Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,056,080 Views | 231697 Replies | Last: 15 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
thirdcoast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lots of interesting charts here....

MROD92
What is with ZOM??
backintexas2013
AG
Wtf happened to GILD

Wild it was showing down $4.25 AH and now barely down at all.
0708aggie
AG
Glitch, mine just had it at 55.80 and now back to 60.06
BrokeAssAggie
0708aggie said:

FJ43
backintexas2013 said:

Wtf happened to GILD

Wild it was showing down $4.25 AH and now barely down at all.
$60.07 AH. All is good.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

backintexas2013
AG
0708aggie said:

So they "fixed the glitch".
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

McInnis 03 said:

Listen to your gut kids. When it says shut it down for the day, shut it down for the day. A really good day turned into a really bad day because I got "smart". F "Smart". Keep it simple, stupid.
what did you do?

I had a great day, but I also hedged on 12/31.
Took NVDA for a second ride when it was fighting the macros and when it finally gave in I didn't cut the cord quick enough.
Sorry man. I was thinking it was something NVDA knowing you were working that one today.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Mostly Foggy Recollection
CrazyRichAggie said:

0708aggie said:

McGibblets
AG
MROD92 said:

What is with ZOM??

Today they announced the interim CEO was awarded the position. I imagine that plus the buzz around the March launch date is what set it off today
Brewmaster
AG
MBIO - kudos to whomever said 3.75 is becoming support, sure looks that way. These are 30 minute candles, a bull flag turning into box consolidation.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Those NFLX 550 weeklies that were bought near low of day

May be able to achieve a double at open tomorrow.
george1992
Pignorant said:

Quote:

Last year OA provided us with at least two millionaire maker stocks in MGNI (was something else before it merged) and NIO. Is this the first of the 2021 millionaire makers? I'm not missing the train this year. I'm tired of working.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Ranger222 said:

Anyone still in Flugent Genetics? BIG breakout today. Headed to 70s I think. Just huge volume buying for the past two months -- not sure if related to their COVID testing or other genomics testing panels.

Also UCTT -- that chart is beautiful when you look at the weekly. Big cup and handle going back to 2017 and now with the backtest. Going higher.
yes, but I was in Jan 15 40C, I sold at $58.
TMOOSE
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Those NFLX 550 weeklies that were bought near low of day

May be able to achieve a double at open tomorrow.
Saw a lot of action on Cheddar Flow today and copped me a 547.5 weekly. Looking good with the news - up AH.
Let it Ride
Bulldog73
AG
Chek is up 300% today. Nice call to those waiving that banner. I went net free much earlier than I could have in retrospect. Any advice on true exit there? Does it have a lot of runway?
FJ43
george1992 said:

Pignorant said:

Quote:

Last year OA provided us with at least two millionaire maker stocks in MGNI (was something else before it merged) and NIO. Is this the first of the 2021 millionaire makers? I'm not missing the train this year. I'm tired of working.

The other OA callout for accumulation is $CIDM. I 'think; those are the ones in his current and primary accumulation ranges unless I am forgetting something (which I probably did).

gougler08
AG
Bulldog73 said:

Chek is up 300% today. Nice call to those waiving that banner. I went net free much earlier than I could have in retrospect. Any advice on true exit there? Does it have a lot of runway?

I haven't even really figured out what happened to cause the run
Madmarttigan
AG
You are correct with WWR and CIDM as new accumulations. I believe he is searching for a good entry point for some other accumulations with SAAS companies BIGC and ASAN.
Formerly tv1113
TexasAg2017
AG
FJ43 said:

george1992 said:

Pignorant said:

Quote:

The other OA callout for accumulation is $CIDM. I 'think; those are the ones in his current and primary accumulation ranges unless I am forgetting something (which I probably did).
I'm in both of these, hoping to accumulate some more of $CIDM but I'm going to be patient and trust the process. Also selling calls against half of my $WWR shares to lower my entry.

I bailed out of ONTX early and I'm still regretting that. Not wanting to screw these up like that.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McInnis 03 said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

McInnis 03 said:

Listen to your gut kids. When it says shut it down for the day, shut it down for the day. A really good day turned into a really bad day because I got "smart". F "Smart". Keep it simple, stupid.
what did you do?

I had a great day, but I also hedged on 12/31.
Took NVDA for a second ride when it was fighting the macros and when it finally gave in I didn't cut the cord quick enough.
sorry man. if I had been able to pay attention this morning, I likely would have bought when you did on the same chart observations. I still think this is going to go.

Ranger222
AG
ARK initiated a new position in SKLZ today
TexasAg21
Where do you find information such as this? New trades by ARK?
Bulldog73
AG
I'm a novice, but that means now wouldn't be a bad entry for ARK?
MROD92
What is the projected entry point for CIDM?
jwhitlock3
Anyone know anything about CWRK? They deal with blockchain and with as hot as Crypto has been, this might be worth looking into. I haven't done any digging, thought I'd throw it out to see if anyone was playing it. No options on it. OSTK has been my only blockchain play so far and I've been looking for other ways to play it.
Cadet05
AG
ZOM .46 afters hours
FJ43
MROD92 said:

What is the projected entry point for CIDM?

Below $0.70 is just fine. First buys for many were in the $0.70s. Then next rounds were target buys at $0.60 flashes where it has been. I think you are good here in mid 60s and maybe leave ability to add if we see $0.60ish again.

McInnis 03
AG
TexasAg21 said:

ARK posts their transactions daily but I see them on twitter

lobwedgephil
TexasAg21 said:

Bulldog73
AG
I don't do a lot of tweeting, just lurking. I see this tweet by OA and I have a couple questions to make sure I'm interpreting correctly.

My interpretation is the "needs" is the point at which OA would work to acquire continuing to add to the holdings until it hits the "build" price. What does the retest mean?

FJ43
Bulldog73 said:

I don't do a lot of tweeting, just lurking. I see this tweet by OA and I have a couple questions to make sure I'm interpreting correctly.

My interpretation is the "needs" is the point at which OA would work to acquire continuing to add to the holdings until it hits the "build" price. What does the retest mean?

Needs refers to the stock needs to get to that level first and if so will make it to the next likely.

The retest basically means that it is the likely point of next resistance before going to the next level.

Bulldog73
AG
Thanks, sorry I'm a noob.
wanderer
Bulldog73 said:

Stocks will have levels of resistance and support, so he is saying that those particular stocks need to reach those prices before they're able to "build" (rise) to their next target price. When he says retest, those are the price points of previous resistance that the stock has seen. Support becomes resistance and resistance becomes support. (I'm sure I didn't nail this interpretation...)
wanderer
Today I just noticed/realized that WWR has a pretty low float (19M). Compare that to other board favorites: MGNI (112M), SDC (113M), MBIO (65M), LADR (120M).

Not saying this is a good or bad thing, just that it has the potential to be more volatile. Volume & momentum could really get this this going.
First Page Last Page
Page 2678 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.