*** Silicon Valley Season 2 ***

105,261 Views | 611 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Deputy Travis Junior
easttexasaggie04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have to admit I love this show....BUT I am growing tired of the two steps forward/three steps back every single episode. It's almost getting predictable...you KNOW the bad is coming every time something good happens. However that won't keep me from watching next season.
Bunk Moreland
Judge said the theme of this year was "mo money, mo problems"

and the theme of next year will be "mo problems, mo money"

So we'll see. I do like that he said they really told the story for this season and they don't have next season in mind when they finished this one. Going in without a bias of where you want to lead the show next season could help Judge and Co freshen it up a bit, add a little more success and growth to the company, etc.

We'll see.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
I have to admit I love this show....BUT I am growing tired of the two steps forward/three steps back every single episode. It's almost getting predictable...you KNOW the bad is coming every time something good happens. However that won't keep me from watching next season.

This is pretty accurate for the day to day business of start ups though. Obviously the show is a comedy and satirical, but it's also a fairly legit look into this world.
NoHo Hank
AG
quote:
quote:
And Jared!

Man, the best thing they did this season was with Jared. Between him issuing death threats in German in his sleep and unintentionally quoting Nazi propaganda, they have some kind of long joke running there that hasn't been fully realized yet.

One of the boys from Brazil??
KidDoc
AG
In case anybody missed it, great fun!

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
In case anybody missed it, great fun!

They need to put that giant trophy in the background of their house/office next season
Ragoo
AG
quote:
quote:
Certainly Gavin won't end up as CEO of Pied Piper, after being forced out of Hooli, right? That would be far too contrived for me.

not likely, but I can see him and Richard bonding over their shared experience of being ousted, maybe teaming up for something else. They had a moment there in the restroom before the end of the arbitration.
don't forget the Mexican dinner date and mariachi band
israeliag
AG
I'd love to see Gavin hanging out with that other disheveled shell of a person that lost his fortune, whom Richard was talking to in the beginning of the season.

A duo of depressed ex-CEOs has some humor potential to be mined by the likes of Judge.
Ragoo
AG
The crew needs a nemesis and Gavin serves that role. I suspect who over becomes CEO will take over that role with the crew coming up with ways to under mine their authority.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
What about Peter Gregory?
Ragoo
AG
Peter Gregory is dead.
Citizen Reign
Is it Peter or Gregory that is dead?
Hickory High
AG
No no, he's talking to someone NAMED Peter, like "Peter, Gregory is dead."
Inspector Spacetime
AG
Sentinel
AG
Started watching Veep. Love Zach Woods' character.
LHIOB
AG
quote:

This may be my favotite Simpsons joke of all time
PatAg
AG
Someone made a good point earlier, but I think it's somewhat likely Monica is appointed CEO of Pied Piper..also being fired as CEO, but Richard is still a board member right? And in the company..just not ceo?
Deputy Travis Junior
I think Bighead is appointed CEO of Hooley, buys Pied Piper, and by mid-season Erlich is trying to run it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.