Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,056,030 Views | 231697 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bulldog73 said:

Thanks, sorry I'm a noob.

No worries. We are all always learning from one another.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Bob Knights Paper Hands
I did NOT like the way FUBO blew past that 50ema without flinching, like it wasn't even there. All I was in that for was sold puts. I sold more on the way down including close to the bottom. Then I bought them all back, including my original puts, after it started coming back. I ended up losing a total of $7 but did burn through some of my free 100 option trades for the year. I feel lucky to have gotten out mostly even.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
My airline LEAPs took a pounding today along with the XL shares. I hope tomorrow works out better. I lost nearly 5% of the trading portfolio today.

I'm continuing to work my BA, CWH, MBIO, MGNI, QD, and WWR options covered by roughly 1/4 of my shares to try to scalp chunks of premium as they bounce up and down.
Brewmaster
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

I did NOT like the way FUBO blew past that 50ema without flinching, like it wasn't even there. All I was in that for was sold puts. I sold more on the way down including close to the bottom. Then I bought them all back, including my original puts, after it started coming back. I ended up losing a total of $7 but did burn through some of my free 100 option trades for the year. I feel lucky to have gotten out mostly even.
glad you're out unscathed. It reminds me of OSTK. Moons and then free falls. I still have my eye on it, but definitely a short leash when I get back in.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
OSTK and I go way back - like Terrel Owens and George Teague way back. At least you didn't say CX.
Brewmaster
AG
Bulldog73 said:

Chek is up 300% today. Nice call to those waiving that banner. I went net free much earlier than I could have in retrospect. Any advice on true exit there? Does it have a lot of runway?
I would lock in some profit too while you're at it and hold some if you like the ticker.

gougler - Atlas happened. They momo and fomo'd the heck out of that one today. If I'd been paying attention I might've played it, but they were in a bunch of different names.
Brewmaster
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

OSTK and I go way back - like Terrel Owens and George Teague way back. At least you didn't say CX.
maybe we should play FUTU and not FUBO! Anthony is a good follow too...

FTAG 2000
AG
FJ43 said:

george1992 said:

Pignorant said:

Quote:

Last year OA provided us with at least two millionaire maker stocks in MGNI (was something else before it merged) and NIO. Is this the first of the 2021 millionaire makers? I'm not missing the train this year. I'm tired of working.

The other OA callout for accumulation is $CIDM. I 'think; those are the ones in his current and primary accumulation ranges unless I am forgetting something (which I probably did).
What's the story on CIDM? I saw it's on the delisting list for April. Is this a short term play?
BT1395
AG
wanderer said:

Today I just noticed/realized that WWR has a pretty low float (19M). Compare that to other board favorites: MGNI (112M), SDC (113M), MBIO (65M), LADR (120M).

Not saying this is a good or bad thing, just that it has the potential to be more volatile. Volume & momentum could really get this this going.

I think WWR's float is actually just under 16MM. Would love to know what percentage of that float this group collectively owns!

(OA has my proxy on any shareholder votes for this company!)
OutlawAG04
I would have to defer to OA, but are you referring to this news on CIDM possible delisting on April 5th?

https://m.marketscreener.com/quote/stock/CINEDIGM-CORP-27506557/news/CINEDIGM-CORP-Notice-of-Delisting-or-Failure-to-Satisfy-a-Continued-Listing-Rule-or-Standard-Tra-31514549/
RGRAg1/75
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

Roku hasn't looked good the past week or so. I know it has run but any technicals to show where we think it is heading? Mgni and Roku have taken a beating the last 10 or so days...

Buy the dip, my fiend.
FJ43
BREwmaster said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

maybe we should play FUTU and not FUBO! Anthony is a good follow too...

$FUTU
I have been in a call options play since last week on the Jan 55c. Went net free within the first few hours and been trimming along the way. Has been gapping up or quick rise each morning since and premarket today looks the same so far. I do expect some resistance here at the $51 area so may sell balance on any spike at the open then look for a reentry on calls.

