^^^^^Aggies vs. Baylor-Houston Regional Friday^^^^^

148,624 Views | 1425 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BanderaAg956
Shane Minks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"5 hole" is between your legs.
MaroonStain
AG
The blue's zone is an amoeba.
Justanotherposter
AggieBiker said:

Beau Holder said:

I'm not throwing in the towel by any means but with the way they're playing defense it sure is feeling like that grand slam will be the difference.
At this point, I would attribute the change in momentum with Nick's base running mistake as the cause of the difference. He makes it to third and their pitcher is sweating more and Hill can relax more. Now the pitch count advantage and score board have flipped on us. We've just been that weak minded this year and have looked the same today.

We this "weak minded" team came back from an 0-5 start in the SEC and ended above .500
WC87
AG
Attaboy Hill
aggietony2010
AG
I don't think it takes away credit at all. In fact it's the opposite. It's saying that the ball was hit so well and so hard, that under ordinary circumstances it would've been a hit, and that it took extraordinary play to take it away.
Fightin Ag491
Don't know about those calls, but I'll take 'em I guess
MaroonStain
AG
Shane Minks said:

"5 hole" is between your legs.
Still learning at X5 years!!!
Lance Uppercut
AG
Menard

0-1 Called
0-2 Swing and miss
1-2 Ball low

1-3

Nice play by Coleman and Hill to get the out on a slow roller

AGS 2 4 0
BAY 4 4 1

End 5th
1-2-3
Bondag
AG
Without the rain it looks like Brigham has figured out the Ronald Reagan fastball.
powerbelly
AG
MaroonStain said:

ESPN update calling shortstop '5 hole'....

They are using a hockey term to describe Mulky's kid letting a ball go between his legs.
Fightin Ag491
AggieBiker said:

Beau Holder said:

I'm not throwing in the towel by any means but with the way they're playing defense it sure is feeling like that grand slam will be the difference.
We've just been that weak minded this year and have looked the same today.
So who had the under on innings before this came up? Not even through 5 full in Game 1, sheesh
jkag89
Another good inning by Hill.

Crooked number NOW Ags!
SchizoAg
Beau Holder
AG
Please. Score.
MaroonStain
AG
Nice PFP work!

LET'S GET SOME RUNS!!!
trouble
AG
Let's go, bats!

Bring me bubbles.
ClassOf17
Justanotherposter said:

AggieBiker said:

Beau Holder said:

At this point, I would attribute the change in momentum with Nick's base running mistake as the cause of the difference. He makes it to third and their pitcher is sweating more and Hill can relax more. Now the pitch count advantage and score board have flipped on us. We've just been that weak minded this year and have looked the same today.

We this "weak minded" team came back from an 0-5 start in the SEC and ended above .500

Well this is 'win or go home' territory.
Shane Minks
AG
Its amazing to me that folks with no inside knowledge of a team can conclude that the team is "weak minded" or "mentally weak." Gets said way to often in many sports.

Losing a game or making a mistake doesn't automatically mean someone is weak minded.. Sometimes you just screw up. Sometimes you just get beat.
Amazing Moves
Another solid inning for Hill.
MaroonStain
AG
Double elimination sparky.
jkag89
Not the weak minded BS again. The only weak minds here are some of our damn fans.
jt2hunt
AG
E will never score multiple runs this innng
AggieBiker
AG
Aggies2009 said:

AggieBiker said:

Beau Holder said:

Was reading up til the same old "weak minded" rhetoric from someone who obviously hasn't watched the team this year. Toss.
Yeah, go back and check the game threads. I've watched plenty of games. Not all of them but the majority of them. Yes we've had a few come backs but we've let many teams off the ropes when we had the chance to step on them. Ole Miss, Miss State and Ark three weeks in a row.

Look, I pull for these guys as much as anyone but you can't deny they have tightened up and gone silent with the bats in many of our games.
Lance Uppercut
AG
Gutierrez

1-0 Ball high and outside
2-0 Ball high
3-0 Ball high

Walks

AGS 2 4 0
BAY 4 4 1

Top 6th
0 out
Ball five
ClassOf17
MaroonStain said:

Double elimination sparky.

I know. I'm saying we can't really come back from a few bad games. We have to win now
OasisMan
AG
Lance Uppercut said:

Gutierrez

1-0 Ball high and outside
2-0 Ball high
3-0 Ball high

Walks

AGS 2 4 0
BAY 4 4 1

Top 6th
0 out

i was still in commercial!
Tanya 93
ClassOf17 said:

Justanotherposter said:

AggieBiker said:

Beau Holder said:

Are you new to baseball or did your boss pee in your Lucky Charms this morning?
trouble
AG
Ball six
ClassOf17
Tanya 93 said:

ClassOf17 said:

Justanotherposter said:

AggieBiker said:

Beau Holder said:

Are you new to baseball or did your boss pee in your Lucky Charms this morning?

Yes I know best record in the regional advances. Can y'all not read between the lines?
Lance Uppercut
AG
Lot of psychologists on this thread
Aggies2009
AG
"That strike will silence the A&M fans"

Actually, they cheered loudly
Amazing Moves
BOOOOOM
PhatMack19
AG
Shew hit that ball off his face

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.