Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,039,151 Views | 231645 Replies | Last: 30 min ago by ProgN
kyledr04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just checked in. So much red.
oldarmy1
AG
UBER hit stop in the flash. Because we can see the flash I chose to hold through it. It raises risk and violates disciplines but factors make for exceptions.
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

DubFalls said:

oldarmy1 said:

Gotta make your own decisions but we just had an acceleration into a bottom attempt to watch.

I think I understand this but I'm making some assumption. Can you elaborate a little more please?
The selling accelerated to a point where there was a major flash down that was immediately met with buying. Possibly reversal indicator. I'm watching /ES and SPX, 1 minute SPX candle dropped 10 points in about 3 seconds and then popped back 5 pts.
" How's it going, big moment for you, 2 on, 2 out, down by one. I saw your wife the other day, who was that guy she was with? I'm sure he's a close personal friend, but what was he doing with her panties on his head?"

"Uhh, ohh, I don't think this one quite has the distance"

ETA: That's a movie quote brother. 10 yr yield just went above 1.6%. If anyone is on margin, you might want to get off it.
HouAg12
AG
PLTR....
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

DubFalls said:

oldarmy1 said:

Gotta make your own decisions but we just had an acceleration into a bottom attempt to watch.

I think I understand this but I'm making some assumption. Can you elaborate a little more please?
The selling accelerated to a point where there was a major flash down that was immediately met with buying. Possibly reversal indicator. I'm watching /ES and SPX, 1 minute SPX candle dropped 10 points in about 3 seconds and then popped back 5 pts.
10 min chart on ES

Notice the second to last candle? It's a bullish hammer reversal. Long wick on bottom, volume (in blue behind it) eclipses ALL other volume bars. This is where the selling possibly exhausted and was met with at least a short term buyer pressure. We now see if it holds.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Aggie1391
Just signed up for TD Ameritrade because I want to try flys and vertical spreads and be able to close them all at the same time instead of individually. I've ben playing with paper money on think or swim and damn that layout is confusing
cisgenderedAggie
Bought 50% more DNN. Will buy another lot WWR if it hits $5.5
BrokeAssAggie
HouAg12 said:

PLTR....

I added more
Txsodpro
Time to load up on WWR and PLTR?
backintexas2013
AG
Added some nxtd at $1.73. Probably trying to catch a falling knife but if we get any kind of bump I can sell April $2.50's for $.55 or hoping $.60
Ornithopter
AG
Makes sense, thank you!
FJ43
cisgenderedAggie said:

With you. Loaded up here between 1.05-1.07.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

gougler08
AG
Anybody loading more SYN (or even still in it)?
Aggie09Derek
AG
Added more PLTR, CLOV, FRX just now.

Still kicking myself for at least not selling some of CCIV last week and going net-free (was up like 3x).
Larry J. Holy 81
AG
Thanks for that post. Not sure what I'm going to do, but have cash to plunge.
Post removed:
by user
wangus12
AG
kyledr04 said:

Just checked in. So much red.
It hurts my eyes
Txducker
AG
Looks like the qqq taking it harder than the spy and everything is getting dragged down. The qqq has already broken the daily lower Bollinger Band. Next support is the 311 low from 2/23 and then looking at the weekly chart the next big support is the weekly 20 ema at 308. The weekly 20 ema was the support at the end of Oct 2020. NYSE TICK the lowest I have seen it in a while with low of -1,480, very aggressive selling.
Chef Elko
AG
The MGNI dive is a gut punch :/
oldarmy1
AG
If I can get this concept down with everyone - it will be a happy day. So we're in a prolonged downturn move. Everything is melting away and each attempt at bounce forms a dreaded h into new lows. Then a day comes when those bounce attempts tighten up and get shorter and shorter. One almost flattens out and then you get this acceleration blast downward minute after minute and volume finally surges to twice the days one minute volume. You have a very high percentage odd that you just caught the lows.

Now as I finish typing you see the full V almost completed to the left side. So will their be a Model T???? Odds are after a multi day event, yes. If Model T fails then last resort is the double bottom pattern. Otherwise while a tradeable acceleration spotted bottom it's not the end.

oldarmy1
AG
$383.30 area is Model T on SPY
wanderer
Regardless of a green/red market, days are just a lot better around here when you know OA is active on the thread.
FJ43
third coast.. said:

FJ43 said:

cisgenderedAggie said:

What was the other stock you liked in the same vein as DPW. Can't find the post about it from yesterday. Believe it startednwith an I
With DPW I have NXTD and EBON. You may be speaking of KXIN that was recently a Mostly Foggy post.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

HoustonAg2014
AG
BlueTaze said:

So looks like Chamath doubling on calling out institutions for ripping retail off as CLOV gets hammered....I wonder if wall st. is targeting him after all his appearances as retail white knight.

Few days ago he said he was going to f stuff up....I hope that does mean tweets.

Sitting this one out doesn't sound positive to me... why isn't he saying we are willing to fight? That's very worrisome to me
oldarmy1
AG
wanderer said:

Regardless of a green/red market, days are just a lot better around here when you know OA is active on the thread.
Well, I am 1-3 on recent options. I might have an oil leak. Seriously though, let's get the bottom in and then the next 3 weeks would flip to 3-1.

SPY got to $383.49 and couldn't complete Model T....at least not yet.
AgCPA95
AG
Danwell Home said:

The MGNI dive is a gut punch :/
Anyone rolling covered calls on this?
YNWA_AG
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

BlueTaze said:

So looks like Chamath doubling on calling out institutions for ripping retail off as CLOV gets hammered....I wonder if wall st. is targeting him after all his appearances as retail white knight.

Few days ago he said he was going to f stuff up....I hope that does mean tweets.

Sitting this one out doesn't sound positive to me... why isn't he saying we are willing to fight? That's very worrisome to me

All he said is that he is not buying the Coinbase ipo.
Post removed:
by user
Chef Elko
AG
I was called out a few months back and left my net free shares alone. Even though I'm up big, still hurts. I try to just let the free shares ride and not touch it.
mazag08
AG
Just bought April $10 CLOV calls. Either it shoots up and I sell them, gets back to $12 and I execute, lowering my basis, or I take a small loss. I guess worst case is the stock tanks.. but hard to see that happening.
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

wanderer said:

Well, I am 1-3 on recent options. I might have an oil leak. Seriously though, let's get the bottom in and then the next 3 weeks would flip to 3-1.

SPY got to $383.49 and couldn't complete Model T....at least not yet.
Your wins FAR outweigh the few that don't. Anyone loses too much its on them. Myself speaking from experience not adhering to my stops and disciplines.

KT 90
AG
third coast.. said:

FJ43 said:

cisgenderedAggie said:

What was the other stock you liked in the same vein as DPW. Can't find the post about it from yesterday. Believe it startednwith an I

IMMR

oldarmy1
AG
NCLH.....every technical says way oversold and the big move yesterday will reclaim. Bought March 19 $35's $0.76 with a stop at $0.45, so risk defined. Target $2+ with a market move upward.
FJ43
third coast.. said:

Symbol was nxtd, so not quite starting with an I. Thanks!
Comparatively low volume day today and sitting just below 21 dat EMA. Hasn't fallen off a cliff past 2 days and seems to track a bit with BTC. May base in this range a bit but still like it. Lots of volume has come in that hasn't gone anywhere.

BrokeAssAggie
I bet they do...
First Page Last Page
Page 3342 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.