***** OFFICIAL DESTINY YEAR 2 XB-1 THREAD *****

41,137 Views | 503 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TheVarian
dcaggie04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Also to note, one of the calcified fragments can only be earned by completing a nightfall on a dreadnaught strike (Shield Brother or Sunless Cell)
Beezy2389
AG
Vanilla Destiny is apparently available for free in the Xbox 1 store (maybe 360 as well). I'm a PS4 player but sounds like a good opportunity for anyone trying to get into the game.
LPHA
AG
I didn't realize how much I haven't done yet. I only have 3 of them done.
dcaggie04
AG
Just found out about this little addition to the game in ROI:

A new Clan Roster feature will be added in Rise of Iron which will allow you to see all of your clan mates ingame without having to add every one of your clan mates, You'll be able to invite them and join them from the Clan Roster
slickag2007
AG
I may not finish all this in time. If not, it isn't like I'm missing out on some amazing prize. I'd like to finish, but it doesnt seem many from here still play, so that makes it harder
TexasAggie_02
AG
they stated before launch that Destiny was going to be a 10-year IP. Would be pretty sweet if they had something special at the end for those that complete 10 yrs worth of Moments of Triumph.
flintdragon
AG
I can't even find the time for Oryx normal, much less hard. So I can't complete two of the triumphs.
swc93
AG
Like a ribbon?
TexasAggie_02
AG
nightfall is the sunless cell on the dreadnaught. be sure to do it this week if you haven't gotten the calcified fragment yet.
TexasAggie_02
AG
this week, all Raid Challenges are active, and T3 court of oryx is rotating through all the bosses. If you haven't done your moments of triumph, there's still time.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/52jii3/weekly_reset_thread_20160913/
Bryan98
AG
Well, with the expansion approaching, I'm back. Haven't played since before the April update.
Agmaniacmike12
Should we start a thread for year 3?

Also, I read that private matches are now available. I'll be on tonight or tomorrow to hopefully try out Challenge of Elders and the private matches.
dcaggie04
AG
Private matches are online. There is a new ghost on each crucible map. And you can get them in the private matches.
Arkyd
AG
Certainly wouldn't hurt to start a year 3 thread soon, although it is hard to tell from this thread how active everyone still is.

Perhaps it would be a good opportunity to get everyone organized into a TexAgs clan with the addition of in-game clan rosters?
TheVarian
AG
I tried to level up my hunter the other day. Goodness I am still bad at PVp

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.