Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,075,143 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by El_duderino
Engine10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TOS has been steady for me today
HoustonAg_2009
I remember the $17.50 marker, but with some sort of pending news perhaps it goes higher?
Post removed:
by user
Engine10
AG
LETS GO CLOV!!
Rice and Fries
Went from down 2.5% to up 3.5% on CLOV and UWMC and EXPR/GME. Crazy
Maximus_Meridius
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Spaceship said:

Freakin TDA. I can't do anything.
I'm sorry but you guys have simply got to move to an actual trading platform or I wouldn't touch these markets,
No disrespect, but it's probably best I don't touch these markets anyway. I'm very thankful that about 50% of my portfolio is net free at the moment.
PuryearAg98
AG
The day my $RIG shares all mature for 60-day holding policies, and they are up another 23% today...
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
If you have TDA, use thinkorswim.

The mobile app has been mostly stable this morning, but the desktop app has had zero problems.
gigemJTH12
AG
I had no AMC or GME and that sucked but I bought CLOV May 30's almost right at the bottom today so thats a nice consolation. Keep going!
Touchless
AG
oldarmy1 said:

UWMC perfection
I'm really confused on UWMC. I'm only seeing chart history back to last Friday but you mentioned a major support level from the IPO. Would you help me understand what you saw exactly? I missed on getting this one before the spike an hour ago.
leoj
AG
khaos288
AG
yo....I'm up 1% now. This market is insane.
oldarmy1
AG
UWMC Model T is $10.29
irish pete ag06
AG
That EXPR $5 CC FEB 19 is hammering me. Haha...
oldarmy1
AG
Touchless said:

oldarmy1 said:

UWMC perfection
I'm really confused on UWMC. I'm only seeing chart history back to last Friday but you mentioned a major support level from the IPO. Would you help me understand what you saw exactly? I missed on getting this one before the spike an hour ago.
It's a merger history
YNWA_AG
AG
BFT calls are up while the stock is down 4%. Was there any crazy volume into different calls?
TexasAg2017
AG
Casually waiting for my 2 EXPR $6 calls get go bye bye. Still holding 100 shares from 1.56 though
Touchless
AG
Ah. Thank you.
mc_shipman
$WWR. Went out to May and Sold a couple of $7.5puts at $3.00 at open. At a cost of $4.5 if exercised, it seemed like a good trade for this morning.

*edited because I dislike sounding redundant.
Rice and Fries
Just went net free on NOK Jan 2022 $10 calls.
Touchless
AG
I had been holding RKT for far too long and got out of my shares and options the last two days. Had been bag holding from $23 a share for a while and was working to get out of that position with some calls I bought when it was near the bottom of the channel. Go figure the next day is when it really takes off. If this goes back down to the $19.50 range, I may reenter and play off the darvas box.
Rice and Fries
$EXPR halted.
cptthunder
Picked up a EXPR April 5C on friday and its now my second 10 bagger ever
#SHBM
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I entered a 1% SPX put butterfly 3800/3600/3400 Feb monthly
trip98
AG
oldarmy1 said:

UWMC perfection
OA1,
okay, small fish, trying not to get caught up in hype and get spread too thin. I have some long term plays I'm comfortable with riding even if things get bumpy this year. I have some MA plays (ENG, MBIO, WWR) and have CC's out on them so good shape there and comfortable. AND I have some hedges...SPY put you reco'd and UVXY.

Really want in on the recommendations you guys are still making b/c what if the pull back doesn't happen for 6-12 months. BUT don't want to stretch too much.

Here's my thought...instead of buying a TON of shares or even just 100, what are your thoughts on just buying 40 and waiting for increase (even if long time) to then sell some to go net free?

good play for hte little guys? still gets in on the action, but not stretching our cash position too much so we have some on sidelines whenever the inevitable happens.
Mr President Elect
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

That EXPR $5 CC FEB 19 is hammering me. Haha...
The difference between the 5 and 9 is fluctuating quite a bit but is mostly staying under $3. I am trying to "cheaply" roll it to that.

Edit: For Feb it looks like it is staying at about $1... seems almost like a no-brainer
Cartographer
Okay so I had a perfect setup this morning on NVDA short from $525 down to $516 it was beautiful.

Waiting to confirm and the TOS basically freezes.

It recovers and the move is bouncing off of $516.

I'M REALLY MAD ABOUT IT.

Took the bounce back up a bit so it feels a little better but the plan was perfect. It executed perfectly I just couldn't do it bc of the broker.
BourbonAg
AG
[url=https://twitter.com/search?q=%24WWR&src=cashtag_click][/url]
Quote:

$WWR holders of shares only. You have options to become net free using either March $10 covered calls. Pocket premium or get taken out above $10 for net free status.

In markets like these that's what I'd do
OA1 posted this tweet a few minutes ago. I am just starting to get into this and I have started reading and researching before I jump in. Would anyone walk me through the math on getting net free with the March $10 CCs on this assuming I have 1000 shares at a $7 average price (I don't but just trying to learn the lingo/math). Thanks in advance.

Edit: After working through this myself, if I sold 6 March $10CCs at $1 and they got exercised, I believe the other 400 shares would be net free. Is that right?
Brewmaster
AG
oldarmy1 said:

UWMC Model T is $10.29
I was wrong, this is GHIV, the next CLOV from what I've read! great dip buy down here.
jj9000
AG
leoj said:

Interesting question here.

Why wouldn't the big-money MM folks buy via dark-pool to not move the price upwards...then sell massive blocks outside the dark-pool to drive the price lower?
Philip J Fry
AG
Incredible. Going net free on AMC, BB, and EXPR today....assuming I can actually sell this stuff.
McInnis 03
AG
$SAVA $22+
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Rice and Fries
Are we still holding EXPR till $10 price target?
Teddy Perkins
AG
GME mooning to $350!
tsuag10
AG
tsuag10 said:

Got filled on AMC 100 shares at $8.25
Set my limit sell on 25 shares at $35 to try and go net free and hold the other 75
Changed it up and decided to sell half for net free. Gonna let it ride now.
First Page Last Page
Page 2933 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.