Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,056,130 Views | 231697 Replies | Last: 16 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
Fireman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgShaun00 said:

george1992 said:

Fireman said:

Did $MGTI get stopped? ETrade won't let me buy any shares.
I had to buy the shares in my TD Ameritrade account because IBKR wouldn't allow the purchase. Might have to do with OTC shares although I've purchased other OTC share through IBKR in the past.
i was surprised i could on fidelity
It's very odd - I've never had trouble with ETrade before. Might have to give them a call. Thanks!
Red Red Wine
AG
When do the CLOV bears hybernate and the bulls come out to play?

Brewmaster
AG
oldarmy1 said:

GPL due diligence anyone? Another mining play coming off a 40M+ volume day few days back and pennant formed.
and has options, whoop!
OutlawAG04
BREwmaster said:

ONTX
if you all want a quick scalp, atlas just entered. ONTX with big news, fda approval.

Having a hard time ignoring the volume building up on this if you look at the one year chart. I'm net free with profit but damn hard to not look back at the price on this a few years ago.
Brewmaster
AG
OutlawAG04 said:

BREwmaster said:

ONTX
if you all want a quick scalp, atlas just entered. ONTX with big news, fda approval.

Having a hard time ignoring the volume building up on this if you look at the one year chart. I'm net free with profit but damn hard to not look back at the price on this a few years ago.
ONTX has better results than PFE PFIZER's Palbociclib which is already on the market

those of you net free, congrats. I was too big a whimp to hold shares, kept locking profits and buying back in occasionally.

Shorts are about to get fried here!
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Hmmm... hard to form a target on this one.

Good chart.
McInnis 03
AG
Feeling like news may be coming on the Goldman spac. $GSAH Bought some MAR 15's just in case.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Ragoo
AG
Bailed on EBOn earlier. In the 10/12.5 at $0.75 and out at $1.25
TxAG#2011
McInnis 03 said:

Feeling like news may be coming on the Goldman spac. $GSAH Bought some MAR 15's just in case.
They are taking Toro public and are changing the ticker to Toro
McInnis 03
AG
I'm buying a couple NVDA 600c's for tomorrow as lotto plays. $1.79
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
FbgTxAg
AG
Signs of life in the orchard....
ProgN
Bulls just won't let this market selloff.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Red Red Wine said:

After the feb calls expire!

Next month....

After the March calls expire!

Next month...

Repeat

Kidding. Kind of.
HoustonAg2014
AG
Red Red Wine said:

Am I crazy to think that if this thing ends the day above $11 that could be a bullish sign? Bullish as it maybe it won't drop another 5-10% tomorrow? Please pray for us
cisgenderedAggie
BREwmaster said:

OutlawAG04 said:

BREwmaster said:

ONTX

ONTX has better results than PFE PFIZER's Palbociclib which is already on the market

those of you net free, congrats. I was too big a whimp to hold shares, kept locking profits and buying back in occasionally.

Shorts are about to get fried here!

Don't know if I'd call that better on that slide alone. Does ONTX even have a therapeutic dose worked out for this? It looks like they are still running Phase 1 dose range finding.
TecRecAg
AG
Needs a close above 131.05
Brewmaster
AG
option volume in DNN 2.50C for March:

Volume: 59,267 Open interest: 242,600

SNDL is a fraction of that in comparison, but decent volume on next week 2C. 15,280

mazag08
AG
BREwmaster said:

option volume in DNN 2.50C for March:

Volume: 59,267 Open interest: 242,600

SNDL is a fraction of that in comparison, but decent volume on next week 2C. 15,280

I still think those same calls are going to double or more in the next couple weeks.
sts7049
AG
i hope so, i've got a nice handful of march and april 2.5s
59 South
AG
A whisky has been poured for ROKU earnings.

Still holding way too many shares, but I'm cool with that.
McInnis 03
AG
Y'all, someone just swept May 25C on $PLTR for like $7MM+. that's 25K contracts, the 30 contract has over 43K buys on it today.

PLTR at this level is a GIFT y'all. If you have patience and time, this is probably one you can BTFD and be thankful you did.

Options can lessen your load over time as well.

B&I Key:
triggerhappy
AG
jeremy said:

jeremy said:

### BOLD PREDICTION###

Disclaimer- Don't buy anything because of me, Just putting my reputation on the line to call a shot based on my analysis. I'm a newb, but have been boning up and have a screener that has proven effective.

Aapl finally goes up tonight/tomorrow. I don't yet know how to predict how high it will ride, but I'm saying it will go up a couple of dollars tomorrow (or more, still don't know how high)

SNDL isn't done and is going to be returning up tomorrow.

That's it. Feel free to haze and ban me if I missed the boat. I've been studying like mad with the down weather this week and I'm feeling good on these two. I'm getting stir-crazy, that's why I posted my prediction for the texags world to see. I obviously could have done this without announcing to everyone.

I'll be back to eat some crow tomorrow or high-five those that are in these two positions waiting for some gains to come back.

Welp, I suck. Good night, everybody!

If it makes you feel better, I think most of us were rooting for you!
FJ43
59 South said:

Kick back...relax and let the games begin.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG
59 South said:

Hope this thing does what NFLX did for you.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I'm buying a couple NVDA 600c's for tomorrow as lotto plays. $1.79
Anyone do this with me?

B&I Key:
leoj
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Y'all, someone just swept May 25C on $PLTR for like $7MM+. that's 25K contracts, the 30 contract has over 43K buys on it today.

PLTR at this level is a GIFT y'all. If you have patience and time, this is probably one you can BTFD and be thankful you did.

D2F1D0
AG
Is $PLTR a stairstep since the 10th?
Chaos is reality, clarity is the goal, simplicity is a choice.
Ag13
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Been buying some 1/20/23 calls on PLTR during this dip. Can get the $40 calls for around $10.00 right now.
McInnis 03
AG
Ag13 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Been buying some 1/20/23 calls on PLTR during this dip. Can get the $40 calls for around $10.00 right now.
I just bought the JAN23 25c's and I have zero hesitation on this. Went big. Thank you for steering my thought to distance, it's served me well in the past.

B&I Key:
Chef Elko
AG
CC on a ton of holdings. SPY/QQQ hedges. Still wrecked!
TMOOSE
Anyone else walking funny? Goodness..
Let it Ride
FJ43
XL at $18.11 Sheesh
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

austinAG90
AG
I put on a 24 30 mid march for 1.85. $1 in the money PLTR$
Andy07
AG
Well that was a day
sts7049
AG
lots of red today, but i tried to use this as an opportunity to buy some cheaper calls and buy back some others for profit. feels good to do that when there is blood everywhere
First Page Last Page
Page 3279 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.