggie15
AG
He ran Larson up into the fence. It's not that he did it, it's that he has thrown hissy fits when that is done to him.
Bunk Moreland
Yeah it's a move that isn't a clean one or a real dirty one. But he leaned all over Larson and drove him up the track and he's a guy who *****es constantly about racing people the right way, etc.

A big part of nascar is how you race other drivers over time in tight spots. You gain allies and enemies depending on your style. Kyle won't forget it, you can bank on that. He's not going to go out and wreck him but he'll use up denny in a key spot at some point this year, likely in the playoffs.
ARKY AGGIE
AG
As a dirt track racer, I race people how they race me. I try to race clean, because I really hate having to work on my car because someone else's stupidity. But if push comes to shove I will put the bumper to someone.
Hamlin cries every time someone roughs him up little, but when he does it, it is racing.
Pantera
AG
Hamlin also takes no ownership of it at all in the latest Dirty Mo podcast. Claims he and Larson "never touched" lol
Verne Lundquist
AG
Understood
Bunk Moreland
Truex's new girl standing next to him for the anthem. Still weird to not see Sherry out there.
TRM
AG
Didn't realize they called it quits.
Bunk Moreland
Yeah they released a statement last fall.
scd88
AG
10 laps to go. First wreck of the day. I feel for Beucher.
Russ Dalrymple
AG
Buescher pulls it out … going down to the wire for some to try to get in playoffs.
Pahdz
Good finish... don't look now but as RFK figured things out?
scd88
AG
Beucher had a great restart.
Bunk Moreland
Great finish. Gotta love Buescher!
TRM
AG
Berry replaces Gragson.
scd88
AG
Race resumes at 11:00 CST on USA today.
Pantera
AG
Let's see if any of the Hendricks boys can finish the race in one piece!
spadilly
S
Pantera said:

Let's see if any of the Hendricks boys can finish the race in one piece!

Well, it won't be Bowman.
Bunk Moreland
Buescher again!!
LostTexasBoy
AG
TRM said:

Berry replaces Gragson.

All because he "liked a meme." Such absolute bs. This country is beyond soft.
Bunk Moreland

Major overreaction. That said, Gragson is a ***** and it'll probably be fairly easy for the team to find someone equal to his talent level to drive the 42 next year.

TRM
AG
Logano being an ass again.
Pahdz
Cool to see Suarez and McDowell with so much speed but Elliott looks racy
TRM
AG
McDowell wins. Chase didn't navigate those lapped cars at the end well - too long to get through them.
Pahdz
Great win for the #34 absolutely dominated

It's a shame the 99's put crew robbed us of what could have been an even more epic battle
Pahdz
TRM said:

McDowell wins. Chase didn't navigate those lapped cars at the end well - too long to get through them.

Can't wait to see him win The Glen next week. He's gonna be all out
TRM
AG
Pantera
AG
Coming from a #9 fan, that's pretty badass when you call your shot after being looked over. He didn't make any mistakes and drove that car good all day long. Good win!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.