Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,027,218 Views | 224254 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
flashplayer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yes I did watch them and was very entertained. I have also enjoyed watching this thread the past several months. Great source of information and appreciate people being willing to share their experiences as we go.
Heineken-Ashi
I bleed maroon said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

BLDE Nov $5's had 1,000 contracts today. This was not the only place I posted the play. If this works out, a lot of people are going to make bank. But just know, we might need to keep our eye on available liquidity as time moves on.
I bought August $5 BLDE calls back in early Feb. So while I agree with your sentiment, I'm gonna have to ask for a quicker ramp up than you need!
August is the preferred target. So you should be fine. I just wanted a little more leeway.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
ProgN said:

HoustonAg_2009 said:

Prog When are you going to start nibbling on AIQ?

I do believe that AI is going to be the next major jump in society and I want to always have participation in it. That said, AIQ will not be something I trade, it will be where I park 5-10% of the profit each trade that I make off my active trading. I'm treating it like a savings account. I don't even look at it because I consider it just planted profits and not tradeable.

This is exactly what I do with QQQM.
ProgN
Full disclosure fam, but I did not have time to post this in real time. I bought first purchases of NVDA, SMCI, ARM (stock, not options) in the last 2 minutes of trading today. I've always said that no one can pick the bottom and I didn't jump in with both feet, I'm scaling in. If they continue to drop, then I have dry powder to add should I choose to. Below is my reasoning for doing so.

1) NVDA -- It's the leader and I think they split soon, and want to be in it when they report earnings in case they declare a split. If they don't and get beat up, then I'll add more while they're on sale.

2) SMCI -- Similar to NVDA, they'll declare a split soon and with their small float it could be a 5 or 10 for 1. If not, I'll add more if they get beat up, but they're very profitable.

3) ARM -- is close enough to their post IPO price before they exploded so I see minimal risk.

I used some of that cash pile that I posted I was creating earlier this year to be ready to buy when fear makes people sell. Today was one of those days in those stocks on my target list.
EliteZags
AG
also got in NVDA 1min before close, my first direct ownership shares, though I have somewhere around $40K exposure through diff funds
El_duderino
NVDA and SMCI are on my radar with these sell offs and possible splits for both
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Had a small +3.8% profit on LUV, exited in AH and rotated into NVDA, TQQQ, SSO, and GOOGL.
bmoochie
AG
Had a trade today with NVDA puts. Took $820s from $2.32 to $3.50 with trims along the way. Then proceeded to watch those puts get as far as $62 per put. So only pizza tonight instead of wagyu steak
bmoochie
AG
bmoochie said:

Had a trade today with NVDA puts. Took $820s from $2.32 to $3.50 with trims along the way. Then proceeded to watch those puts get as far as $62 per put. So only pizza tonight instead of wagyu steak

Yes I know profit blah blah lol. But that was a tough gut punch!
Heineken-Ashi
bmoochie said:

Sounds like pizza instead of Macallen M
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
First Page Refresh
Page 6408 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.