Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,072,995 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
cptthunder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rice and Fries said:

E said:

UBER
Donkeyshins.

I laughed way harder then I should have at this haha
FishrCoAg
AG
Ragoo said:

What are we thinking for $PTON today? Holding at around 94-95 now. I am in the 85/95 spread. Max profit would be very delicious. K thx
Bought stock & sold 9/11 100c. Hoping for a close of 99.95 tomorrow
McInnis 03
AG
My boy @SteveKavDC says call buying on SGOL

I see a nice bull flag..

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
Ragoo said:

What are we thinking for $PTON today? Holding at around 94-95 now. I am in the 85/95 spread. Max profit would be very delicious. K thx
I can't help but think the parabolic move was too much and it sells off after earnings.

*mind the sig*
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Ragoo
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Ragoo said:

I can't help but think the parabolic move was too much and it sells off after earnings.

*mind the sig*
that is the concern I have. The move is pricing in the earning results and it sells off after reporting.
RGRAg1/75
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Decent dip for NKLA; however, probably temporary, everyone knew they didn't have anything. What would really crash them is if GM says "we're going to put this deal on hold while we investigate this", and what would rocket ship it is if GM comes out and says "we did a thorough search prior to making this deal and are confident in our new partner".

Could this be the next Theranos? GM May be saving face and their own stock price with that kind of statement.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
man BIGC would have been a good model T play this morning. Good but not great earnings, let's see what happens after model T completes
Running with the Bulls
ONTX blast off
khaos288
AG
Sold half my lot of UBER at 36.5.

Nice to make a few bucks while taking some time off for some family health stuff.

Thanks OA
HelloUncleNateFitch
Running with the Bulls said:

ONTX blast off

Any idea why?
Running with the Bulls
UncleNateFitch said:

ONTX blast off

Any idea why?
Not sure but the volume just went nuts!
FJ43
UncleNateFitch said:

ONTX blast off

Any idea why?
This one has had some cycles recently. Pretty good volume above .24 so hoping she holds her ground.

Need an OA smoke signal knowing he accumulated on this one.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Ragoo said:

*mind the sig*

They have a lot of new products planned over the next couple of years and with the "new normal" I think there is a lot of excitement. I'm holding quite a bit averaging low 80s and I am going to hedge a bit by selling about a third pre earnings and then hope for the best on the rest.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
FJ43 said:

UncleNateFitch said:

ONTX blast off

Any idea why?
This one has had some cycles recently. Pretty good volume above .24 so hoping she holds her ground.

Need an OA smoke signal knowing he accumulated on this one.

I think he did around 23 or 24 previously.
TriumphForks
AG
UncleNateFitch said:

ONTX blast off

Any idea why?
Now the question is....is this an opportunity to exit and minimize my loss or hold for a rip...
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Also on ONTX, I do believe they are supposed to present at some conference coming up and there has been talk of positive pr . That said, people have been caught before in the ONTX potential pr hype and gotten burned. If you are in heavy at low 20s I'd really think about exiting mid to high 20s with at least a net free position.
Brewmaster
AG
stay nimble all... vix curling up, spy dumping a bit now. I would bet we chop through tomorrow.

PTON is a gamble through earnings. It will probably depend on IV, but bet on it getting crushed.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
think my basis is .38. I was net free but then added big, before and after the big drop. Gonna have to do some scheming to get net free again before we get $10, then hope my NETFREE vanity plate is still available
Ragoo
AG
BREwmaster said:

stay nimble all... vix curling up, spy dumping a bit now. I would bet we chop through tomorrow.

PTON is a gamble through earnings. It will probably depend on IV, but bet on it getting crushed.
you mean options prices being crushed because IV falls off a cliff? This is why I am in spreads. I only care about final closing price.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Ragoo said:

I bought the shares around $80.50 and I sold a 09/11 100C against them. I'm expecting to get called out.
FJ43
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Also on ONTX, I do believe they are supposed to present at some conference coming up and there has been talk of positive pr . That said, people have been caught before in the ONTX potential pr hype and gotten burned. If you are in heavy at low 20s I'd really think about exiting mid to high 20s with at least a net free position.
I'm averaged in at 26. Woulda, coulda, shoulda when it was at 20. Just thankful it has regained some ground...for the moment.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
well, then!
Brewmaster
AG
Ragoo said:

BREwmaster said:

you mean options prices being crushed because IV falls off a cliff? This is why I am in spreads. I only care about final closing price.
implied volatility %... so low is very good for a big run on earnings. Even 50 (middle) is not great, high is very bad, will almost certainly get crushed. It's kind of like max pain.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Ragoo said:

BREwmaster said:

there are a lot of deep itm calls expiring tomorrow that seem to be going for .15 difference but strikes are .5 different. Buying these spreads seem like an easy way to triple up, no? Or am I picking up pennies in front of a steamroller?
MaroonDynasty
Whole portfolio was green an hour ago, now it's about half and half
TecRecAg
AG
I feel like Matt Damon at the beginning of Rounders after the last week. Taken a serious beating trying to chase. Don't have a single position right now and watching. Surprisingly, feels relaxing.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
MaroonDynasty said:

Same, I was up HUGE about 45 mins ago, and now barely up. I can't find a catalyst. Just profit taking maybe?

On Peleton I know I said I'm going to hedge by selling some pre earnings but man I'm struggling with that one.
Fireman
AG
MaroonDynasty said:

Yep - WTH, I've gone from complete green to all red with the exception of GLD and TRIL. WTF is AAPL doing?
AgsnFly
AG
Ragoo said:

I'm long 500 from a 2 handle. Earnings should be great but who knows how the market will see it. Assuming if the market rally continues then there will be a favorable reaction to the announcement. As a hedge, I plan to sell some volatility in it today.
jbeck3487
AG
CX up nicely today.
Rice and Fries
Someone bought 4000 $140 9/18 DIS calls this morning.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
covered 1/2 my shorts there. we'll see what happens.
jbeck3487
AG
I'm buying back DIS calls when it tests rising support on the 60m.
Engine10
AG
There's also the Investor event next week, co-timed with AAPL. Lot of smoke on a partnership that makes a lot of sense
TriumphForks
AG
ONTX today

First Page Last Page
Page 2158 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.