Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Underrated Food Pleasures

19,369 Views | 146 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AggieBarstool
DTP02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Toasted brie with fig preserves on top, and water crackers.

I could eat my weight in it. Super-easy and quick way to whip up a fancy-seeming appetizer or desert for entertaining.

Similarly, chevre w raw honey on your charcuterie plate or as a standalone. Simple and great combo.

One of my favorite things in the world is scooping some just chopped over easy eggs on to a piece of good buttered toast with a half strip of thick cut bacon on top, and some cracked pepper.
jcbaggie04
AG
DTP02 said:

One of my favorite things in the world is scooping some just chopped over easy eggs on to a piece of good buttered toast with a half strip of thick cut bacon on top, and some cracked pepper.
Add sliced avocado to that an you have one of my favorite "health" sandwiches.
Turf96
cecil77 said:

Aggieangler93 said:

Electrical_Ag said:

FIDO*98* said:

Been married 18 years bro. The smart money's on me not getting any regardless of what I had for dinner

I really didn't want to star this, but unfortunately after 15 years, I know all too well...
Bad news fellas....it doesn't get better by 25 years!

Stick around a few more years, we're at 32. Get the kids our of the house and your wallet... and WOWZERS!!

All of this amazing food conversation and yet Men prefer talking about one thing over eating. Should tell you ladies one thing; you don't even need to cook tonight just let him know that you still love him.
cecil77
AG
"They say the stomach is the way to a man's heart. I'm thinkin' it's a little further south." -- Bill Engvall
schmellba99
AG
aggiedadofpanda said:

Fresh tomato cut into slices with olive oil and lots of salt and pepper.
Cover with provalone, mozzarella and parmesean - toss on a sheet pan and broil until the cheese melts and browns!
Sorrell Booke
Having the dishes cleaned, dried, and put away by someone else after you are done eating.
heddleston
AG
Getting to the bottom of a bag of cheez-its, and pouring all the crumbs straight in my mouth.
AggieBarstool
DTP02 said:

Toasted brie with fig preserves on top, and water crackers.

I could eat my weight in it. Super-easy and quick way to whip up a fancy-seeming appetizer or desert for entertaining.

Similarly, chevre w raw honey on your charcuterie plate or as a standalone. Simple and great combo.

You think that's good -- try the brie with dried cranberries, chopped apples, butter & brown sugar, and toasted nuts (pecans, walnuts, or almonds) on top. Serve with crackers or crostini.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.