*** Silicon Valley Season 2 ***

105,290 Views | 611 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Deputy Travis Junior
HtownAg92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"Do you know how long it would take to jerk off every guy in this room? I do, and I can prove it."
gomerschlep
AG
I'm in.
LHIOB
AG
An Oral History of the Greatest Dick Joke Ever Told
double aught
AG
quote:
An Oral History of the Greatest Dick Joke Ever Told

quote:
I just thought it was hilarious that they got real engineers and mathematicians to think about it. So many times, you'll see a dick joke on TV, and you'll think, "That's a good joke, but I don't buy the math of it."
bigbass1170
Joan Wilder
AG
Thanks for posting that link. So dead on - the more seriously the guys took the problem-solving, the funnier the scene was.
gigemags-99
Bunk Moreland
israeliag
AG
I have so much excite for this
WestTxAg06
AG
quote:
Thanks for posting that link. So dead on - the more seriously the guys took the problem-solving, the funnier the scene was.

I lost it when they realized D2F was the actual measurement they needed.

I'm not sure I can be more excited about the second season. I have watched the season 1 eps on my DVR probably a dozen times and it just gets more hysterical.
Trident 88
AG
Granted, the dick joke was an absolutely classic bit of television, but this show isn't as great as everyone is making it out to be. Little else even came close to the greatness of the ultimate dick joke.
Kooch 3:16
AG
quote:
Granted, the dick joke was an absolutely classic bit of television, but this show isn't as great as everyone is making it out to be. Little else even came close to the greatness of the ultimate dick joke.

I bet this guy's a ****ing joy to be around.
double aught
AG
It got better as the season went on, which I would think is a good sign.

the mural......p*ss and sh** fight....the dick joke.
gigemags-99
AG
quote:

The dick joke was hilarious, but there were so many jokes and one liners that were just as good, if not better. Give me a break...
NoHo Hank
AG
The shrooms scene. Technologeez... technologeezus christ
WestTxAg06
AG
quote:
It got better as the season went on, which I would think is a good sign.

the mural......p*ss and sh** fight....the dick joke.

That's the remarkable thing. The first episode was humorous and intriguing, and then it just picked up steam from there. Erlich went from a know-it-all with some wackiness to a comedy tour-de-force. Not just the jokes you mentioned: don't forget the battle over the Satanist girl (with his wholly sincere belief that he is more attractive to every woman on earth than Dinesh)....his explaining the ******* vacuum to Richard...the constant attempts to be Steve Jobs his saving Richard with Peter his sleeping with the judge's wife....and basically every single line he uttered in the two episodes at Tech Crunch.
Sex Panther
AG
The show is one of the best on TV. Mike Judge is a genius.

And I actually take the opposite stance of Trident. I thought the dick joke was funny, but think it's way overblown. The entire show is absolutely great, especially if you've got any familiarity of the tech world.
Post removed:
by user
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
i know that my cousin and her fiancee cant watch it because it is too true to life. they both work for tech startups in austin.

Mind if I ask which one(s)?
Post removed:
by user
cr0wbar
AG
Anyone see anything about official release date for Season 2? I've been looking around

Thanks to TCTTS and Projection List - April 12th premiere with GoT
COOL LASER FALCON
I think the joke at the very end made me laugh the hardest. But I think my favorite joke was Dinesh describing the original Pied Piper logo. It's either that or anytime Erlich said "Aviato"

gigemags-99
Trident 88
AG
quote:
quote:

You mean my sense of humor doesn't match up exactly with yours? What a depressing thought...
Original_NoOlives
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

You mean my sense of humor doesn't match up exactly with yours? What a depressing thought...

Most importantly rather, do y'all's D2F's match up?
MattTheBrave
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

They wouldn't have to.

If one of them is taller than the other, they could still angle it such that they could still achieve maximum tip-to-tip efficiency.
gigemags-99
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

They wouldn't have to.

If one of them is taller than the other, they could still angle it such that they could still achieve maximum tip-to-tip efficiency.

D2F is still vital to the efficient and successful completion of a large group jerk off.
Kooch 3:16
AG
Don't forget about girth.
gigemags-99
AG
quote:

S***, you're right...
MattTheBrave
AG
quote:

Dammit...
LHIOB
AG
While the dick joke was good, the mural was amazing. I couldnt find a picture I could even post on here
WestTxAg06
AG
quote:
While the dick joke was good, the mural was amazing. I couldnt find a picture I could even post on here

I'm trying to be vulnerable. Is this a safe space?
double aught
AG
Season premiere tonight!

I've gotta say, I'm looking forward to this more than GoT.
Professor Frick
AG
quote:
Season premiere tonight!

I've gotta say, I'm looking forward to this more than GoT.

Me too
RedbeardAG
AG
Not a fan of trying to just slide a female Peter Greggory in there.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.