Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,039,339 Views | 231645 Replies | Last: 35 min ago by ProgN
Charismatic Megafauna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As long as it's 140 proof I'm ok with that
Brewmaster
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

I bet they do...

hahaha, that's complete b.s. and they know it too. I have no background in virology and even I know that's b.s.

No mask for me.
McInnis 03
AG
HPQ earnings may have leaked.....well, stock spiked. We know what's been happening with good earnings, right? Dar be some cheap ass puts available just in case.

AS I TYPE THIS THEY HALT THE MOFO.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Don't worry builds character (and discipline)
McInnis 03
AG
All in favor of Brew getting rid of the constant winky face, blue star this post.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
McInnis 03 said:

All in favor of Brew getting rid of the constant winky face, blue star this post.
if it means it'll turn the market around
khaos288
AG
BREwmaster said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

I bet they do...

hahaha, that's complete b.s. and they know it too. I have no background in virology and even I know that's b.s.

No mask for me.
hilarious preamble to an opinion on a virus
Ag In Ok
AG
BREwmaster said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

I bet they do...

No mask for me.

Duly noted, German pharma getting paid.
Brewmaster
AG
McInnis 03 said:

LOL good point... I should pony up $5 whole dollars for the stars I guess. Is that what it is these days, the cool kids use those emojis and stuff? I do miss the laugh cry one. I'd probably start over using that one.
BudFox7
oldarmy1 said:

If I can get this concept down with everyone - it will be a happy day. So we're in a prolonged downturn move. Everything is melting away and each attempt at bounce forms a dreaded h into new lows. Then a day comes when those bounce attempts tighten up and get shorter and shorter. One almost flattens out and then you get this acceleration blast downward minute after minute and volume finally surges to twice the days one minute volume. You have a very high percentage odd that you just caught the lows.

Now as I finish typing you see the full V almost completed to the left side. So will their be a Model T???? Odds are after a multi day event, yes. If Model T fails then last resort is the double bottom pattern. Otherwise while a tradeable acceleration spotted bottom it's not the end.

https://i.imgur.com/6gcc9aZ.png

What are the odds you caught the lows? You could easily code this up and backtest it to see what those odds are and if it's a viable day trading strategy. Being right long-only is easy, but executing a more efficient dip-buying strategy isn't.

This chart might look good when you post it after the bounce, but there is more than one spot today where your entry parameters were met.
McInnis 03
AG
HPQ .9x earnings over the est .6x, Rev $15B or some crazy nonesense. Guidance up sounds like.

B&I Key:
irish pete ag06
AG
FJ43 said:

Engine10 said:

$DNN nice little volume clip there to rebound
Can't wait for it to hit about 1.27-130 (after breaking 1.20), bounce and transfer some more net free shares to the other account. Rinse and repeat.
What brokerage do you use? I tried to transfer some net free shares on Fidelity and it wanted me to fill out a form to and mail it to them to get it done.
TecRecAg
AG
So sub $20/share tomorrow morning?
Prophet00
AG
Not sure if posted here, but they also announced yesterday an acquisition of HyperX for $450MM. Big move for them to be well positioned in the peripheral market, gaming specifically.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Spy and gme have almost exactly inversed each other all day. So for power hour is gme going up 30 or spy 4?
aggielax11
AG
Engine10 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

I bet they do...

You mean like...the flu?
Never understood how they kept comparing to the flu, but would not acknowledge you'd need a new shot each year. Well I understood why, but still annoying.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
we could see short covering into the close.
TMOOSE
So, is it safe to say that this was the huge "correction"
Let it Ride
McInnis 03
AG
TMOOSE said:

Not safe.

B&I Key:
wmitchell
AG
another covered call question. does it take into effect AH movement on expiration date? I wouldnt think so but wanted to confirm. Have some 1.5 SNDL expiring tomorrow.
wangus12
AG
aggielax11 said:

Engine10 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

I bet they do...

You mean like...the flu?
Never understood how they kept comparing to the flu, but would not acknowledge you'd need a new shot each year. Well I understood why, but still annoying.
Been telling patients since they summer to not be surprised when the vaccine side of Covid ends up being a continuous thing like the flu
TMOOSE
DO YOU EVER GIVE ME GOOD NEWS MC!?
Let it Ride
Engine10
AG
No chance. We're just a few points below yesterday.
austinAG90
AG
Sold 03/05 $GME $800 C for $7.5
TheVarian
AG
AggieChemist said:

NRD09 said:

We've seen how you hunt and fish. You do everything the hard way, why would trading be any different?

At least you bring home the Bacon, poor giddings
TecRecAg
AG
No. You're talking about SPY 340 area for a "huge correction"
leoj
AG
TMOOSE said:

Nope
Aggie1391
austinAG90 said:

Sold 03/05 $GME $800 P for $7.5

Did you mean call?
Dan Scott
AG
If you are not already following Adam on Twitter you must. He is excellent at charting out the S&P Futures. Tweet below in case you've missed it from previous posts

austinAG90
AG
yes sorry
FbgTxAg
AG
Just get on with it. The sooner the pain comes, the sooner the recovery.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
Chef Elko
AG
Make it stop, dang it
FJ43
Anyone having trouble seeing SPYcall/put prices on IBKR?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

cptthunder
Dan Scott said:

If you are not already following Adam on Twitter you must. He is excellent at charting out the S&P Futures. Tweet below in case you've missed it from previous posts

If i were him i would be constantly posting the Gladiartor "are you not entertained" gif
Ragoo
AG
I am just here trying to pin GME on 135 for tomorrow.
First Page Last Page
Page 3344 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.