Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,056,024 Views | 231697 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
Ags2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not one of my better days
Hendrix
AG
I loaded heavy PLTR today. Hope 25 was the bottom.
FJ43

Today....

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

TMOOSE
Same man..
Let it Ride
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
NRD09 said:

Prognightmare said:

cgh1999 said:

What's the current thought on BIGC? It's down a bunch lately - still a good play, or time to cut my losses?
Earnings are today iirc, I'm waiting until after they report to buy.

Who wants scratch offs!?

Pushed to Monday. One of the dumber $20 I've wasted...
Edit:$54...oops
southernskies
triggerhappy said:

jeremy said:

jeremy said:

### BOLD PREDICTION###

Disclaimer- Don't buy anything because of me, Just putting my reputation on the line to call a shot based on my analysis. I'm a newb, but have been boning up and have a screener that has proven effective.

Aapl finally goes up tonight/tomorrow. I don't yet know how to predict how high it will ride, but I'm saying it will go up a couple of dollars tomorrow (or more, still don't know how high)

SNDL isn't done and is going to be returning up tomorrow.

That's it. Feel free to haze and ban me if I missed the boat. I've been studying like mad with the down weather this week and I'm feeling good on these two. I'm getting stir-crazy, that's why I posted my prediction for the texags world to see. I obviously could have done this without announcing to everyone.

I'll be back to eat some crow tomorrow or high-five those that are in these two positions waiting for some gains to come back.

Welp, I suck. Good night, everybody!

If it makes you feel better, I think most of us were rooting for you!
We are going to need to see some huge gainers to offset this call! haha Just curious, what made you feel so good about these?
kyledr04
AG
Green hammer today for the fruit. Comeback tomorrow?
jeremy
AG
I found a screener I really like(d) that was showing a reversal. 3 out of the 4 indicators were good. That money outflow was the one that killed us. Looking better tomorrow and if it hits $132+ I would be wrong but only a day wrong. If it hits less than $131, it's back to the drawing board.
BearkatRunner88
AG
kyledr04 said:

Really hope so. Have a ton of worthless calls expiring tomorrow with some I added as lottos at close.
McInnis 03
AG
Last time he posted something like this, GME, EXPR, and KOSS happened.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
kyledr04
AG
cisgenderedAggie said:

BREwmaster said:

OutlawAG04 said:

BREwmaster said:

ONTX
if you all want a quick scalp, atlas just entered. ONTX with big news, fda approval.

Having a hard time ignoring the volume building up on this if you look at the one year chart. I'm net free with profit but damn hard to not look back at the price on this a few years ago.
ONTX has better results than PFE PFIZER's Palbociclib which is already on the market

those of you net free, congrats. I was too big a whimp to hold shares, kept locking profits and buying back in occasionally.

Shorts are about to get fried here!

Don't know if I'd call that better on that slide alone. Does ONTX even have a therapeutic dose worked out for this? It looks like they are still running Phase 1 dose range finding.

I want to do some digging here. Being better than palbo would be epic but I'm thinking this is all preclinical data and they might not have even started phase 1 yet. I saw another article that said they got the NDA approved to start phase 1 but that's a long way from full approval.

I'm also not sure ONTX really has the money to run the trials needed to bring this to market. But the big news would be selling to or partnering with big pharma.
kyledr04
AG
BearkatRunner88 said:

kyledr04 said:

Really hope so. Have a ton of worthless calls expiring tomorrow with some I added as lottos at close.

I couldn't bring myself to dump in anymore money but I'm also still in the March calls.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
So ROKU beats earnings, and drops in AH.

Wtf.
HoustonAg2014
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Last time he posted something like this, GME, EXPR, and KOSS happened.

Can you educate me on this? I thought he was saying that if they own a 5% stake in a smaller company they may be screwed? I may be stupid or drunk but trying to decipher this. Thanks man
Slappy007
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Wtf.
Almost every time.
McInnis 03
AG
Look at the OI on tomorrow's fruit calls. Wowzers. So much OTM now.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Fireman
AG
I think folks that sold off $MARA today are going to be pretty disappointed in two to three weeks. BTC is consolidating around $52K for the next leg higher - why are you selling? To each his own.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Slappy007 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Wtf.
Almost every time.
Quick turnaround though. Nice little jump now.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
It was priced in.

When you are at market tops, or near them, you always sell or hedge earnings, especially when most of your large caps are writing at stupid multiples.

NFLX was a 1 out of 10 happenance.

Will be interesting if it bounces back. It will show how dedicated the bulls are.
Ag13
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Wtf.
Perhaps I have selective memory but ROKU almost always seems to drop right after earnings and the shoot up big time. Biggest holding in my portfolio.
Bird Poo
AG
kyledr04 said:

cisgenderedAggie said:

BREwmaster said:

OutlawAG04 said:

BREwmaster said:

ONTX
if you all want a quick scalp, atlas just entered. ONTX with big news, fda approval.

Having a hard time ignoring the volume building up on this if you look at the one year chart. I'm net free with profit but damn hard to not look back at the price on this a few years ago.
ONTX has better results than PFE PFIZER's Palbociclib which is already on the market

those of you net free, congrats. I was too big a whimp to hold shares, kept locking profits and buying back in occasionally.

