Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,030,892 Views | 224268 Replies | Last: 30 min ago by bmoochie
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
December 27 $53 on ZS at $1 my cam options

Corrected to $53 not $51 steikes
leoj
AG
For all you NIO holders

gougler08
AG
leoj said:

For all you NIO holders

Yep...I had sold covered calls at 2.50 hoping it would hold this week but will probably buy those back for a small loss now
Ranger222
AG
boyz05 said:

Ranger222 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

All I know is Manic is pretty proud of himself. Wants "as low as $149.99" per month

Is this another OptionSniper possibly? Read through the timeline yesterday and feels a lot like the same.

Have no idea how people reason spending like this on any "services". Sometimes I think the $15 I'm spending on trading view is too much.
Ahh Option Sniper...he was actually on point with many of his premium target entries and exits at a very impressive rate. Not sure what happened to him but rumors are that when he went private, he built a huge sub customer base in a short time and all of a sudden disappeared. Maybe he's Manic now?? J/k

On a related note, it sure is apparent this thread is getting more in tuned with the twitter-verse of trading. My two cents to everyone in this thread -- be careful with who you trust that you follow or sub to, lots of deception and lots false claims. However, there are definitely a handful that are trustworthy and reputable, after that it's finding the right sub to match the right strategy (time and effort) that you are willing to work with.

Its been a while since it all went down, but it came out that he was actually a professor at Auburn. Tried to find a story about it online but it looks like no one wrote it up. Some twitter detective started noticing a pattern on his "trips" he used to take where he said he was driving and couldn't be around. Turns out it followed a class schedule where he was actually going to teach class during those times.

He got turned in and thats when he disappeared.....
GreasenUSA
AG
Got turned in for what?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Why would anyone care about a professor having a side hustle? Have these people never dealt with using a professor as an 'advisor' or 'consultant'? They all have a side hustle.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
okay here's my "hot stock tip" for the day
FTR Frontier Communications
I've been losing money and averaging down on them for like a year, they just fired their CEO and gave the CFO the job. Up 7% this morning (they haven't had a 7% up day in a long time), I think/hope this is the beginning of a real recovery. January $1 calls haven't responded to this movement however, still .03 Unfortunately stupid robinhood made me pay .05 to buy another batch of them this morning
ProgN
Nice volume on AUPH. When are they due to release results?

I will be out most of the day. Going to visit my dad in the hospital, we got some bad news.

If anything major happens with our holdings, dm me on twitter or answer this post so I will see it please.

Good luck everyone.
oldarmy1
AG
ZS best scenario looking good. Early drop and now a reverse H&S formed. If you bought $53 calls out to Dec 27th hang on
IrishTxAggie
AG
Speculation is Dec. 10. No official word though.
GreasenUSA
AG
I traded FTR near the start of the year, and was able to sell out for a decent gain at the HOY in February. Been watching for it to ever get out of this downtrend.
GreasenUSA
AG
Prognightmare said:

Nice volume on AUPH. When are they due to release results?

I will be out most of the day. Going to visit my dad in the hospital, we got some bad news.

If anything major happens with our holdings, dm me on twitter or answer this post so I will see it please.

Good luck everyone.
Sorry to hear that. Will keep thoughts and prayers for you.
spud1910
AG
Prayers for your dad.
jbeck3487
AG
My GOOGL calls look really nice right now.
59 South
AG
JD & DIS both red.
oldarmy1
AG
59 South said:

JD & DIS both red.
I just added 10k more shares of JD as a day trade.
leoj
AG
Those SHOP call returns are ridiculous, 10x if you held them.
jmcfar_98
AG
leoj said:

Those SHOP call returns are ridiculous, 10x if you held them.
20x - I still have 2 of the 12/06 $350
leoj
AG
Awesome man, congrats.

Is that really going to be the pullback so far? Seems like the dip has been bought big time.
oldarmy1
AG
Guys - DIS is going to drift around until the big money thinks timing is right and catches most off guard. It's going to launch higher so you'll need to be on your game if using options over shares.
jtmoney03
AG
I was wondering about that. Do you think weeklies are still somewhat safe for a move today/tomorrow, or do you think this extends to next week? Was thinking of rolling out a week.
oldarmy1
AG
jtmoney03 said:

I was wondering about that. Do you think weeklies are still somewhat safe for a move today/tomorrow, or do you think this extends to next week? Was thinking of rolling out a week.
That's the trouble. With stocks this large and depth so spread it makes it extremely difficult to pre-read anything other than technicals. Technicals showed the bottom yesterday when posting to buy...that played out on the spike today, so selling the open was only money to be made. Right now technicals are flat as a pancake.
gig em 02
I sold my shop at 2x, I'm so dumb
Brewmaster
AG
I read somewhere that DIS + plans to keep sub numbers under wraps except for earnings calls from hear on out.

Looks like it's back to trading sideways until big news. Also on the chart, the fib numbers on it are all looking lower.
IrishTxAggie
AG
JBLU getting a lot of attention today
GreasenUSA
AG
gig em 02 said:

I sold my shop at 2x, I'm so dumb
Me too.
GreasenUSA
AG
BREwmaster said:

I read somewhere that DIS + plans to keep sub numbers under wraps except for earnings calls from hear on out.

Looks like it's back to trading sideways until big news. Also on the chart, the fib numbers on it are all looking lower.
Yes, they announced that within a week of rolling out the service.
IrishTxAggie
AG
GreasenUSA said:

BREwmaster said:

I think Rise of Skywalker numbers are going to make it move. That'll be the next big announcement.
oldarmy1
AG
The CHK technicals were spot on
oldarmy1
AG
DBX volume signature....they laid low early on the Sequoia investment news. Watch for pop
2percent
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

GreasenUSA said:

BREwmaster said:

I think Rise of Skywalker numbers are going to make it move. That'll be the next big announcement.
i have followed and invested in disney for 4 years now and have never seen any big movement in the stock price generated by a movie release. Disney is good for Dvidends and takes a good while to fill any gaps after a drop. It will never move like a growth stock.
UpstateAg
AG
Both KOD and RLMD exploded today. Giving the AUPH twitters some serious level of SP target greed/insanity. I'm up 40% from last week on AUPH and am starting to reduce exposure.
jbeck3487
AG
I really wish I could have my CDE back from a month ago
oldarmy1
AG
Everyone see that we have filled the gap down back to the upside?
khkman22
AG
oldarmy1 said:

DBX volume signature....they laid low early on the Sequoia investment news. Watch for pop
I searched for news on this, but didn't see any new information. It was all from the IPO date or older. What is the new development with Sequoia?
First Page Last Page
Page 840 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.