***** OFFICIAL DESTINY YEAR 2 XB-1 THREAD *****

41,127 Views | 503 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TheVarian
TefIon Don
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm down for the XB1 team
LPHA
AG
quote:
quote:
Raid has become a lot quicker with experience. Hour and 30 minutes not counting the jumping sections.

Good. Now that you have it down, I shall grant you the honor of being my Sherpa.

Yes, me too
Bigsteve713
Bigsteve713
AG
Well as long as we're being sherpad through count me in
I have two loves in my life, big city livin and a voodoo woman named Phylis
thewhiteegg
AG
quote:
Raid has become a lot quicker with experience. Hour and 30 minutes not counting the jumping sections.
I bet it goes even faster if you don't have someone in your party with a ping of 20000 ms..
dcaggie04
AG
quote:

Mike doesn't count the jumping sections because those are typically 2 hours of Mike trying to push people off of platforms or edges.
thewhiteegg
AG
quote:
quote:

Mike doesn't count the jumping sections because those are typically 2 hours of Mike trying to push people off of platforms or edges.

That's going to be the extra challenge in the hard mode.
LPHA
AG
During halftime I played a few rounds of IB. 4325 points, 21 kills, 2.1 k/d. Inconsistency
howdydamnit04
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's going to be the extra challenge in the hard mode.
How awesome would it be for Bungie to fly Mike out of DialUpville to come down to their studio so they could model his gameplay style (both with and without sparrow of doom) so they could build an AI of someone doing their best to kill teammates.
slickag2007
AG
I do so much better at Iron Banner than normal crucible. I average about 3K points per match and almost a 2 k/d. From what I've seen anyway. I wish it was open all the time. Or there was at least some type of mode with level advantages enabled.
Bryan98
AG
Just a reminder to Mike and Midget that we are killing Oryx at 9 Central tonight!
TheVarian
AG
Will y'all need any extras?? I have been saying I'll be online but I have been swamped with work or have been playing tomb raider (great game by the way, 10/10 would love to date young Laura) I'll hopefully be on tonight. I have a 293 Titan and if y'all have some room I'd love to tag along
Agmaniacmike12
With the cumulative light level cap going up for the hard mode raid, the nerf on Black Spindle really seems far-fetched.
Bigsteve713
AG
I would like to be involved in the raid tonight if ya'll will have me

i haven't done it yet but I have a good idea of the mechanics and i'm at 295 I think.
Bryan98
AG
As far as I know, we're full. We're just finishing a raid from Friday where we killed everything but Oryx. I expect all of the original fireteam to return.

You guys should see if anyone else wants to do one at an earlier hour, you've already got two!
LPHA
AG
I ended up finishing the raid last night and got the hand cannon at 302 with firefly and the auto rifle at 309. When I got excited about the 309 I got laughed at, for good reason. Good Lord that thing is terrible
Bryan98
AG
You should still be excited; it's great for infusing, if you don't like it as-is.
BreNayPop
AG
Infuse auto rifle for sure.

Smite of merain and the chelchis are the only prinaries worth keeping. The shotty is good. The shark machine gun is also good.

Anything else is upgrade bait
Arkyd
AG
So it appears that the No Time to Explain quest is up today, but part of it requires a VoG (normal) run-through. Anyone up for VoG tonight to knock this out? No info I can find yet on whether this quest will be available after today (like with the Sleeper)...
Bigsteve713
AG
I'd be willing to help anyone run the VoG if they need me. With the quest line though you have to have collected the ghosts before today I think. I got them running the daily today but haven't unlocked a quest yet.
TheVarian
AG
I'll be on tonight
BreNayPop
AG
I need help with the daily quest and will run it thru to the end...

Just inv aggiejedd if interested.

Thanks!

(Or if someone wants to run the taken king raid or nightfalls im good with that too)
Bigsteve713
AG
send me an invite and I'll help you run through it

gt: durrrtysouth713
BreNayPop
AG
Sent
BreNayPop
AG
Varian and big steve and i are about to go at the taken king raid...

Anybody else want in? Message aggiejedd within the next 10 mins for an invite
Bryan98
AG
FYI I'm apparently back into Destiny so hard...I've got another character at 40 now. Hit me up for raids and such. I usually run with my team of IRL friends, but now I've got two 40s.

Fedaykin98
BreNayPop
AG
Varian apparently sent you a request... so join when you can (when done with daily?)
Bryan98
AG
I was still at dinner when he sent the request, but I deeply appreciate it!

I managed to pick up No Time To Explain tonight. =D
Bryan98
AG
No time to explain why I double-posted!
Cgoode03
AG
So, just want to apologize for the whole jumping tomb ship puzzle last night. I have been watching some fail videos to make myself feel better, then saw how easy the one jump i kept missing was from another video. looks like i had the wrong game plan, but still a good time!

gt: BoerneAg03
TheVarian
AG
I have a hunter I am slowly leveling up and I am really afraid for that jump part. I already have a hard enough time Doug normal jumps with a hunter...
Bryan98
AG
Yeah, my second 40 is a Hunter, and I'm apprehensive about jumping puzzles. Do y'all think prefer to spec for control, height, or triple?
Bigsteve713
AG
height maybe? I've never tried it on hunter but that one ship is a *****, ask boerne
BreNayPop
AG
quote:
So, just want to apologize for the whole jumping tomb ship puzzle last night. I have been watching some fail videos to make myself feel better, then saw how easy the one jump i kept missing was from another video. looks like i had the wrong game plan, but still a good time!

gt: BoerneAg03

If i run it on my hunter, i will just do the same post.

Gt aggiejedd
Cgoode03
AG
From some of the videos I saw, it looked like the best way to get on that one ship, they sprinted and jumped when the front right of the ship you jump from lines up with the front left of the other, and it looked like all they needed was a double jump

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.