Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,991,455 Views | 231573 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Swollen Thumb
El_duderino
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Welp, got stopped out of FSLY this morning.
AgShaun00
AG
With the action of BTC and Mara being flat to down, I think a good test down could be very rewarding. It would be nice for BTC to take a large breath and come down.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Crwd dumping, earnings after close. Leak or shake?
Edit: guess it's a sector thing. Guess I'll ride or die
bhanacik
AG
El_duderino said:

Welp, got stopped out of FSLY this morning.
ditto
South Platte
ProgN said:

HoustonAg_2009 said:

Do we still like SNOW shares here? Buying more straight shares?
Yes
POWL re-entry point . . . first day in a long time that it's down.
lck90
AG
Anybody in Costco or playing their earnings? Looks like TGT beat and popped today.
ProgN
South Platte said:

ProgN said:

HoustonAg_2009 said:

Do we still like SNOW shares here? Buying more straight shares?
Yes
POWL re-entry point . . . first day in a long time that it's down.
I think it will go lower but I don't think it'd hurt you if you bought it here.
Number Monkey
AG
As we begin moving more money into cash, what is the safest option on Schwab? I believe just holding it in cash it would be protected up to $250K FDIC insurance. Anyone know if there's a similar limit if you have it in the Schwab Money Market account SWVXX?
Heineken-Ashi
I'd be careful on POWL. It could drop $20 from here and still be above the upper Keltner band on daily.
Heineken-Ashi
RBLX, still looking for the mid $30's. $36 is prime target right now. If we get it and it bounces off, I'm looking for $50 as target. Want to see it bottom and reverse though.
El_duderino
That's from the 11/21 bottom correct?
ProgN
ProgN said:

texagbeliever said:

CRWD has been coiling between 315 and downward channel since 10:10am this morning. Seems ready to go somewhere fast.
I just bought 1 CRWD $250p that expires 3/15 at $2.00
Just sold this at $4.37
Heineken-Ashi
BLDE - I'm likely jumping out at $3.75 with stop moving up to today's low $3.30. This is way too choppy for me to be confident in seeing the $4's or $5's, and this one has a history of wild down swings when making higher lows on the daily. If we get to earnings with neither happening, it will be a tough decision on whether to let it ride and take the chance of a dump or to go risk off.
Heineken-Ashi
El_duderino said:

That's from the 11/21 bottom correct?
Yup. High $35's is gap fill so it could stretch a bit lower than $36.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Anyone buying AAPL down here?
ProgN
These Vlasic Dill Pickle sunflower seeds are damn good if you've never had them. That is all.
Lee Van Cleef
AG
Curious if MARA is coming into a buy zone.

If anyone is looking to diversify with a healthcare play, take a peek at Transmedics TMDX. They are killing it in the world of organ transplant technology. They recently purchased an aviation company (recall being about 6-8 months ago) to maximize opportunities for their OCS (Organ Care Systems = mimics the human body) and control logistics/costs. They reported after the bell the Monday before last and blew away earnings on the quarter plus massive raised guidance (still sandbagging in my opinion) The kicker is that a random Arizona congressman made unfounded accusations on the company a few days/week prior to earnings which blindsided TMDX leadership and the market. Stinks of impropriety on the Congressman's part/competitor's part.

The share price has barely budged even with the earnings domination. TMDX had an investors conference yesterday (5 plus % pop) and has another conference next week. I expect significant share price gains over the next month. However, this is a long term hold/play for me. The aviation company purchase is the economic moat and they have displayed incredible agility in its handling the last 6-8 months with early returns having impact on the bottom line with "runway" due to the future acquisition of more planes.
Tumble Weed
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I will wait for the bottom to set, but not interested in catching the knife.
AgPT06
AG
Not exciting but T moving well and could get to 18 in near future. If it can clear that back to 20 is possible. Ive been picking up shares in 16s and now setting a stop at 16.9.
ProgN

This is a thread on premium and it's too funny no to share.
Brewmaster
AG
MARA:
check Heineken's last post, might be 1 page back. but I think 23 is resistance (weak), then 20 is bigger support. But if it plows through 18-20, it will retest 15 to 16. 15 to 16 is your back up the truck spot.

found it!

$18-$20 range will be key support if it breaks lower. Below that, and $15-$16 starts to feel real good.

Heard this morning that yesterday's high volume might have been a large portion of that shelf offering being offloaded. $1.5M at yesterdays close prices would have been 58M shares and 119M shares traded yesterday. If that shelf is being offloaded now, it could be done in a matter of days instead of the months that would be normally expected.
The Pilot
AG
Did pops take down the video?
Brewmaster
AG
trying SPY long here, must break 508.17 and hold. trying to crack it again as I type

6 door knocks on that level (from below) in last 45 minutes)

stopped out! will probably rip to 510 now.
FTAG 2000
AG
ProgN said:

This is a thread on premium and it's too funny no to share.

He got roasted on social media so bad he took the video down.
ProgN
The Pilot said:

Did pops take down the video?

Yes and then posted it whining.
LMCane
Brian Earl Spilner said:

"Fast Money" had 5 different speakers discussing AAPL last night

all 5 said it was time to sell, Apple and Google are joining Tesla in the former Magnificent 7 club

now it's NVIDIA, META and MSFT
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Somehow I don't think the largest company in the world by market cap is going anywhere.
BlueTaze
JD might be a good lotto play or swing trade into earnings tonight. Beaten down Chinese retailer trading near cash on hand, a strong report could squeeze. Looks like some historical support in $20-21 range, possible double bottom W.

I went with March 15 $24 calls @ .45
EnronAg
AG
2nd largest...and NVDA is hot on their heels to make them 3rd...but still agree with you...
agdaddy04
AG
What's keeping 'nasdaq positive today with many of the darlings going negative?
SoTXAg09
AG
agdaddy04 said:

What's keeping 'nasdaq positive today with many of the darlings going negative?

It's not positive. It's down 2% today
EnronAg
AG
I believe he's looking at Nasdaq Inc. (NDAQ) and mixing up the two
Heineken-Ashi
If you see PLUG $3.50 this week or early next, buy it with stop at $3.25 and sell at $4.50.

$1.00 reward against $0.25 risk. Can possibly set stop at $3.40 for even better risk odds, but that might be too tight and could invalidate while the play ultimately works out.
agdaddy04
AG
EnronAg said:

I believe he's looking at Nasdaq Inc. (NDAQ) and mixing up the two
ha damn, it was something quick on my phone and you're right! Just saw the % and not the price.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

The sheer fact that I'm here means you should be going 103% cash.
You were all soooooooooooo warned. We warned. You.
First Page Last Page
Page 6349 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.