Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,056,336 Views | 231697 Replies | Last: 22 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
tlepoC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I went net free (again) but cancelled all my other tiered sells. Will buy more if it drops again. $ZOM
G Money
AG
Thoughts on all the GOCO volume today?

zag213004
AG
Net free on GILD.

Now AMD and COTY need to get it together
CheladaAg
AG
0708aggie said:

Anyone looking at swing trading QS?
CEO about to be on CNBC any minute...can always count on a little pump when this happens. May be worth a scalp.
FJ43
$GILD - with volume on the 1 Min
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

HoustonAg2014
AG
Roku hasn't looked good the past week or so. I know it has run but any technicals to show where we think it is heading? Mgni and Roku have taken a beating the last 10 or so days...
zag213004
AG
FJ43 said:

$GILD - with volume on the 1 Min

ClutchCityAg
zwhag2010 said:

Net free on GILD.

Now AMD and COTY need to get it together
I rolled COTY out 1 week. .03 or .04 per contract for an extra week seemed like a good value
Let it ride
0708aggie
AG
Net free on GILD.

Went with 1/15 calls on QS.
KT 90
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

Roku hasn't looked good the past week or so. I know it has run but any technicals to show where we think it is heading? Mgni and Roku have taken a beating the last 10 or so days...
59 South posted a heads up on Roku at week ago or so:

"I finally sold some ROKU yesterday due to some year end tax stuff (40% of shares bought in August in my
taxable account that gets the other 60% in that account down to about $30 cost basis). I'm watching it closely because it could be setting up for a big correction at least <300 and potentially 200-250. It's just how it trades so I may consider selling quite a bit in tax deferred and some covered calls in taxable next week. I think next week's price action will be telling, but it's setting up an ugly bearish engulfing weekly candle right now... needs to get back above 340-350 for any hope of near term continuation. Be careful. I think ideally we'd like to see some sideways consolidation flagging 330-360 before a next leg higher next year."

E
AG
Great Monday to start the year!

Mostly Foggy Recollection
Hello 2021!
backintexas2013
AG
Ok I am an idiot at times and I get that we all can be. I am trying to find anything on curative labs. I assume it's private company but someone who is smarter than me could you confirm?
FJ43
backintexas2013 said:

Ok I am an idiot at times and I get that we all can be. I am trying to find anything on curative labs. I assume it's private company but someone who is smarter than me could you confirm?
Do you mean Curative Biosciences - $CBDX?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

0708aggie
AG
I suppose you can just take the year off now with that GILD trade?
backintexas2013
AG
No. Curative Labs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/covid-19-testing-provider-curative-140010368.html
FJ43
0708aggie said:

I suppose you can just take the year off now with that GILD trade?
Foggy later this week when he exits $GILD

FishrCoAg
AG
I have a gtc order to sell half my GILD calls at 1.60 to go net free. Order has been in place since I bought. Debating whether to change it or not. First world problem, wish I had more of them!
FJ43
backintexas2013 said:

No. Curative Labs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/covid-19-testing-provider-curative-140010368.html
This shows privately held.
https://pitchbook.com/profiles/company/434168-02#overview

backintexas2013
AG
Thank you. The number of tests they are processing now is through the roof and they have new test coming out. Was hoping they were public.
FJ43
backintexas2013 said:

Thank you. The number of tests they are processing now is through the roof and they have new test coming out. Was hoping they were public.
Yeah VC guys that put in $8M will be zillionaires

mrad85
AG
FishrCoAg said:

I have a gtc order to sell half my GILD calls at 1.60 to go net free. Order has been in place since I bought. Debating whether to change it or not. First world problem, wish I had more of them!

I was going to unload half of mine at 1.50 but pulled it when it got to 1.40. I'm hoping it has some room to go.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I had doubled down on GILD with some 55Cs, I unloaded these at the close today, will hold the remaining 60s.
McInnis 03
AG
Listen to your gut kids. When it says shut it down for the day, shut it down for the day. A really good day turned into a really bad day because I got "smart". F "Smart". Keep it simple, stupid.
FJ43
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I had doubled down on GILD with some 55Cs, I unloaded these at the close today, will hold the remaining 60s.
Wish I would have thought of that. Good move....

gig em 02
Lol I bought jagx for .42 and sold jagx for .75, happy 2021!
IMnAg79
AG
Get out of ZOM at .30. Within the hour it closes at .35

I got out of NIO at 7.5. It took off right after..

Glad to help everyone out

zag213004
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Listen to your gut kids. When it says shut it down for the day, shut it down for the day. A really good day turned into a really bad day because I got "smart". F "Smart". Keep it simple, stupid.

Hear hear... Was green on AMD finally and should have taken the victory and sold but meltdown sent it back down to >50%
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McInnis 03 said:

what did you do?

I had a great day, but I also hedged on 12/31.
Cartographer
The lesson I have learned this year. If it's not there for me early, move on to tomorrow.

I mostly watch charts and do other work after 11.

I also play with fire and day trade so there's that.
backintexas2013
AG
Tried to buy FUBO weekly $22p before close and didn't fill. I feel like I am going to be regretting that.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
also, yowza.

FJ43

also, yowza.

Wow...less than half of what it was 10 days ago. Reminder to myself to be very careful with these parabolic rises. They also fall at that rate sometimes.

Once heard a good life lesson people quick to rise also are quick to fall. Stocks obviously can do the same.

McInnis 03
AG

McInnis 03 said:

what did you do?

I had a great day, but I also hedged on 12/31.
Took NVDA for a second ride when it was fighting the macros and when it finally gave in I didn't cut the cord quick enough.
Ranger222
AG
Anyone still in Flugent Genetics? BIG breakout today. Headed to 70s I think. Just huge volume buying for the past two months -- not sure if related to their COVID testing or other genomics testing panels.

Also UCTT -- that chart is beautiful when you look at the weekly. Big cup and handle going back to 2017 and now with the backtest. Going higher.
First Page Last Page
Page 2677 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.