Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,940,008 Views | 231491 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by EliteZags
mazag08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think there's a good chance VEON is about to plant its foot in the ground and Achane toward $2.80 over the next two weeks.

Planning out this whole structure, let's assume you don't yet have shares.

Let's call it a $2.00 entry tomorrow with 100 shares. That gives us ($200) basis, and $200 market value.
Once we approach $2.80 we will sell a covered call understanding that we are expecting a pull back. Once we feel we've gotten enough pullback, we will buy back the calls we sold. Next step is $3.20. Again, as we approach, we will sell a call and again buy it back after a small correction. Ultimately, we should be finishing around $3.50 at which point we will sell all of our shares.

Even without the covered call premiums, we are expecting VEON to give us a 70-75% ROI ($150 profit on $200 spend). While timing is always tough, Fib fans, fib arcs, and my Elliott Wave channel are all pointing to June 2022 for finality.

If anyone wants to jump in and ride this wave let me know. I've posted the setup before and it's been tracking PERFECTLY (just search VEON with my screen name). We've already got waves 1 & 2 in place. Subwave i of 3 is in place and subwave ii of 3 is either done or about to be. It's almost the point of no return if you aren't in yet.

mazag08
AG
Regarding AMD.

I've scrapped all previous analysis I did. Something was just.. off.

I logged onto Tradingview which I have to admit.. I might be switching full time. But I charted AMD's waves from the ATL.. but this time.. I put the chart in log scale (since we're starting at like $1.60 and going into the hundreds) and I put the fib measurements on log scale as well.

HOLY ***** Tuesday's high was DIRECTLY on the 123% fib extension (usual landing spot for subwave iii of 3. A correction down to subwave iv on this scale would take it to $90 as the most likely spot. And if it did, I'm guessing it could take half a year to get there.

I'm not predicting it yet. Because it sounds crazy. But if this thing starts a continual downward pattern then we will check up on it and plan our next buying opportunity.
frankm01
mazag,

Thanks for taking the time to explain these and other EW plays. Good stuff.

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I'll play a grand or two on this.
Irish 2.0

DavysApprentice
AG
Anyone in OAs FTCH calls?

Moving big time this morning
AgEng06
AG
DavysApprentice said:

Here
Irish 2.0
DavysApprentice said:

DavysApprentice
AG
AgEng06 said:

DavysApprentice said:

Here

What do you think the play is here? Sell at open and leave a runner?
spud1910
AG
I am
AgEng06
AG
I actually only bought 1 contract, so I'll probably sell at open and take my single.
Aggie118
AG
Anyone looking to accumulate some $SNDL on the dip at open? Hoping to see it below $.85
Thundergon
If we have an aggressive day, here are some $QQQ and $SPY levels and targets I am watching to upside and downside. White line is the current downtrend. Levels in yellow and targets in blue. Be mindful of daily moving averages.

Saltyag15
AG
I know this is a terrible attitude, but I'm so tired of being buried in this that I think I'm going to happily sell some shares and lower my investment. Even though it's not back to my terrible $1.25 basis. I'm taking this run up as a gift!
Thundergon
Lotto ideas

Aggie118
AG
Saltyag15 said:

I know this is a terrible attitude, but I'm so tired of being buried in this that I think I'm going to happily sell some shares and lower my investment. Even though it's not back to my terrible $1.25 basis. I'm taking this run up as a gift!

I totally get that. I've been burned a ton lately the last 6 months.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
DavysApprentice said:

I was in really heavy but sold as it crossed under the MAs and with macro weakness starting. I was trying to be disciplined and preserve capital. This one's going to sting a bit.
Irish 2.0
Saltyag15 said:

If you're already in it, no point in getting out right now. It is actually a short squeeze candidate and that pumper Zach Morris has his followers on it too. Think the short float is ~25-30%
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Saltyag15 said:

If you're already in it, no point in getting out right now. It is actually a short squeeze candidate and that pumper Zach Morris has his followers on it too. Think the short float is ~25-30%

M4 Benelli
I never had weed in my life. If SNLD rockets, I'll buy some CBD for my middle aged back pain.
Irish 2.0
M4 Benelli said:

I never had weed in my life. If SNLD rockets, I'll buy some CBD for my middle aged back pain.
I use Delta 8 for chronic pain. Haven't taken an opiod pain killer in almost a year.
astros4545
AG
Aggie118 said:

Anyone looking to accumulate some $SNDL on the dip at open? Hoping to see it below $.85

Why do we think it will dip at open that much
Thundergon
Really like $RBLX. Theta Warrior pointed this out and it's probably my favorite setup for today. Has room to downside all the way to $85 that's not shown. Levels in yellow and targets in blue. Lots of inside days yesterday so today could be another dud or be pretty good.

Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
D8 has moved back to being illegal by State Standards
Irish 2.0
Red Pear Luke said:

Judge blocked it for now. It's going to court and the state doesn't have much of a case from my understanding. Even if it was, I wouldn't care. The least of my concerns is being caught with a little weed or weed extract in Harris County

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/delta-8-texas-ban-lawsuit-update-16596426.php
spud1910
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Red Pear Luke said:

Judge blocked it for now. It's going to court and the state doesn't have much of a case from my understanding. Even if it was, I wouldn't care. The least of my concerns is being caught with a little weed or weed extract in Harris County

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/delta-8-texas-ban-lawsuit-update-16596426.php
Are you able to order it online?
Thundergon
$ROKU has been talked about a lot and I think it's setting up for a bounce. Falling wedge on the 15-min. $285 breakout level IMO.

I actually added some 290/300 call spreads for next week around $1.15 to make $10. Super risky so I didn't post here but I'm treating this as a lotto or zero trade. Going to add more today depending on what the indices do.

Irish 2.0
I DM'd you
bmoochie
AG
mazag08 said:

I think there's a good chance VEON is about to plant its foot in the ground and Achane toward $2.80 over the next two weeks.

Planning out this whole structure, let's assume you don't yet have shares.

Let's call it a $2.00 entry tomorrow with 100 shares. That gives us ($200) basis, and $200 market value.
Once we approach $2.80 we will sell a covered call understanding that we are expecting a pull back. Once we feel we've gotten enough pullback, we will buy back the calls we sold. Next step is $3.20. Again, as we approach, we will sell a call and again buy it back after a small correction. Ultimately, we should be finishing around $3.50 at which point we will sell all of our shares.

Even without the covered call premiums, we are expecting VEON to give us a 70-75% ROI ($150 profit on $200 spend). While timing is always tough, Fib fans, fib arcs, and my Elliott Wave channel are all pointing to June 2022 for finality.

If anyone wants to jump in and ride this wave let me know. I've posted the setup before and it's been tracking PERFECTLY (just search VEON with my screen name). We've already got waves 1 & 2 in place. Subwave i of 3 is in place and subwave ii of 3 is either done or about to be. It's almost the point of no return if you aren't in yet.

My Dec $2 calls would love this very much
KT 90
AG
I am probably in at the opening for a few.
KT 90
AG

Philip J Fry
AG
Watch for a good re-entry point for EVC. The 5ema has dropped a bit and is nearly touching the 10ema. This support has held for months.
Carlo4
AG
KT 90 said:

I got out back when we had the $4 push and left it alone for months. Got back in Wednesday at $.68 average. Texags, as always, delivers the goods!
McInnis 03
AG
AMD and MSFT......ripe......
E
AG
Carlo4 said:

KT 90 said:

I got out back when we had the $4 push and left it alone for months. Got back in Wednesday at $.68 average. Texags, as always, delivers the goods!

Awesome play
First Page Last Page
Page 4641 of 6615

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.