Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,027,252 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by ProgN
ibdm98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BREwmaster said:

FJ43 said:

Son them is made for cuttin firewood.

Of course I have a Lucchese problem.
you're going to cut firewood in $600 boots?!

Hell, FJ makes that in an hour on VIX calls/puts
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
jimmo said:

ran a screen for RDR shorts just now
it's filled w/ energy sector names ...

I don't want to short these but I want to buy them at the 8 EMA
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
jimmo
I'm with you 30k
D2F1D0
AG
Germany is always cloudy in the winter. That is the exact reason it is called the grey season by the locals. All over the country.
Brewmaster
AG
D2F1D0 said:

Germany is always cloudy in the winter. That is the exact reason it is called the grey season by the locals. All over the country.
all the more reason to question wtf they are in on solar and wind?? heck, get smart and go nuclear like the french.
Buck Compton
AG
BREwmaster said:

D2F1D0 said:

all the more reason to question wtf they are in on solar and wind?? heck, get smart and go nuclear like the french.
Germans only have two nuclear reactors left, which they were closing down. They extended them when this was all happening.

They deserve every bit of the financial pain they're going through.
Golf1
AG
Is the market open today? I have a cash account and TDA balance never changed after Friday for me.
AgCPA95
AG
Golf1 said:

Is the market open today? I have a cash account and TDA balance never changed after Friday for me.
NYSE and Nasdaq open but bond market closed
techno-ag
AG
Banks are closed.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Bought SQQQ. Stop 58.90
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
It's okay to trim
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Took some profit at 60.8. 0.50. Needs to reset IMO
sts7049
AG
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Took some profit at 60.8. 0.50. Needs to reset IMO

Right decision.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Harvested some losses on QQQ, averaged down more on TQQQ.
BlueTaze
Pressure building on 1hr for move one way or another today. So per Mancini, we will likely confirm a bullish failed breakdown, or actual breakdown of 3630 support and level down.

I just picked up some Nov16 VIX $32 puts for $4, so looking for bulls to come thru this week.
59 South
AG
Channeled my inner 30k today

Bob Knights Paper Hands
I got popped on that TSLA reversal this morning. Should've got half size since we had that push down. Be better Bob.
Ag CPA
AG
techno-ag said:

Banks are closed.
Banks close for pretty much every mediocre holiday (yah I'm jealous).
SF2004
AG
Hi my name is SF2004 and I got greedy today and lost everything I made scalping RSI bounces on $SPY.
CC09LawAg
If we hit the 52 week low, it's going to get ugly isn't it?

I bought some January puts on UPS - do we think the price drop from FedEx is already priced in or will a bad earnings report in a couple of weeks cause another big drop for both?

I'm leaning towards another big drop - I am thinking maybe back to around $120, back before the big "we are all locked inside" Covid run up...
wanderer
CC09LawAg said:

When you say "if" do you mean "when we do in 15-20 minutes"??
CC09LawAg
wanderer said:

CC09LawAg said:

When you say "if" do you mean "when we do in 15-20 minutes"??
Lol if I could predict the future I wouldn't be here asking such dumb questions
wanderer
Considering we're about a .5pts away (SPY) it's not that much of a prediction
Ag CPA
AG
Back to where we were six sessions ago.
CC09LawAg
XOM down a little today but seems to not be reacting to the overall downward trend. I'm going to hop back in once I get a little more confirmation it is staying steady.
wanderer
Was wondering why the sudden rocket on the macros last ~10min.

Brewmaster
AG
CC09LawAg said:

XOM down a little today but seems to not be reacting to the overall downward trend. I'm going to hop back in once I get a little more confirmation it is staying steady.
the 8 day EMA is around 97, 21 day is about 94. One of those should be where it bounces. and honestly I think new all time highs soon, just needs to consolidate first.
Brewmaster
AG
wanderer said:

lol, magically they release this news right after we hit the 200 week sma.

some whale miss their entry on puts and have to add on this pop?
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
CC09LawAg said:

I think you'll be fine. Monday's always allow XOM traders a buying opportunity in the mornings to sell in the afternoons (should you get nervous).

If you're a CPI player. My old posts reflect that CPI will not/should not see any improvements because of the way it's calculated in YoY fashion. On Oct 13th, the CPI print will replace the Sep 2021 monthly increase of 0.4% and therefore no real help to the market from CPI. However, as we enter the 4th Quarter, the new CPI's will replace, October 2021 = 0.9%; November 2021 = 0.7%; and December 2021 = 0.6%. As these data points roll off, the annualized rate will remain high, but the 6 month annualized rate will be in the area of 2%. The CPI on the 13th "may" allow you a cheaper XOM entrance, but I am not sure about that based on all the other worldly factors. Going back to CPI, after Powell has a couple more rate hikes in 2022,....we roll into 2023 and likely have the Fed revisit their stance because of economic improvement (see my comment on 6 month annualized rate), we should be challenging the S&P 500 ATH by June 2023. Yeah, you can bookmark this. The largest wild card will be Russia/Ukraine and I'm banking on them still in turmoil by the time we reach June 2023.

ETA: Still banging my drum
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
BREwmaster said:

CC09LawAg said:

the 8 day EMA is around 97, 21 day is about 94. One of those should be where it bounces. and honestly I think new all time highs soon, just needs to consolidate first.
Yes, new ATH's on the way. Hope all is well brother.
Ag CPA
AG
wanderer said:

Anyone that is buying on this deserves to lose their money. Guessing that Russia's peace terms will look a lot like Elon's proposal.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Bad bull
gig em 02
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

CC09LawAg said:

I think you'll be fine. Monday's always allow XOM traders a buying opportunity in the mornings to sell in the afternoons (should you get nervous).

If you're a CPI player. My old posts reflect that CPI will not/should not see any improvements because of the way it's calculated in YoY fashion. On Oct 13th, the CPI print will replace the Sep 2021 monthly increase of 0.4% and therefore no real help to the market from CPI. However, as we enter the 4th Quarter, the new CPI's will replace, October 2021 = 0.9%; November 2021 = 0.7%; and December 2021 = 0.6%. As these data points roll off, the annualized rate will remain high, but the 6 month annualized rate will be in the area of 2%. The CPI on the 13th "may" allow you a cheaper XOM entrance, but I am not sure about that based on all the other worldly factors. Going back to CPI, after Powell has a couple more rate hikes in 2022,....we roll into 2023 and likely have the Fed revisit their stance because of economic improvement (see my comment on 6 month annualized rate), we should be challenging the S&P 500 ATH by June 2023. Yeah, you can bookmark this. The largest wild card will be Russia/Ukraine and I'm banking on them still in turmoil by the time we reach June 2023.

ETA: Still banging my drum

S&P ATH by June sounds really nice right about now
irish pete ag06
AG
Managed to fenagle a 3700 C for SPX net free for tomorrow. Here's to a completely irrational green rocket.

First Page Last Page
Page 5747 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.