Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,173,737 Views | 232066 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Heineken-Ashi
irish pete ag06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They also are partly responsible, but I digress.
Brewmaster
AG
Boy Named Sue said:

ProgN said:

AMD breaking out, if markets don't meltdown it could really go.
Premiums looked pretty juiced to me, though.
You could play SOXL instead, shares. leveraged semiconductor ETF, ride the lighning and take profits though!
BaylorSpineGuy
420M+ shares of CS traded today. It's a meme stock. Unreal.
Brewmaster
AG

from a couple weeks ago, but will be interesting if it plays out, lots of room to run (Up!)
irish pete ag06
AG
BaylorSpineGuy said:

bmoochie said:

Nice. Expectations now to breakthrough this resistance level then?

No! I bought the 200P for 5/17.

The RDR was reversing two days of gains. In effect, a hanging man at the upper bounds of resistance!
What timeframe? I'm not seeing it, but I'm not RDR expert.
FJ43
Great post and much appreciated.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

dreyOO
reineraggie09 said:

Is Heineken my dad? Swear I've heard these arguments over the dinner table. Cattle paid for nearly everything in the house so definitely some steak examples.

Does your dad sound like Lewis Black? Because that's the voice I read it in. Still a bit depressing, but more entertaining at least.
FJ43
FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

This is an easy Darvas Box trade boys……

This is getting close for me. I'll be a buyer at 44 and double my position at 40

First buys triggered at .44 today.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Carioca Corredor
AG
Added at 0.44 as well
BaylorSpineGuy
Daily. Advance in price two preceding days. Today it opened below yesterday high, traded below yesterday low and closed above yesterday close.

Also, Cramer said buy it on CMBC. I feel reinforced lol.
SF2004
AG
If you are a decision maker for a bank then you know you are leaving out a multitude of other factors that lead to bank liquidity/solvency.

LTD ratio
Duration
Investment portfolio size
Loan portfolio quality
Deposit network
uneedastraw
Regarding your comerica numbers I think you have to look at total capital before the reduction so it's really $3,530 of unrealized compared to $8,168 of total equity.

And as SF2004 indicates you can't just look at this and judge the leaders as not smart. There are many other factors at play. I think bonfire is referring to this measurement alone because that's what is driving the panic but it is very important to reinforce that this measure alone does not make the decision makers idiots. The unfortunate part is this measure is what people will use to create panic.
techno-ag
AG
Swiss National Bank to the rescue.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/03/15/swiss-national-bank-says-it-will-provide-credit-suisse-with-liquidity-if-necessary.html
FJ43

Just wanted to say thanks to all the expertise on this board and truly informative posts. You're contribution to this group is invaluable.

Dan Scott
AG
Reports TikTok ban coming tomorrow. META and SNAP jumping
FJ43

Ok I like guns…no bias of course. They are moving manufacturing to within 20 min of the house so how can I not like them.

Watch this one.

insulator_king
AG
Just noticing that
Virgin Orbit Holdings, Inc. (VORB)
Getting killed after hours.

0.6826 -0.3274 (-32.4158%)
After hours: 7:48PM EDT
ProgN
FJ43 said:

Ok I like guns…no bias of course. They are moving manufacturing to within 20 min of the house so how can I not like them.

Watch this one.

If you don't bring one for everyone in the class, then you can't have one either. I'm sorry, but rules are rules.
FJ43
ProgN said:

FJ43 said:

Watch this one.

If you don't bring one for everyone in the class, then you can't have one either. I'm sorry, but rules are rules.
Trying to get my son to go work there for the family discount. Damn the salary and all.

ProgN
insulator_king said:

Just noticing that
Virgin Orbit Holdings, Inc. (VORB)
Getting killed after hours.

0.6826 -0.3274 (-32.4158%)
After hours: 7:48PM EDT
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/03/15/virgin-orbit-pauses-operations-furloughs-staff.html
FJ43
Ok there are 5,376,312 people that lurk on this thread with a position in this one.

Interesting chart and where it held…..

ProgN
FJ43 said:

Ok there are 5,376,312 people that lurk on this thread with a position in this one.

Interesting chart and where it held…..

Dan Scott
AG
Another 8M shares of OXY for Buffet.

https://occidentalpetroleum.gcs-web.com/static-files/5328e57c-b8d2-410d-8b62-da30edfabc7a
Dan Scott
AG
Credit Suisse get's $50B loan from Swiss national bank. Its rally time back to the top of the range.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Dan Scott said:

Another 8M shares of OXY for Buffet.

https://occidentalpetroleum.gcs-web.com/static-files/5328e57c-b8d2-410d-8b62-da30edfabc7a
....and a middle finger to this fossil fuels killin' Administration..
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Dan Scott said:

Credit Suisse get's $50B loan from Swiss national bank. Its rally time back to the top of the range.
Also, Credit Suisse is a MM/HF and has taken part in naked shorting. In the GTII saga, Wes Christian/attorney has named Credit Suisse in the lawsuit. I hope they get exposed.
Brewmaster
AG
now do CONN... I drove by one today, parking lot almost completely empty. How are they still in business?

I glanced at the chart, looks like something the cat threw up. It's already sold off a bunch, the only play might be a rebound. It did put in a green hammer today with long wick down, but the buy volume doesn't get my attention.
techno-ag
AG
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Slowly getting the hang of this futures thing.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I'm trying to decide if I have the guts to buy FRC
wanderer
Sold a 3/31 XOM $95p for $1.75 today. I don't know what the future holds for the stock but figured a bounce in the near term is due now that it's basically at -3 ATR.
FJ43
Somethings going to give here….

Mas89
AG
wanderer said:

Sold a 3/31 XOM $95p for $1.75 today. I don't know what the future holds for the stock but figured a bounce in the near term is due now that it's basically at -3 ATR.
The Ides of March. Beware.
oldarmy1
AG
My current look. When a key technical breaks (3810 SPX) and recovers you get a rally up and we have but no continuation, as we remain in the sideways chop box. The more it edges down on that big tail from RDR 3810 the more the bears think they had a technical breakdown signaled and the action was loading opportunities for downside. Take out 3810 and they are likely right.

We've used that signal on intraday all the time, but without continuation its not confirmed. On daily charts it takes longer. Think about your 5/15 minute intraday = 5/15 days on daily charts. Hope that helps thinking about what we're seeing.

First Page Last Page
Page 6028 of 6631

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.