Here is the first chart I posted premarket 12/31 and today's premarket chart. You can see the move on the 31st from premarket to the resistance area at about $51 it should test today I expect. Volume has been steady.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43
AG 2000' said:

FJ43 said:

george1992 said:

Pignorant said:

Quote:

Last year OA provided us with at least two millionaire maker stocks in MGNI (was something else before it merged) and NIO. Is this the first of the 2021 millionaire makers? I'm not missing the train this year. I'm tired of working.

The other OA callout for accumulation is $CIDM. I 'think; those are the ones in his current and primary accumulation ranges unless I am forgetting something (which I probably did).
What's the story on CIDM? I saw it's on the delisting list for April. Is this a short term play?
Value play potentially undervalued given their library of content. Ripe for distribution of streaming licensing that plays in the same space as many of the hot names (ROKU) but under the radar. Also OA had thoughts could be a potential acquisition target for strategic partner. More than double the volume the past month than previous few quarters and especially 12/4-12/10 with a couple hundred million shares plus traded over that week. In a channel consolidating IMO at present.

I picked up shares on OA's recommendation but missed the premarket spike to $1.44 a day later to go net free (couldn't get trade fills before 7am at the time). Since then been strategically accumulating more shares and won't miss the pre 7am chance of another spike.

FJ43
$TNXP
Not in this but think some on here are. Is it about to breakout and make another run to $1.69ish?

gougler08
AG
BREwmaster said:

Bulldog73 said:

Chek is up 300% today. Nice call to those waiving that banner. I went net free much earlier than I could have in retrospect. Any advice on true exit there? Does it have a lot of runway?
I would lock in some profit too while you're at it and hold some if you like the ticker.

gougler - Atlas happened. They momo and fomo'd the heck out of that one today. If I'd been paying attention I might've played it, but they were in a bunch of different names.

Thanks, I searched for 30 min trying to find news.
FJ43
$WWR getting a little love premarket

McInnis 03
AG
FJ43 said:

Selling their uranium mining outfit?
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

Selling their uranium mining outfit?
Looks like it for $1,8M in stock of enCore Energy, royalties going forward and enCore takes on obligations of asset retirement.

backintexas2013
AG
FUBO running. Glad I missed out on those puts.
McInnis 03
AG
FUBO upgrades 4Q guidance. Going to squeeze some shorties today.

I'll probably see if I can sell some juiced up calls on this pop.
Rice and Fries
McInnis 03 said:

FUBO upgrades 4Q guidance. Going to squeeze some shorties today.

Fixing to jump on this one.
Rice and Fries
Rumor mill says ROKU is going to acquire Quibi. Not sure about that play on the programming basis. But the infrastructure/app would be good me thinks.
McInnis 03
AG
I'm actually walking ROKU for a down move.......if the QQQ's head down again today (duh, it's Tuesday) then ROKU may be a victim.
Rice and Fries
McInnis 03 said:

I'm actually walking ROKU for a down move.......if the QQQ's head down again today (duh, it's Tuesday) then ROKU may be a victim.
Walking down to $300? I might contemplating using some ROKU profits and buying a LEAP or two then.
McInnis 03
AG
This is what I'm watching.
Spaceship
AG
I sold ZOM too early.
MROD92
Spaceship said:

I sold ZOM too early.

Same
ClutchCityAg
Let it ride
FJ43
ClutchCityAg said:

Here comes anyone with a nickel to buy a share

J.P. 03
AG
Whatever it takes to drive the share price up over $8 by...oh, I don't know...let's say 1/15.
gougler08
AG
MROD92 said:

Spaceship said:

I sold ZOM too early.

Same

Selling a last little bit here to go net free and then seeing where we go

Also for CHEK, pulling 20% out if it runs to $3 and then will continue to pull 20% out in $0.50 increments
FJ43
$FUTU ripping again. Trimmed more net free here.

crap - too early on the trim

Engine10
AG
ALPP has been getting absolutely slapped after their merger. Down another 20+% today and counting
oldarmy1
AG
XL and TSM two high confidence entries right now.

TSM $120 Jan 29 calls and XL I bought both shares and sold a bucket load of May $17.50 naked Puts.
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

XL and TSM two high confidence entries right now.

TSM $120 Jan 29 calls and XL I bought both shares and sold a bucket load of May $17.50 naked Puts.
Feb 130s on $TSM?

First Page Last Page
Page 2679 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.