Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,225,782 Views | 225093 Replies | Last: 11 min ago by 59 South
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
X just doesn't want to flush
Aggie_2463
AG
aggiedaniel06 said:

You should get there this week!

Another round of bombings on either side and we soaring
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Prognightmare said:

Aggie_2463 said:

RIG - Go baby go
You better watch for when Saudi says they'll be back online for full production. I'm looking at adding to my RIG puts.
I don't believe a word of this "we'll be at full production in 24 hours" bs...or really anything the Saudis say. I think this thing's gonna keep unfolding over the next couple days before we realize just how bad it is/how fragile the oil supply is (at least in europe). That said usou is up 30% and I'm still holding. Stacking another hurricane and an EIA draw on top of it this week is gonna push oil prices up more
Aggie_2463
AG
NRD09 said:

Prognightmare said:

Aggie_2463 said:

RIG - Go baby go
You better watch for when Saudi says they'll be back online for full production. I'm looking at adding to my RIG puts.
I don't believe a word of this "we'll be at full production in 24 hours" bs...or really anything the Saudis say. I think this thing's gonna keep unfolding over the next couple days before we realize just how bad it is/how fragile the oil supply is (at least in europe). That said usou is up 30% and I'm still holding. Stacking another hurricane and an EIA draw on top of it this week is gonna push oil prices up more
Yeah I've read it is the largest bombing since the 90s when Iraq hit 'em. I don't think they will be back up and running in 24 hours....
fightintxag13
AG
NRD09 said:

Prognightmare said:

Aggie_2463 said:

RIG - Go baby go
What was your entry at on usou?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
140 shares at 20.25
edit: thought it was closer to $3500, guess not
Aggie_2463
AG
OK, anyone else notice HEAR and COOP seem to run the same each day. When one is up, the other is up, when one is down the other is down and they tend to be close in stock price.... I know they have nothing to do with each other, but damn it's coincidental..
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
let us know when you figure out a leading/trailing relationship and I'm all in!
gougler08
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

OK, anyone else notice HEAR and COOP seem to run the same each day. When one is up, the other is up, when one is down the other is down and they tend to be close in stock price.... I know they have nothing to do with each other, but damn it's coincidental..
I think it is just that OA picks winners
La Bamba
AG
So re: OSKT several brokerages have canceled options buying on this one. Just called Fidelity and they confirmed that there is no official word on approval of dividend and how the short positions are to be handled. Said they are waiting to hear from OSTK and/or SEC in the next couple of days. No ex-dividend date has been announced either. This smells fishy AF.
spud1910
AG
Yeah, can no longer buy options on ostk on robinhood.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
AIMT down 6% today after the FDA panel approval recommendation, after barely any run up to the briefing doc release. Doubled down with $25 weeklies
Aggie_2463
AG
La Bamba said:

So re: OSKT several brokerages have canceled options buying on this one. Just called Fidelity and they confirmed that there is no official word on approval of dividend and how the short positions are to be handled. Said they are waiting to hear from OSTK and/or SEC in the next couple of days. No ex-dividend date has been announced either. This smells fishy AF.
Been watching OSTK for a potential re-entry.

If there is some issue with the dividend could we see a big sellof and it drop back into the teens again?
La Bamba
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

La Bamba said:

Been watching OSTK for a potential re-entry.

If there is some issue with the dividend could we see a big sellof and it drop back into the teens again?
I'm just going to keep an eye on this until something more official comes out. Just dropping like a rock today.
pacecar02
I can buy OSTK options but I have to call into the desk, they will not let me sell to open

None or the brokerages are equipped to handle these virtual dividends
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
weak hands...I sold 100 at 29.25, playing with house money now
La Bamba
AG
This stock went from 29 to 21 in less than two trading days. Wow.
aggiedaniel06
AG
CRC with an epic short squeeze! My September options were looking at a worthless expiry yesterday and now are at only a 30% loss. Unbelievable.
YNWA_AG
AG
COOP about to break $11
Aggie_2463
AG
La Bamba said:

This stock went from 29 to 21 in less than two trading days. Wow.
It's been a volatile stock since it was $9.
aggiedaniel06
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

The correlation is that they are both small caps. The small caps, which have been big laggards in 2019 have rebounded nicely over the last 3 weeks. See IWM, the Russell 2000 index which is up around 10% over the last 3 weeks.
Whitetail
AG
aggiedaniel06 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

The correlation is that they are both small caps. The small caps, which have been big laggards in 2019 have rebounded nicely over the last 3 weeks. See IWM, the Russell 2000 index which is up around 10% over the last 3 weeks.
Basically coincides with this article:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-28/the-big-short-s-michael-burry-sees-a-bubble-in-passive-investing
fightintxag13
AG
NRD09 said:

weak hands...I sold 100 at 29.25, playing with house money now
I had a stop quote sell at $28.50 when it was about $28.90. It had one tick at $27.88, sold me out, and then ticked back to $28.77. I was pissed.

Awesome trade for you!
gougler08
AG
Anyone targeting ALGN down at these levels?
UpstateAg
AG
Any thoughts about the oil boom lasting more than a few days? I'm in CLR, which did "ok" today. I have set sell prices, but thinking of revising based on reading about the size of the attacks and damage.
khaos288
AG
Ostk and X puts destroying my portfolio today
Aggie_2463
AG
So... why did OSTK drop almsot 21% today?
ProgN
What day is the fed announcement?
leoj
AG
Wednesday afternoon
Shiner Bock
khaos288 said:

have no fear on your X puts......i closed them today it should skyrocket for you tomorrow
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I have never had success setting stop losses that didn't hose me. I'm convinced there are algos out there designed to swing the prices and trigger people's stops so they can scalp mid-run

Thanks for the props, we'll see if my guess is right that we're in for a couple days of this, I am still holding everything except those 100 shares usou, everything in the media seems to be frantically trying to downplay the impact of the attack so I think we'll see even higher oil in the next 2 days at least
tramaro1
AG
Shiner Bock said:

khaos288 said:

have no fear on your X puts......i closed them today it should skyrocket for you tomorrow

Great, much appreciated!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
gougler08 said:

Anyone targeting ALGN down at these levels?
isn't ALGN's main issue that the patent on their main/only product ran out? They still have name recognition/market share which is worth something but any company I can recall with a similar situation seems to wither away eventually
leoj
AG
I'm still holding X and SQ puts
leoj
AG
Also smiledirect IPO
First Page Last Page
Page 740 of 6432

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.