Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,073,224 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
Carlo4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Dan Scott said:

VIX is down as market goes red

Bullish divergence?

It did this Tuesday if I recall and big green day yesterday. I went long this morning and hit sell limits quickly after. Watching this again to see if it will turn around Friday or continue sell off.
E
AG
The stock that shall not be named having a good day...
iluvpoker
Dan Scott said:

VIX is down as market goes red

You might not have noticed that early last week the VIX was rising and the market was having Green Days. This was one of the indicators that caused us last Wednesday to push the decline from last week until this week. Turns out we weren't paying enough attention to overseas traders backed by their central banks. We won't make that mistake again.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Welp, glad I unloaded most of my ontx, near net-free.
Jet Black
Was it somebody on this thread that mentioned TCON?
wanderer
I like your thinking, but in order for the -40p/+45p vertical to be bought for $2 or even less, it's going to take a fairly major bump up in the stock (upwards of ~47) to lower the current spread ($2.75). Am I missing something?
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Geez....markets heading south again.
ClutchCityAg
Trump has a presser at 2pm Central. Lets hope he pumps.
Let it ride
McInnis 03
AG
Just filled the gap from yesterday, but not sure we're stopping.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
CPDAggie10
AG
BTFD
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Interesting observation is that premiums on some long calls and leaps seems to be declining. I have several stocks today where the underlying is green but the long calls are red or at least green by a lower percentage than the underlying. Am I wrong in taking this to mean more buyers are the "Nowhere Else to Invest" types instead of people expecting large jumps in the next year plus?
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Apple is getting murdered. What in the Actual Fu**
ProgN
ClutchCityAg said:

Trump has a presser at 2pm Central. Lets hope he pumps.
You're dreaming
TriumphForks
AG
Wish I had unloaded at $.27 but in my head I had convinced myself it would go to above $.30. I traded the chop back when it was between $.50 and $.60 but then missed the pop from $.55 to over $1. Fortunately I also missed the drop from $1 to $.25. This is a crazy stock.
tsuag10
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Apple is getting murdered. What in the Actual Fu**
I grabbed some Tuesday at $114. I'm waiting to see if it dips lower today before I pick up more.
FJ43
TriumphForks said:

Wish I had unloaded at $.27 but in my head I had convinced myself it would go to above $.30. I traded the chop back when it was between $.50 and $.60 but then missed the pop from $.55 to over $1. Fortunately I also missed the drop from $1 to $.25. This is a crazy stock.
I've swing traded this a couple times now with success. Just FYI - OA thinks this will test .35 again at some point. He has been on the money for me time and again. While some may have had me holding a little longer than I planned I will take profit over loss any day.

I am net free now but if it dips again here I will probably go in for another round.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Legend
AG
anyone liking OVV or OIS for long plays as they get battered of late? Haven't seen much on them lately.
Irish 2.0
I expect we test the 50DMA one more time on the QQQ to see if we have a solid support and buyers step in. If it bounces, we should be good. If it gives it up, there is A LOT of room to the downside. $271 is the QQQ line in the sand.

A close under the 271 is short, short, short
gougler08
AG
MOMO
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
goco seems to be showing a lot of strength this afternoon
Engine10
AG
Legend said:

anyone liking OVV or OIS for long plays as they get battered of late? Haven't seen much on them lately.

Trading energy? In this economy?
Mister Cooper
AG
headed that direction
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Times like this you might want be in bios instead
TecRecAg
AG
The one thing I bought today, a $338 SPY put I sold way, way too early. Par for the course.
Rice and Fries
CreakinDeacon said:

I expect we test the 50DMA one more time on the QQQ to see if we have a solid support and buyers step in. If it bounces, we should be good. If it gives it up, there is A LOT of room to the downside. $271 is the QQQ line in the sand.

She's gonna blow!

TriumphForks
AG
Brace for impact?
cottonpicker
AG
NRD09 said:

It has traded roughly even or up since last Thursday. I hope it's ready to move.
I think it needs some more volume.
gougler08
AG
Rice and Fries said:

CreakinDeacon said:

She's gonna blow!

Flash below but right back up...holding for now
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
gougler08 said:

Rice and Fries said:

CreakinDeacon said:

She's gonna blow!

Flash below but right back up...holding for now

This is getting hairy .

Also, sucks to know you THINK you worked the markets buying the dips last few days when you really may have overpaid on those "dips"
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
cottonpicker said:

NRD09 said:

It has traded roughly even or up since last Thursday. I hope it's ready to move.
I think it needs some more volume.
well you can bank on it hanging out under 15 through next week to get me assigned on the puts I sold
Irish 2.0
CreakinDeacon said:

Irish 2.0
Even in all of this selling, take a look at FDX. Holding up very well comparatively
CheladaAg
AG
MGNI sitting below trend line support...looks like tail end of H&S On daily. Wonder if someone internally will stop the bleeding.
Irish 2.0
MOC 2.3B to sell
ranchag04
AG
Well it appears it just got downgraded to strong sell by the bidaskclub so hopefully that confirms the bottom is in.
First Page Last Page
Page 2160 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.