Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,056,009 Views | 231697 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
Red Red Wine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think this whole day has been jinxed!!

But, that was a fast jinx!!!
mc_shipman
Guess I'll be learning appropriate timing for trimming the hedges today.
gougler08
AG
Well this got ugly quick
Method Man
AAPL 3-19 $150

Doesn't look good!!!
ProgN
boyz05 said:

FSLY closing in on 200 ema.
Macro markets are at important support levels and the indicators look like garbage. If they don't hold, everything will be a lot cheaper. JMO
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Today sucks so far, but I'm still up >17% for the year. That makes me feel a bit better.

I've gone ahead and cut some positions, both gains and losses, and sold some puts here. I may set up another account to move longer holds to and unclutter the trading account a bit. I'm tryin to ignore AAPL, AMZN, and WWR share values at the moment. Every sector but utilities is taking a dump right now.
Talon2DSO
AG
Engine10 said:

Panic selling ramping up on $WWR - what a gift. March $7.5 calls on reversal...gotta be patient

I put a buy order at $6.23. Lets see if it hits
LOYAL AG
AG
Red Red Wine said:

I think this whole day has been jinxed!!

But, that was a fast jinx!!!
Yeah it was. Clearly you're strong with the force. My sell order is at $4.70 and I saw the Mark at $4.60 about when you posted that. Looked away and when I looked back it was at $4.10 and hasn't been above $4 since.
CavitationAG
AG
PLTR March 19 puts can be sold for $3.30 right now.
Larry J. Holy 81
AG
tv1113 said:

SPY to 385 imo
Somewhat support there. I'll be ready to buy a little.
Ornithopter
AG
Im going to sit tight. There might be a chance to buy things for 10 percent off today, but it also might be that we are entering a larger correction where our high beta stocks get destroyed.

I'm going to invest my cash in cash for today.
Mr. Lahey
AG
Everyone bailing on march 19 c's too?
Engine10
AG
$WWR long tail to $6.75, reversing out now
Red Red Wine
AG
So we bottom out on the market at 10am and start a small climb back this afternoon? Or should I just take the rest of the day off and come back tomorrow!
sts7049
AG
i bought some april 7.5s
La Bamba
AG
20 dollar pullback on RIOT. Sick. All out puts.
jeremy
AG
jeremy said:

### BOLD PREDICTION###

Disclaimer- Don't buy anything because of me, Just putting my reputation on the line to call a shot based on my analysis. I'm a newb, but have been boning up and have a screener that has proven effective.

Aapl finally goes up tonight/tomorrow. I don't yet know how to predict how high it will ride, but I'm saying it will go up a couple of dollars tomorrow (or more, still don't know how high)

SNDL isn't done and is going to be returning up tomorrow.

That's it. Feel free to haze and ban me if I missed the boat. I've been studying like mad with the down weather this week and I'm feeling good on these two. I'm getting stir-crazy, that's why I posted my prediction for the texags world to see. I obviously could have done this without announcing to everyone.

I'll be back to eat some crow tomorrow or high-five those that are in these two positions waiting for some gains to come back.

Welp, I suck. Good night, everybody!
BrokeAssAggie
Just got PLTR fills at $24.98
ag94whoop
AG
tell me about AQMS and FRX
Bob Knights Paper Hands
jeremy said:

jeremy said:

### BOLD PREDICTION###

Disclaimer- Don't buy anything because of me, Just putting my reputation on the line to call a shot based on my analysis. I'm a newb, but have been boning up and have a screener that has proven effective.

Aapl finally goes up tonight/tomorrow. I don't yet know how to predict how high it will ride, but I'm saying it will go up a couple of dollars tomorrow (or more, still don't know how high)

SNDL isn't done and is going to be returning up tomorrow.

That's it. Feel free to haze and ban me if I missed the boat. I've been studying like mad with the down weather this week and I'm feeling good on these two. I'm getting stir-crazy, that's why I posted my prediction for the texags world to see. I obviously could have done this without announcing to everyone.

I'll be back to eat some crow tomorrow or high-five those that are in these two positions waiting for some gains to come back.

Welp, I suck. Good night, everybody!
You and I were trained incorrectly. As a joke.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
WWR with the bounce off of 50-day moving average. Looks nice. I sold a buttload of puts right at the bottom. I guess I'll see if that was a better decision than my choice of wording in the previous sentence.

Edit: I'd like to see a lot more volume on that upward movement there, so I'm not too confident this is really that bottom. 100 day is $5.73-5.78 depending on how you calculate. I think we're 50/50 to see that.
McInnis 03
AG
F this bleeding.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
KY-AG 10
AG
See yall next week. Gonna let this dip and add shares when the bulls get in a better mood
aggiebrad94
AG
Three of my Stops got triggered to lock in some nice gains:
CCIV
PYPL
TIGR

Now have some free cash to the PLTR rally
leoj
AG
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Man, my TWS is acting screwy today. It absolutely does NOT want to load WWR or SDC and it is PISSING. ME. OFF.
leoj
AG
ag94whoop said:

Aqms has a new proprietary process for recycling lead from batteries, which the long and short of is currently an environmental nightmare and I think really only a few facilities left in the entire country that can do it. They were working towards a model where they leased out their equipment or operated it for other companies but had a fire that burned down their plant where they were still working to perfect the method and efficiencies. They have now paid off all debt with the insurance money and are pivoting to licensing/leasing out the process, so going asset lite. It touches on green themes and now with a stake in lithium recycling, if they can make that happen, they have huge TAM in front of them.
2percent
AG
All my stops triggered this morning. 100% cash right now.
OutlawAG04
ag94whoop said:

Still in AQMS and leaving it alone. Took a starter on FRX. I'm liking what I see on the upside for that
leoj
AG
$NET looking real strong here. I think $FSLY numbers were not great. I added to my position in $NET
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 0 said:

Ever use the $SKEW? I had no idea this existed

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Colt98
AG
So when skew is high like now. How much of a move does it need to get it to move down?
KY-AG 10
AG
Now that we've seen about 50 direct offerings the last couple weeks which all seemed to lead to a dip, followed up by recoveries that generally return at or above the offering announcement prices

Should I be considering puts immediately after the announcement? Keep my shares, and add shares at the conclusion of the dip?
Touchless
AG
Touchless said:

I know it's mentioned on here a lot that covered calls are rarely exercised on until the week of expiration, and usually the day of, but I had some $5 cc's exercised on it last night. Sucks for the person that exercised them I guess. I just bought the shares with extra capital and sold the $5c the next day. Gave me a 27% return in a little under a month.

I've also sold some puts before that were exercised pretty early as well. All this to say, it's not always the case that the options don't get exercised until the day of right just before expiry. I've had it happen to me on more occasions than I'd expect.
Really freaking annoyed by the ******* that exercised by $5 WWR covered calls last week. I could have rolled those out and up today if I still had them. This is why you don't exercise options until right before expiry. That dicklick has now lost money on those shares over the last week.
aggies4life
AG
Agfy with a nice red to green jump.
First Page Last Page
Page 3274 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.