Shorts are about to get fried here!

Don't know if I'd call that better on that slide alone. Does ONTX even have a therapeutic dose worked out for this? It looks like they are still running Phase 1 dose range finding.

I want to do some digging here. Being better than palbo would be epic but I'm thinking this is all preclinical data and they might not have even started phase 1 yet. I saw another article that said they got the NDA approved to start phase 1 but that's a long way from full approval.

I'm also not sure ONTX really has the money to run the trials needed to bring this to market. But the big news would be selling to or partnering with big pharma.
Let us know what you find out!
FJ43

CLOV is one I am having a hard time with. Nothing to really chart here or at least not that I know how to do do, so where is the true support/bottom on it. New lows. While long term hold this is painful to watch slide. $10.69 now. 10.51 low today.

Off my box now.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

leoj
AG
It's up slightly ah. If not, thank the idiots for the gift. They are firing on all cylinders right now.
BlueTaze

Some are talking about DNN pumping into another offering. I'd personally be happy to load boat below $1. Uranium should be a hot commodity in a tech sell-off or inflation .....or a China Joe brokered deal with Canada.
gunan01
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Wtf.

Reversed and is up 2.75% now ah
DisAg
My trades today.

I scalped ONTX with moderate success until it got closer to their estimated PR (presentation at BIO conference). So I was in and out, made a few hundred bucks here and there. Hit big once I sat on it prior to PR, Made a nice size profit.

My mistake was I got out at the right time, but I hopped back in too soon. Could have waited a lot longer and got a much better reentry price. I have to let the trades come to me, and not feel left out. Still working on this.

I started my crypto journey today by going in on SINO when it was at its low point. Was planning on staying but DPW dipped hard, Atlas was jumping all over it how it was crazy not to buy the dip so I did.

I made a few hundred off of SINO, but as of AH I am doing even better on DPW with a much larger position.

If ONTX hits a bit higher again tomorrow I may dip out, and take a look at the view on DPW SINO DNN or TRIT if the price is right. (per OAs advice)

Overall pretty happy in that I think I am improving my trading game. I am still suffering from FOMO at times, this is something that I really need to work on. I would be much greener had I not had some weaknesses. Today and yesterday.
Carlo4
AG
Slappy007 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Wtf.
Almost every time.
LOL wrong stock meant mara.
gougler08
AG
Slappy007 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Wtf.
Almost every time.
They are notorious for having fairly low key guidance right?
ProgN
FJ43 said:

CLOV is one I am having a hard time with. Nothing to really chart here or at least not that I know how to do do, so where is the true support/bottom on it. New lows. While long term hold this is painful to watch slide. $10.69 now. 10.51 low today.

Off my box now.
JMO and I'm not on the CLOV train yet. The technicals look horrible but it has a lot of support at $10. I'll take an initial stake at $10 and see if the shorts punish it down to $8 to buy more. This is nothing prophetic, just one man's opinion.
ag94whoop
AG
I needed to generate some cash flow so I was forced to exit EBON. Did a nice tiered exit and averaged a solid profit.

However, now about half my holdings are CLOV and and WWR (which I bought too high). Today with their slide, my exit of EBON, and the slide of the ganja stocks, I finished 15% down for the day: oof

I need to buy into some good short term gainers to recapture some liquidity
Slappy007
AG
gougler08 said:

Slappy007 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Wtf.
Almost every time.
They are notorious for having fairly low key guidance right?
Correct. Roku is typically extremely conservative in the forward guidance they provide. Listening to the earnings call this afternoon, he (Anthony Wood - CEO) seemed a little more bullish than normal. I see $500 soon.
ProgN
ag94whoop said:

I needed to generate some cash flow so I was forced to exit EBON. Did a nice tiered exit and averaged a solid profit.

However, now about half my holdings are CLOV and and WWR (which I bought too high). Today with their slide, my exit of EBON, and the slide of the ganja stocks, I finished 15% down for the day: oof

I need to buy into some good short term gainers to recapture some liquidity
There's a battle right now between the bulls and bears. If I were you, I'd be patient and see how this plays out. We're kinda in no man's land.
cageybee77
AG
Serious question. Keep in mind I'm totally clueless. But I watch this forum and note/research many of the stocks y'all are trading and it seems that most of these companies are losing money.....a lot of money. And not all the trading are shorts/puts. Why do people buy stocks that are losing money - when those stocks are priced as if they were making as much as they are losing?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
cageybee77 said:

Serious question. Keep in mind I'm totally clueless. But I watch this forum and note/research many of the stocks y'all are trading and it seems that most of these companies are losing money.....a lot of money. And not all the trading are shorts/puts. Why do people buy stocks that are losing money - when those stocks are priced as if they were making as much as they are losing?
Market is forward looking.
cageybee77
AG
I understand forward - but some of this stuff looks (because I'm ignorant) like pipe dreams. And the prices being paid are as if that "forward" projection is already realized.
First Page Last Page
Page 3280 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.