Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,939,738 Views | 231489 Replies | Last: 9 min ago by Copa515
zag213004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CWH looks like it is coiling on the daily
Irish 2.0
BREwmaster said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

AG 2000' said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Irish 2.0 said:

mazag08 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Yes, but I don't think DIS is done selling yet. There is a 1.5MM share block trade at 163.

Think I'm going to sell a couple 12/17 170P
Correct. It will likely consolidate for a week or two. But my point was that we are much much closer to max downside. Share buying down here is a steal. Option buying could be lucrative, but timing is key. I would err on the side of more time, but that costs more.
That's why I like the 12/17 $170P. I'll collect ~$2400 in premium on two contracts and it'll give me a some fudge room to wait on the consolidation.
I like this play a lot.
I might be closing these today if it keeps going. Take my ~$1000 and call it a day on this one. I think DIS will come back in again
Really like this play. I grabbed DIS 170Cs for December, but thinking this would have been the better play.

Too late to get into this trade?
I think it'll present a chance again. It is rejecting pretty good at the 60min 10DMA. I think there is more selling pressure in DIS and the only reason it gave this bounce is just going with the green day

Yeah...it'll give another entry under 160 if this pattern holds. That's a 'h' forming on the 60min
excuse my ignorance, we talking bout another entry for selling puts? if it's forming an H, shouldn't we be buying puts?
You can. But I'm looking for a spot to enter the trade that I wouldn't mind be called out at. I also prefer to sell puts because if I'm called out, I own the equity where as if I'm buying puts I get nothing if it reverses. It is also why I tend to lean more towards ITM calls too when I play them. I don't get the huge money off of the volatility, but I'm protecting my capital
FTAG 2000
AG
Question about charting fundamentals.

Do y'all draw from the tips of the wicks or from the top/bottom of the body of the candle?

I can see pros and cons of each.
Irish 2.0
AG 2000' said:

Do y'all draw from the tips of the wicks or from the top/bottom of the body of the candle?

wick tips
McInnis 03
AG
AG 2000' said:

McInnis 03 said:

Just hopped on the AFRM wagon, if this breaks 160, OMG.
Nasty looking H&S on the five min.
Rode on the up run for a quick scalp. Got nasty there afterwards for certian.
FTAG 2000
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

AG 2000' said:

wick tips
TY. It's what I've been doing. Saw someone in a discord with their lines running from the candle bodies, made me stop to think for a sec.
FTAG 2000
AG
SPY one year daily. Check out that blue trend line.

BrokeAssAggie
Irish 2.0 said:

AG 2000' said:

wick tips

Just the tip for me too
Talon2DSO
AG
All that matters is the tip, really
Triple_Bagger
Depends on time frame.
Anything under 1 day, I draw from the wick.
Anything over 1 day, I draw from the candle.

Brewmaster
AG
Awesome, thanks for the response. We lost FJ to real work, so great to have you back!
Or as my Irish friends like to say, F*n grand!
Brewmaster
AG
Talon2DSO said:

All that matters is the tip, really

That's what she said
FJ43
AG 2000' said:

Wicks matter. I chart from days high to lows which include the wicks for all time periods.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

La Bamba
AG
Wicks give you actual price bottom/top levels. I kinda think opening and closing prices are kinda irrevelant when it come to charting horizontal S/R levels and trendlines.
FTAG 2000
AG
Thanks y'all. Glad I don't have to go back and change any charting I've done.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I have been selling ITM puts in AFRM for a couple of weeks. I hope the high IV and premium continues.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$BYND is a poop company but they're unique. I actually think they're early. Low risk at these prices IMO.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I think $BABA can go higher.
agdaddy04
AG
sure wish JMIA would follow suit.
HoustonAg2014
AG
Did SNDL not report? What's the deal on that?
M4 Benelli
May leg into PLBY, the case for the upcoming launch of "Centerfold," as an OnlyFans killer sounds rather compelling. Just aslong as theyre not featuring land whales and dudes in dresses, I think this could be a money maker. Already has supreme thot Lana Rhodes on board.

Earnings/Opex may be a two hit combo for a smoother entry, going to keep an eye on it, and hope to snag some shares in the 20s.

This will be a long term hold riding on the saliva of simps worldwide.

TxAgLaw03RW
AG
They did, stock is on the move
Carlo4
AG
TxAgLaw03RW said:

They did, stock is on the move

Dare I say it's high
OutlawAG04
Which McMinnis took his SNDL play? Been holding shares and leaps waiting for the pop.

Per OA, if we hold above $0.83, sell your children…
OutlawAG04
OutlawAG04 said:

Which McMinnis took his SNDL play? Been holding shares and leaps waiting for the pop.

https://newsfilter.io/articles/sundial-announces-share-repurchase-program-3bd6f596a717b33e5b4070ab6cb7b01b
McInnis 03
AG
OutlawAG04 said:

Yes.
HoustonAg2014
AG
Sold some other stuff this week and lowered my basis on SNDL today at $.69 bought April 22 $1 calls for 0.16 yesterday.

I've taken a depressing amount of L's the last 6 months. Feels good to get a W if this holds. You always need that one trade to get some confidence back and this might be the one to finally get some back for me. Prayers up
agdaddy04
AG
That's not a problem is it? Should have the opposite effect of dilution if done right.
agdaddy04
AG
Looks like should've gotten into NN after Austin posted. Had a nice 6% day today.
OutlawAG04
Defer to the experts here but I would take that as a bullish position provided they execute on it. Speculation of the buyback is going to run it up with their start date as 11/19…. Though they have no obligation.

Seems like they are done diluting for awhile. Certainly one way to get the stock back over a $1
astros4545
AG
Got 80 CC contracts for SNDL expiring tomorrow at $1

They look very much in play now
agdaddy04
AG
Ah gotcha. I took your icon as meaning it may be a negative. I'm with you, I think it's a positive
CincySwimmer
Any thoughts on PCT and POSH? Both have recent gap downs, but are countered with a green daily candle on higher than average volume. PCT appears to be a doji of some sort. Any and all insight helps!
mazag08
AG
SNDL to $0.96 seems inevitable. I think the real question is will it take out the $1.06 or $1.12 major resistance levels before a sizeable correction.

We're currently sitting at the 138% extension of Waves 1 and 2 which is a typical wave 3 landing area. I expect an early morning dip to $0.81 range and then upward to the 176% extension which is $0.96. The $1.12 level is exactly at the 261% extension level. That would be awful frothy, but is possible.

I'll be going net free on the shares I acquired over the last month once we hit $0.96.
mazag08
AG
CincySwimmer said:

Any thoughts on PCT and POSH? Both have recent gap downs, but are countered with a green daily candle on higher than average volume. PCT appears to be a doji of some sort. Any and all insight helps!
POSH either just put in a bottom or it will around $13.50.
- This gap down was nearly a full 5-waves down from it's $104.98 high.
- Gaps above at $23.59, $33, and $67.67.
- Almost all upside at this point.. but who knows when a significant move happens or how long it takes to accomplish the move.

PCT is similar but doesn't have as many gaps above.
First Page Last Page
Page 4640 of 6614

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.