Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,076,286 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by El_duderino
AgEE10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CPDAggie10 said:

Anyone else trying to buy some more yolo AMC shares pre-market on TDA? Been trying since 6am but cannot get my orders to fill on mobile TOS app. I must be doing something wrong.
Need to select GTC+EXT.
tremble
AG
Been thinking of doing that myself. Do you know how long it takes to shift TSP to G funds?
fightintxag13
AG
fightintxag13 said:

I bought 6 of the '23 $2.50 LEAPS for 1.65. I was waiting for 5.00 to sell 2 in order to be net free, but am I crazy to think this run could allow me potentially sell only 1 to go net free??? According to optionsprofitcalculator it only has to run to 11.50ish to do so, and that's without figuring for increased IV that is almost sure to occur.
If it holds here...5 net free tendies for me!
Post removed:
by user
cptthunder
Let's still not forget about EXPRESS from Friday everyone, not up 160% but up75% is nothing to bat an eye at and might be a chance to get in before it catches a bunch more eyes
McInnis 03
AG
gig em 02 said:

Spaceship said:

Golf club chatter, however, is still acceptable.

Top step edicts will still be okay though
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Possible buying op for more CLOV before the 11:30 announcement?
Dipping down to 14.9
McInnis 03
AG
Amc $15 lol

I have 100 net free shares.

I AM NOT SELLING THEM
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
fooz
CNBC is hoot right now re:AMC. "yolo yolo yolo"
Post removed:
by user
BPCAg05
AG
AG 2000' said:

$CLOV

Seeing some buzz they will be a joint partner in an announcement with Walmart and one other to be announced retail partner (CVS? Walgreens?) tomorrow at the Medicare Advantage Leadership Innovation conference.

Any other chatter on this?
McInnis 03
AG
On a serious note....ASO (academy sports) has been a phenomenal stock since inception

B&I Key:
Post removed:
by user
Esteban du Plantier
AG
CPDAggie10 said:

Anyone else trying to buy some more yolo AMC shares pre-market on TDA? Been trying since 6am but cannot get my orders to fill on mobile TOS app. I must be doing something wrong.

Need to select EXT instead of DAY for time in force.
McInnis 03
AG
Watch the VIX today. It's not even being sneaky

B&I Key:
gig em 02
My 2023 leaps were up 4x at close yesterday, also still holding BB calls, expr leaps, and spy 382p for today.

This might just end my year.
GigEmRangers75455
AMC $16

AMC $17
Talon2DSO
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Congratulations to all you AMC holders. For those of us that didn't join the party, here's how we feel.

Truth
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Holy ****, never seen my balance move this quick.

Got in AMC at $9.26 this morning, about to sell half for net free.
Rice and Fries
Are we all casualt gonna miss that EXPR is up to freaking $5 a share premaket?!
Post removed:
by user
Rice and Fries
Wtf is this market?!
CPDAggie10
AG
This is nuts
tsuag10
AG
Got filled on AMC 100 shares at $8.25
Set my limit sell on 25 shares at $35 to try and go net free and hold the other 75
fooz
CNBC: They're calling me boomer on twitter.

This **** is hilarious.
tsuag10
AG
CPDAggie10 said:

Last night I was having trouble getting Pre-market or after hours orders to submit on TOS. I used the actual TDA app and selected EXT AM and got it to work.
Bird Poo
AG
Interesting theory on GME from walstreetbets. Blackrock is involved so I doubt it will get this far.

Quote:

Theory: The hold is WORKING and the squeeze is starting. Let me connect the dots and why $5,000+ is not a meme.

This is my Michael Burry moment.

