***** The Masters *****

65,327 Views | 1069 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by David_Puddy
Brush Country
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Welp. That's it for Phil.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Spieth blowing up hole 10
zgood10
AG
Put some magic on that shot
Chipotlemonger
AG
Yep, spoke too soon! (Actually I misread the print on the screen. I thought his 2nd shot was actually his 3rd. Just got home and turned the coverage on)
Post removed:
by user
aginlakeway
AG
third coast.. said:

oh yea. somehow my BIL was given last minute tickets. my wife said something about them being special VIP tickets or something but im not sure if that is even a thing. im jealous AF
Berckman's place?
Post removed:
by user
aginlakeway
AG
third coast.. said:

no clue at all. wife just said oh yea my brother is there someone gave him some sort of vip tickets or something so he just went down.

i called and left him a message to get me a hat and shirt, but we dont really talk much bc his wife hates me.
Oh really ...
Post removed:
by user
Mr.Bond
AG
This **** is beyond entertaining.... Anyone who says otherwise, Punch them In the face - Kim mulkey
Mr.Bond
AG
I forget. How do they settle the pairings if 4 guys are tied at 6 under? Best rounds from Saturday get last time?
aginlakeway
AG
Mr.Bond said:

I forget. How do they settle the pairings if 4 guys are tied at 6 under? Best rounds from Saturday get last time?
First in is last out next day.
Mr.Bond
AG
So if things stay as is rose is in last pairing with who
aginlakeway
AG
Mr.Bond said:

So if things stay as is rose is in last pairing with who
Whoever finishes next that is tied with him.
Post removed:
by user
Mr.Bond
AG
Hoffman now in the water but hypothetically on 18 if he tapped in for par before Sergio he gets the last group? That's interesting, what if it's literally a tap in but Sergio is out and it's his putt
aginlakeway
AG
Mr.Bond said:

Hoffman now in the water but hypothetically on 18 if he tapped in for par before Sergio he gets the last group? That's interesting, what if it's literally a tap in but Sergio is out and it's his putt
That could have happened.

If you noticed in the leaderboard on the Masters website, in the case of multiple names at one score, they are listed based on when they finished.

Networks caught crap years ago when they would put WOODS higher up the leaderboard even if others had finished at the same score. The leader among those tied is the guy who has played the most holes.

No player at say 10 under thru 2 should be placed about someone at 10 under who has finished. But WOODS was placed higher regardless ...
Just an Ag
AG
Charlie!!!!!! Ugh.
Mr.Bond
AG
Gotcha and understand. I'm just curious if Sergio would say something like "hey I'm out" knowing it's for the final group
Just an Ag
AG
I'd love to see Sergio win. I didn't pick him in the Pick em contest but I'd be happy to see Sergio get the monkey off his back
Post removed:
by user
aginlakeway
AG
third coast.. said:

aginlakeway im still waiting on why you decided that you knew the dynamics of my family better than i do.

When did I say that I knew the dynamics of your family better than you do?

You said she hated you. Seemed to me like a harsh word to use about a family member. Maybe I used the wrong symbol on my post. Sorry.

Post removed:
by user
aginlakeway
AG
third coast.. said:

No. It's the perfect description of her feelings toward me. But I will relent and continue to enjoy the show. Bummed about Hoffman. Tomorrow should be great.
He's not out of it at all!!
aginlakeway
AG
Looks like Speith will be in next to last pairing ...
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Just an Ag
AG
Spieth. Awesome. Great job, you tea sip mfer!
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Just an Ag said:

I'd love to see Sergio win. I didn't pick him in the Pick em contest but I'd be happy to see Sergio get the monkey off his back

Same here. Love Sergio and always have. Would love for him to get a major.
Quinn
AG
Would be pretty damn hard to come up with a better final two groups.
Ag83
AG
Quinn said:

Would be pretty damn hard to come up with a better final two groups.
It'd be damn easy for me - there'd be no sip in them.
Just an Ag
AG
third coast.. said:

as long as if sergio wins that tool rahm never gets one, im all for it.
What do you have against Rahm?? He seems like a legit talent. His time is coming, I just hope it isn't this weekend! There are lots of other guys to root for this weekend! If Freddy can't win, I'd be really happy to see Sergio win, then Spieth after that. there are so many guys to root for this weekend, the leaderboard is crazy good.
Post removed:
by user
Mr.Bond
AG
Who's the lucky guy who gets to play with ernie tomorrow

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.