Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,073,003 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone here have insider info on PTON???
FJ43
FJ43 said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Also on ONTX, I do believe they are supposed to present at some conference coming up and there has been talk of positive pr . That said, people have been caught before in the ONTX potential pr hype and gotten burned. If you are in heavy at low 20s I'd really think about exiting mid to high 20s with at least a net free position.
I'm averaged in at 26. Woulda, coulda, shoulda when it was at 20. Just thankful it has regained some ground...for the moment.
Took some off the table at .275.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Ragoo
AG
AgsnFly said:

Ragoo said:

What are we thinking for $PTON today? Holding at around 94-95 now. I am in the 85/95 spread. Max profit would be very delicious. K thx

I'm long 500 from a 2 handle. Earnings should be great but who knows how the market will see it. Assuming if the market rally continues then there will be a favorable reaction to the announcement. As a hedge, I plan to sell some volatility in it today.
by selling covered calls?
Brewmaster
AG
oil dropping, DXY rising, vix rising... all bearish. I don't think we see 330 again, but it doesn't seem they want to let the markets run much again til next week.
62strat
AG

https://realmoney.thestreet.com/investing/stocks/peloton-interactive-is-making-a-move-here-is-how-i-d-play-it-15424072
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
62strat said:

https://realmoney.thestreet.com/investing/stocks/peloton-interactive-is-making-a-move-here-is-how-i-d-play-it-15424072

I'm low 80s. I think I'll hedge just a bit by selling only what I'm up on it. Profit take everything I made, then just ride the rest long term. I'm going to wait to see if it can maybe climb back to mid to high 90s though before selling that some off.
texagbeliever
Looks like SPY will need to be above 342 for TSLA to break 400. Those two charts are nearly identical on the 3 mins.
McInnis 03
AG
I'm wishing to pin PTON at 85 for tomorrow, but I just can't talk myself into it. I'm telling myself no gambling, and that's a gamble.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
texagbeliever
McInnis 03 said:

I'm wishing to pin PTON at 85 for tomorrow, but I just can't talk myself into it. I'm telling myself no gambling, and that's a gamble.

Quoted for future McInnis self pep talk.
texagbeliever
Did you do anything with LULU. I bought an oct call 365 because it looked to be ready for lift off. Decent day so far.
McInnis 03
AG
texagbeliever said:

Did you do anything with LULU. I bought an oct call 365 because it looked to be ready for lift off. Decent day so far.

I did not. Because I hate making money.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
texagbeliever
Lulu has an interesting goal on the 15 minutes yesterday. Sell heavy early and then bought it all back up at the end.
FJ43
MBIO trying to gain some ground.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Engine10
AG
Took the money and ran this AM on my $PTON long this morning around $93. Nice take from low '80s, hoping to re-enter after the fireworks tonight. Enjoy the show!
McInnis 03
AG
Alright kids, you like'em so here is one for you to look at.....

BWB - Broken Wing Butterfly on DKNG
Bullish Play
OCT 16 Date
40p/50p/55p
I received $2 credit per fly

If this takes a move in the up direction, you can manage by buying the -40p/+45p vertical for less than $2 and you can have net free 5 wide flys if you wish, or as long as this expires at >$42 you can keep the whole credit, it's how you wish. If falls below $40 at expiration you risk losing the $5-credit received investment.

DKNG is firing a 4H TTM_Squeeze, and is primed on the Daily, 2Daily, 3Daily, and 4Daily squeeze. Continuation of rise could fire any of those, and if they do, they can last anywhere from 2-5 of their periods (daily =2-5 days, 2D= 4-10 days, etc)

B&I Key:
MaroonDynasty
1 by 1 my stocks are going red.
Ragoo
AG
Engine10 said:

Took the money and ran this AM on my $PTON long this morning around $93. Nice take from low '80s, hoping to re-enter after the fireworks tonight. Enjoy the show!
i sold the $100/105c spread to reduce cost by $1.25.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
my 11,400 NDX ironfly may end up OK.
UpstateAg
AG
Been working all day, took a glance just now. Looks like we're not going hire anytime soon. Someone tell Sam (in whatever vernacular he speaks in).
ranchag04
AG
Where is the bottom on MGNI?
aggiebonzo
AG
ranchag04 said:

Thought it was 7.20
wanderer
ranchag04 said:

My thought is that it definitely deserves a serious look to buy sub 6. (this isn't based on any type of TA)
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
wanderer said:

ranchag04 said:

My thought is that it definitely deserves a serious look to buy sub 6. (this isn't based on any type of TA)

There have been some fairly recent PTs of $10+ on this . What is the reason for the slow bleed on this? Anyone know?
AgsnFly
AG
Ragoo said:

AgsnFly said:

Ragoo said:

What are we thinking for $PTON today? Holding at around 94-95 now. I am in the 85/95 spread. Max profit would be very delicious. K thx

I'm long 500 from a 2 handle. Earnings should be great but who knows how the market will see it. Assuming if the market rally continues then there will be a favorable reaction to the announcement. As a hedge, I plan to sell some volatility in it today.
by selling covered calls?

Yes
chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
Made 48% on a significant (for me) position based on OA's UBER calls for this morning. Thanks again, my friend!
TriumphForks
AG
What are y'alls thoughts on perhaps entering QD or OSTK at these levels? QD has been beaten to a pulp the last few days and I'm not sure if there is a good reason.
aggiedaniel06
AG
McInnis 03 said:

My boy @SteveKavDC says call buying on SGOL

I see a nice bull flag..

Buy GLD instead and not have to worry with the ****ty spreads and liquidity. It's the same trade.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
TriumphForks said:

What are y'alls thoughts on perhaps entering QD or OSTK at these levels? QD has been beaten to a pulp the last few days and I'm not sure if there is a good reason.

I have been lamenting all morning how a few days ago I put in a huge limit buy order on OSTK at $59 (when the markets were tanking Thurs and Fri especially I thought I had a legit shot at getting it filled) and it just missed it.

I know that doesn't answer the question you had, but just need to vent :/
FJ43

wanderer said:

ranchag04 said:

There have been some fairly recent PTs of $10+ on this . What is the reason for the slow bleed on this? Anyone know?

I entered MGNI today at $6.09 as a swing trade. Will keep this on alert and if dips below $6 will look to buy more. Looks oversold to me and some degree of volume holding above $7.

Dan Scott
AG
VIX is down as market goes red
ClutchCityAg

Anyone that can explain what this means for the market?
Let it ride
cottonpicker
AG
Is goco reversing? It started trending up last Thursday but not much volume. Hope it can find some momentum.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Esteban du Plantier said:

oldarmy1 said:

Sept 25 $37.50

Like I said too dang busy.

I got in at $0.64. Thanks much for the heads up!

OA1:

McInnis 03
AG
Dan Scott said:

VIX is down as market goes red

Bullish divergence?

B&I Key:
FJ43
TriumphForks said:

Citi and Bocom both projected QD to have some strain with various unfavorable trends ahead regarding credit risk. That was yesterday. May be a longer term play than some want to some so the sell off.

First Page Last Page
Page 2159 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.