It all starts with Melvin Capital. Who had around $13bn in assets. From them reporting being down over 30% as of Fri 22-1 in the month overall we can deduce that at the time they had a $3.7bn loss. The stock price on the day before was $43.03.
When the price rallied to the $70s on Fri-21 they were *****ing their pants b/c they were now showing nearly a $6.5bn loss. They called up their buddies Citadel and Point72 and got $5bn in loans, convinced their brokerage they could get out of it (to not get liquidated) and started trying to illegally manipulate the market. It didn't work; you ******s and whales held. And kept buying.
As of EOD 1-26 the stock price closed at $150, then to $240 after market.
Melvin now has as a $13bn loss. This kills the Melvin.
These short positions are now parasitic f bombs that will literally consume anyone who is holding it when the dust clears.
Melvin's brokerages will be liquidating their assets ASAP less they get stuck with them. But here's the fun part... No one's selling b/c of you degenerates. But, alas, there's a solution. There are funds like Blackrock who specialize in security lending for a short position.

cover. a. short. position

In a typical securities lending transaction, an asset owner lends securities both stocks and bonds to a third party, often one who needs to cover .

Turns out, Blackguard owns 13.2% of GME 11,271,702 shares. And they just sold 2,054,367 shares to bail someone out for over $400mill. How do we know? Because of the SEC document filed today

And what happened at EOD today? Price exploded to $240 for a moment as these got bought. Lines up. This is the smoking gun to signal the action.
At conservative estimates there are at least 50,000,000 short positions yet to cover. Blackrock is their last life line and will only hold out for so long.

Once Blackrock goes it's a free for all. All the shorts who have yet to cover are f'd. Completely f'd.
At $200, 50,000,000 shares is $10bn. But $10bn is literally GME's market cap. To get rid of $10bn in GME shorts they'll be at least doubling the price/market cap, so by the second that $10bn loss is going to be grow, and grow. Doubling, tripling, quadrupling even.
This is their armageddon. That single $GME short position could completely wipe them out. That position is a wildfire in their portfolio that can only be extinguished with money.
$1,000? That's a f'ing joke. They will be scrambling to cover, constantly out bidding each other on orders.
This could be hitting over $5,000 or more
I am not f'ing kidding. The higher we hold, the higher it goes until the last one is standing with the -99.999999999999%.
And you wanna know the extra f'ing wild thing?
Meta.
Every Brad, Chad, and Susan at BIG HEDGE X Inc that shorted GME are awake.
They are reading this
They are scouring and scrutinizing every indicator, every sentiment, every post on WSB they can to decide on what to do. When they see this post?
... It's on.
When will it start?
Soon.
How long it will take?
Who knows.
How long it will last?
Who knows.
How long it will go?
Who knows.
Just set your limits accordingly (don't sell to early)
DISCLAIMER: This is not investment, legal, or financial advise. I am HIGH as ****right now. Seriously. Don't believe anything you read here, this is purely a work of fiction.
Bird Poo
AG
Aggies75455 said:

AMC $16

AMC $17
It will be over $25 before the market officially opens.
tailgatetimer10
AG
This **** is crazy to follow but holy crap it's impossible to follow this thread right now.

Glad to see some locals making some money though
fooz
gig em 02 said:

Doubt it, thats a billionaire with a major credibility issue trying to protect another billionaire by baiting Reddit to sell

Just checked /r/wallstreetbets/ and they're calling it fake news.
Engine10
AG
No bull**** AMC is about to shut down my trading year. Will easily hit low band of my yearly target if just took down the full stack of $2.5 leaps and other open P/L. Considering shutting down all open spec positions except for net free shares and $WWR
Rice and Fries
EXPR is up 115% this morning.
Ags2013
AG
FbgTxAg said:

I'm waking up to a lot of red pre-market. I get kinda jittery when the bulls sleep in.

Not great for me. Congrats to the AMC crowd
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Rice and Fries said:

Are we all casualt gonna miss that EXPR is up to freaking $5 a share premaket?!

I've got a put sold that I'm going to be buying back way earlier than expected.
BayAg_14
Watching everyone get rich off of GME and AMC while you have no position...

First Page Last Page
Page 2923 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.