Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,117,010 Views | 224619 Replies | Last: 57 min ago by oldarmy1
UpstateAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BYND-my AMGN of 2020. Undisciplined. It's McDonalds or bust for them. If they don't get McDonald deal announced, may it burn to the ground.
PDUB98
AG
Re: BYND. The Tim Hortons decision is old news. Ethan Brown addressed the pullback in Tim Hortons on the Q3 earnings call.

See article from Sep 18, 2019
https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/tim-hortons-beyond-meat-plant-diet-vegan-vegetarian-1.5288349

Updated article from Bloomberg
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-01-28/beyond-meat-products-pulled-from-tim-hortons-canada-restaurants

Key item: "While the items had originally been available across Canada at nearly 4,000 locations, they were scaled back in September to the provinces of Ontario and British Columbia."
Brewmaster
AG
also Horton's is just in Canada, ay? Starbuck's could be adding BYND to the menu soon... McD's as well, add in the China market?

As much as I think the product is garbage, people are buying the crap.

Ohh! and McD's earnings are in the a.m...wonder if they mention carrying BYND now.
Boat Shoes
AG
What platform do the majority of you use for options trading? Considering TD Ameritrade or Robinhood. Pros and cons? Others?

Thanks all.
khaos288
AG
Boat Shoes said:

What platform do the majority of you use for options trading? Considering TD Ameritrade or Robinhood. Pros and cons? Others?

Thanks all.

Tda far superior. Better fills, same day expiry trades. Brokers work with you on expiration dates instead of RH just filling at whatever price is two hours from close, etc
ProgN
What Khaos just posted. I too use TDA.
leoj
AG
Recently moved everything over to tda. TOS has a great education section as well on all the features of the platform and the customer service has been great so far.
Ragoo
AG
Boat Shoes said:

Thanks all.
i prefer tastyworks' platform but use thinkorswim because it is a larger house and integrates better with intuit.
oldarmy1
AG
I have multiple platforms but my main one is Interactive Brokers. That's the platform my screenshots come from.

Futures +10

Please give us a gap.
IrishTxAggie
AG

Was looking like it was going to be an ugly day for BYND and was down to 115.xx. And BOOM!! Here we are. I also have YUM calls for their earnings.
UpstateAg
AG
Bought 123 weekly at close. Thank you vegan hippie people. Thank you culp.
If McDonalds gets mentioned, we're going parabolic. And maybe that 170 buyer knew something after all
Talon2DSO
AG
Congrats to you AAPL holders
tramaro1
AG
Boat Shoes said:

Thanks all.

If you go with Robinhood shameless plug, if you want to sign up use my code and we'll both get a free stock:
http://share.robinhood.com/scottt54
Brewmaster
AG
This is a setup (yesterday), to lure more retail shorts...McD may also announce a deal, SBUX could be near a deal as well.
TSLA type squeeze coming!
IrishTxAggie
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

The only earnings play in on is GE. I think this quarter is going to surprise

-Adjusted Q4 EPS of $0.21, up 50% from the same period in 2018, and beating earnings expectations by $0.03.

-Revenue: 26.24B vs. 25.57 est.

-Industrial free cash flow - which is followed closely as a gauge of efficiency (amid a multi-year turnaround) - totaled $2.3B in 2019, topping GE's guidance of $0 to $2B.

-"Aviation and Healthcare generated profitable growth, Power is stabilizing its businesses, Renewable Energy delivered a steep volume ramp in Onshore Wind to meet customer demand despite mixed performance overall, and GE Capital grew earnings partly through better operations," reads a company press release.
Outlook for 2020: Adjusted EPS of $0.50 to $0.60; GE Industrial free cash flow of $2B to $4B (above the $1.2B expected by analysts). The guidance is dependent on the 737 MAX's return to service, which GE is planning for in mid-2020, in line with Boeing.
E
AG
I need COF to have a coupe big days
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Gonna wish I had got more GE calls...

I'm a little concerned they're basing the guidance on the return of the MAX, that just seems like a risky play to me given how that whole process (and Boeing) has gone.
IrishTxAggie
AG
I've got 2/21 $11s and 6/19 $8s

Boeing has the new 777 too. I think that will help offset some of the hiccups from the MAX fiasco
tramaro1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

I've got 2/21 $11s and 6/19 $8s

Boeing has the new 777 too. I think that will help offset some of the hiccups from the MAX fiasco

Where does everyone see GE stock price getting to? I have the $13 June calls and a decent amount of stock which is getting close to break even, thank god bc I have been sitting on it for quite some time
mrad85
AG
I hope CX keeps running today.
IrishTxAggie
AG
If they meet their expectations in the guidance, I think they could be back to the high teens, low 20s by the end of the year
leoj
AG
SQ nonstop
Ranger222
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

IrishTxAggie said:

The only earnings play in on is GE. I think this quarter is going to surprise

-Adjusted Q4 EPS of $0.21, up 50% from the same period in 2018, and beating earnings expectations by $0.03.

-Revenue: 26.24B vs. 25.57 est.

-Industrial free cash flow - which is followed closely as a gauge of efficiency (amid a multi-year turnaround) - totaled $2.3B in 2019, topping GE's guidance of $0 to $2B.

-"Aviation and Healthcare generated profitable growth, Power is stabilizing its businesses, Renewable Energy delivered a steep volume ramp in Onshore Wind to meet customer demand despite mixed performance overall, and GE Capital grew earnings partly through better operations," reads a company press release.
Outlook for 2020: Adjusted EPS of $0.50 to $0.60; GE Industrial free cash flow of $2B to $4B (above the $1.2B expected by analysts). The guidance is dependent on the 737 MAX's return to service, which GE is planning for in mid-2020, in line with Boeing.

Great call
Ranger222
AG
TNDM breaking out of long consolidation if it holds above 73
Brewmaster
AG
VBIV volume - big green bar at about 8:42. up 7% already!

9% now!

SNSS looks ready to explode too
mrad85
AG
mrad85 said:

I hope CX keeps running today.
CX burned me last time, but I was able to salvage some before they expired.

I know 2/21 is out there, but come on man, throw me a friggin bone
Tumble Weed
E said:

I need COF to have a coupe big days
I am holding COF and am currently even Stephen. I missed some profits on COF and MET recently by not cashing out.

Shiner Bock
AG
PENN skyrockets today on news it has taken a minority stake in barstool sports.

leoj
AG
DOCU breaking out to ath's. Along with SE one of my longs for the year.
59 South
AG
Well our old friend RRTS sold less than 10% of their revenue yesterday for what was almost their entire market cap. Could they really turn it around?
59 South
AG
OA bat signal to call up the RRTS CFO to get the scoop!
leoj
AG
6800 SHOP 1/31 $500 calls trading today
59 South
AG
ROKU tight and holding over 130. Good sign for potential move up to 134 maybe followed by 137 quick
Square Pair
AG
Wish the fake meat lovers would wake up from their tofu and crushed plant induced mid-day nap.
UpstateAg
AG
They're too beta from getting crushed by theta
First Page Last Page
Page 934 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.