*** Silicon Valley Season 2 ***

105,083 Views | 611 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Deputy Travis Junior
LHIOB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Red Band Trailer

So ****ing pumped for this
LHIOB
AG
Erlich is already one of the best characters on TV...cant wait to see what he does this year
Sex Panther
AG
So pumped. Game of Thrones and Silicon Valley back to back.
Duncan Idaho
That look of satisfaction when he throws down the coaster
LHIOB
AG
quote:
So pumped. Game of Thrones and Silicon Valley back to back.
Don't forget VEEP

Professor Frick
AG
Yeah, I love Silicon Valley, but for me, in order of excitement on Sunday night it's Veep > SV > GoT
SeattleAgJr
quote:
Yeah, I love Silicon Valley, but for me, in order of excitement on Sunday night it's Veep > SV > GoT
Am I reading this right that you think Veep is better than GoT, or is it meant to mean that your excitement builds up in that direction towards GoT.
Hotdog Hamblin
AG
Love this damn show.
Necrosis
AG
I fell in love with this show somewhere between the child slap and ridiculously technical dick joke.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Centerpole90
AG
Silicon Freakin' Valley.
Deputy Travis Junior
"straight haired dick farmers"

Can't stop laughing
double aught
AG
quote:
I fell in love with this show somewhere between the child slap and ridiculously technical dick joke.
This. Such a strong finish to the season.

Professor Frick
AG
quote:
quote:
Am I reading this right that you think Veep is better than GoT, or is it meant to mean that your excitement builds up in that direction towards GoT.

For me, I am more excited for new episodes of Veep. I don't think it's better per se, I just like it more than GoT. I realize I'm on my own here, I just don't really care all that much about GoT. I recognize how good it is, and do enjoy it when I remember to watch.
SeattleAgJr
quote:
quote:
For me, I am more excited for new episodes of Veep. I don't think it's better per se, I just like it more than GoT. I realize I'm on my own here, I just don't really care all that much about GoT. I recognize how good it is, and do enjoy it when I remember to watch.

You are dead to me.
Professor Frick
AG
Cool. To be fair to this thread, I'm also more excited for new Silicon Valley.
La Fours
AG
Can't wait!! Love SV.
LHIOB
AG
Dont need a Veep v SV thread. They are both amazing. Can we all agree they are both 100x better than Girls?
Original_NoOlives
AG
Time to orgasm (or "T2O") has to be the same for each matching pair of dicks otherwise I'm wasting a lot of good strokes on a guy that's already busted.
JeffAggie2012
AG
quote:
Time to orgasm (or "T2O") has to be the same for each matching pair of dicks otherwise I'm wasting a lot of good strokes on a guy that's already busted.
Unless you hot swap dicks in and out so that on a down stroke you get a new one in so when you stroke up you're not wasting any energy.
COOL LASER FALCON
quote:
Dont need a Veep v SV thread.
gigemags-99
AG
Can't wait!

and I love the scene with the satanists eating Chick Fil A
Professor Frick
AG
Btw, Zack Woods (the guy on the right) is a fantastic improviser. Find one of his guest spots on the podcast Improv4Humans. He always plays kind of dull or dorky guys on TV, but he is genuinely one of the quickest smartest, funniest guys in the game.
InternetFan02
AG
New 90 second behind the scenes preview:

"I don't want to live in a world where someone makes the world a better place...better than we do"
Inspector Spacetime
AG
I'm almost as excited for this as I am for the new season of GoT. I know it's not an absolute, but when it comes to comedies I become obsessed with in their first season, the second season almost always becomes the best or favorite season ever. This show is smart and fresh enough to do that but also keep improving for a season or two after.
Inspector Spacetime
AG
"There's $40B in net worth walking around this party and you guys are standing around drinking shrimp and talking about what cum tastes like."
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
New 90 second behind the scenes preview:

"I don't want to live in a world where someone makes the world a better place...better than we do"

Pretty sure that's the Winklevoss twins at 0:18
Centerpole90
AG
quote:
Pretty sure that's the Winklevoss twins at 0:18

Nice catch.
cr0wbar
AG
hail yes!
Inspector Spacetime
AG
"Sorry if I scared you. I know I have somewhat ghost-like features. My uncle used to say you look like someone starved a virgin to death."

"Being around angry people relaxes me because I know where I stand."

Jared is the best
Deputy Travis Junior
New season 2 trailer. Looks amazing.

Post removed:
by user
jdls13
AG
^ you're still not being fair
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

you and i are on the same page.
MW03
AG
I'm bummed out that Christopher Evan Welch died.
gigemags-99
AG
quote:
New season 2 trailer. Looks amazing.

"Are you trying to say bros before hoes?"

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.