Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,983,459 Views | 231558 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by ProgN
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Farmer - I've learned a ton about crude from you. Don't stop
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
Boy Named Sue
AG
Biggest (perhaps only) threat to Google is federal antitrust law, imo.
Boy Named Sue
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Those 117C on Exxon were killer. Congrats. Didn't even notice it.

Thanks, learned it from y'all. Unfortunately I made a rookie mistake in the afternoon and lost a lot of what I made in the morning. Had 10 or so green trades, and none red…. until 5 minutes before close.

But it's still all just my tuition fund. I'll add some zeroes to the end of each trade once I think I've learned enough hard lessons.
Bonfire1996
AG

The pronouncements of Google being dead are ridiculous. The AI race has only just begun. Yeah, Microsoft caught them napping a little bit, but they're a few months behind with Bard vs ChatGPT.

Are you gonna stop using google for search? Gonna give up Gmail? Google maps?
Man I hope they keep hammering Google to 15x earnings. Never before has $100B cash generation Company been so disrespected.

Nearly $100B in cash generated annually. Are you effing kidding me? Dead?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Boy Named Sue said:

Those 117C on Exxon were killer. Congrats. Didn't even notice it.

Thanks, learned it from y'all. Unfortunately I made a rookie mistake in the afternoon and lost a lot of what I made in the morning. Had 10 or so green trades, and none red…. until 5 minutes before close.

But it's still all just my tuition fund. I'll add some zeroes to the end of each trade once I think I've learned enough hard lessons.

the worst days are the ones where you're up, then over trade and go red.
Golf1
AG
I feel like my best trading days aren't the ones where I make $1,000s but are the ones where I only lost $50 vs $1,000s if I was still holding a trade for "hope".

I'm trying to get better at accepting why I got out of a trade in the first place vs looking back at a trade that I took an L on and would now be up if I held on or thinking about getting out too early. I started turning green trades red and it was the worst feeling.
Golf1
AG
Downloaded everything on my phone but can't seem to get sound to play when I use the app.
Anyone else have this problem?
Boy Named Sue
AG
Works for me. Thanks for doing that, pete
irish pete ag06
AG
Hmm. Let me see what's up.

Try this iCloud link https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/071ZdP-jj8QaFKvkzKxUKFUhA#Trading_in_the_Zone_by_Mark_Douglas
Golf1
AG
That worked.
FJ43
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43
Don't know about y'all but Chris Stapleton nailed the National Anthem
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
I will. I just appreciate you setting me straight on the info. I'm being sincere and genuine here to you. The thread is too valuable to have mis-info.
I won't stop. I am posting less due to tax season.

XOM....as it starts to $125 share price (fingers crossed for this coming week) I'll be selling Jan/2024 $135 or $140 Calls. I'll lay off the entire position in Calls. I did sell 5% of the position shares outright at $119 on Friday.
I don't think 3,200 S&P is in the cards this year. However, anything close to 3,600, any cash I have available I am deploying into the market. I have been 99.65%(yes, that exact) fully invested in the market for the last 19 months. My cash position is so thin I am timing trades to coincide with cash settlement days + funds transfer days + electronic bill pay days to meet the invoice due date. You heard of "hand-to-mouth", right? Well, this is next level up, called "tongue to tonsil" planning. This bear market has been very good to me. I got a post back in history that states we will challenge market all time highs in second half of this 2023 year and I'm standing by it. Call it - mid to upper S&P 4,000's in the 2023 winter season.
That kid walking on the edge reminds me of an old story about a drunk guy laying in a field telling the police officer he was holding on to the grass to keep from falling off the earth..
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
You might be right that 3200/3300 doesn't happen. I wouldn't be surprised to see ATH.
Tibbers
BLGO looks like an interesting stock pick. Early IPO incoming.
Philip J Fry
AG
Looking at my stock screener tonight. One common trend I'm seeing is that short sale ETFs, whether it's SQQQ, SPXS, or SRTY are all showing buys this week. Care out there. The only reasonable chart I'm seeing tonight is PFE. And even Pfizer is in an overall downtrend.
SoTXAg09
AG
Thoughts on LABU? Looks like it might find some support here.
Philip J Fry
AG
Has more room to drop. Holding out for the 6s
sts7049
AG
freeport exported its first cargo
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
NG with a sharp drop from nearly +3% to -1%.
Philip J Fry
AG
May buy in if we dip below 2.4. Still think the low is closer to 2 though.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
SoTXAg09 said:

I trade it all the time. Buy around $7, sell around $8
Golf1
AG
Feel like it's going to be a slow day today with CPI tomorrow.
SoTXAg09
AG

SoTXAg09 said:

I trade it all the time. Buy around $7, sell around $8

That's why I asked you. You're the LABU guy.
Boy Named Sue
AG
XOM 2/17 120Cs for .56, anyone?
ProgN
FSLY upgraded
FJ43
FJ43 said:

Evening Gents!

Drive traded the last few hours of the day today and exited March VIX calls OA also played on todays VIX spike. That's about it.

What I'm watching closely.

Note the cross.

My guess is gap up Monday into 410-11 and possible run to 414ish. Just a guess.

Trade wisely!

Reaching for 410

wanderer
anyone here on been watching NGL? Reported earnings last week and has been up +40% since.
Spoony Love
AG
Good call man. I think a run to 414 is in order for today. The skeptic in me thinks we are being setup for a very red day from CPI tomorrow
Carioca Corredor
AG
Sold the last of my net free NGL shares on Friday. Held those a long time, too long
gougler08
AG
wanderer said:

anyone here on been watching NGL? Reported earnings last week and has been up +40% since.
I have a small long position from a while back that has been underwater for a while but now flipped green. If it clears 2.75 I'm exiting for the 25% gain
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Robag09 said:

I have hesitated to bring this to the board as I know we have a bunch of degenerates on here, but has anyone been following GNS (Genius Group) and this "naked short" saga?

It is all quiet fascinating, but I do not recommend investing unless you are a gambler. Just curious if anyone else has been watching this one.

Summary:
- Stock IPO's in April 2022 in the teens, gets driven down to $0.30 per share by the end of 2022.

- There are apparently only 20 million shares outstanding, but it has traded over 50 million shares on the daily 6 times in the last 2 weeks.

- The CEO is on a mission to prove illegal naked shorting is the cause and has announced a $10 digital coupon dividend and some other items to call a share count

Grabbed 150 shares just for fun
First Page Last Page
Page 5982 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.