Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,086,541 Views | 224470 Replies | Last: 31 min ago by McInnis 03
Ragoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hope you guys got in on the ROKU reversal this morning. It showed a strong reverse h/s pattern. I got the 148c at about 9:30am. Only 2 contracts though.
oldarmy1
AG
Adding another 3.4Billion across holdings.
oldarmy1
AG
Ragoo said:

Hope you guys got in on the ROKU reversal this morning. It showed a strong reverse h/s pattern. I got the 148c at about 9:30am. Only 2 contracts though.
You think it can fill that $159.25 gap?
Ragoo
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Ragoo said:

You think it can fill that $159.25 gap?
yes, look at the 15 minute chart. The drop and gap fill 11/7 thru 11/13 is almost identical to the price action of the most recent drop.
oldarmy1
AG
Remember what I said on the gap fill for S&P. Hedge and if we get follow through tomorrow great, but if no then expect a decent move down.
oldarmy1
AG
JD major support identified at $31.72 on volume from Monday to today. Note $31.72 low Monday and we have potential triangle pattern if JD can push back to $32 today confirmed.
ProgN
Checking in guys.

I like the 12/27 BYND $65p for $1
UpstateAg
AG
I would absolutely short BYND right now. It's going down. Like a fake burger to a vegan
oldarmy1
AG
Hedges in place?
oldarmy1
AG
I'd take ROKU gains off
oldarmy1
AG
JD lost that major support and needs to recover it before close
ProgN
UpstateAg said:

I would absolutely short BYND right now. It's going down. Like a fake burger to a vegan
Dan thinks it will take out its 52 wk low. I'll ride these $65 puts a few days
oldarmy1
AG
ZS using the drop in markets to sneak higher,
E
AG
JD and DIS make me sad in pants
irish pete ag06
AG
Any advice for newb who just found this thread?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Blue horseshoe loves Anacott Steel
Ragoo
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I'd take ROKU gains off
i take all roku plays off every day. Wait to confirm direction next day before reentering. It is just too volatile to hold over night.
IrishTxAggie
AG
E said:

JD and DIS make me sad in pants
add AMZN and NVDA in on this for me.
UpstateAg
AG
I'll take 52 Friday, then it can rocket up to 60. I'll allow it. It should regain 50 pretty soon though.
oldarmy1
AG
Look a t ZS during this drop
UpstateAg
AG
AUPH is halted. Buckle Up. Reason-t!, News Incoming.....
AgShaun00
AG
UpstateAg said:

I bought at 3.59!!!!!!
IrishTxAggie
AG
UpstateAg said:

Pucker up your booty holes boys and girls. This is how heart attacks happen!

Edit:
ALL ENDPOINTS MET WITH STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Stocktwits saying phase 3 results have been reported as good

Edit
This came via press release from Aurinia. I'd post it if I wasn't on iPad
IrishTxAggie
AG
AUPH pay day tomorrow!
AgShaun00
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

UpstateAg said:

Pucker up your booty holes boys and girls. This is how heart attacks happen!

Edit:
ALL ENDPOINTS MET WITH STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Financials aside, this is terrific news for those suffering from lupus nephritis!
UpstateAg
AG
I only had 200 shares left. I'm having FOMO combined with the ending of Schindler's List right now as I look around my office...
"That lunch receipt, that could have been another share...That office chair, that could have been another 100 shares..."
gig em 02
Follow the money
ProgN
Quote:

Aurinia Announces Positive AURORA Phase 3 Trial Results Demonstrating Voclosporin Superiority Over Standard of Care in Lupus Nephritis
4:05 pm ET December 4, 2019 (BusinessWire) Print
--- Statistically significant results demonstrated in all pre-specified hierarchical secondary endpoints -

--- Aurinia plans to file an NDA submission to the FDA during the first half of 2020 -

--- Company to host conference call to discuss results at 8:30 a.m. ET on Thursday, December 5, 2019 -

Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: AUPH / TSX:AUP) ("Aurinia" or the "Company"), a late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company focused on advancing voclosporin across multiple inflammatory and autoimmune conditions, today announced positive efficacy and safety results from its pivotal AURORA Phase 3 trial of voclosporin, in combination with mycophenolate ("MMF") and low-dose corticosteroids, in the treatment of lupus nephritis ("LN").

"This extraordinary pivotal data confirms voclosporin's ability to achieve statistically significant improvements in clinically meaningful endpoints for this complex disease, with a comparable safety profile to the current standard of care," said Neil Solomons, M.D., Chief Medical Officer of Aurinia. "This data represents a significant advance for people living with LN, which can lead to irreversible kidney damage, eventual kidney failure and death."

This global study in which 357 patients with active LN were enrolled, met its primary endpoint of Renal Response rates of 40.8% for voclosporin vs. 22.5% for the control (OR 2.65; p < 0.001). Additionally, all pre-specified hierarchical secondary endpoints achieved statistical significance in favor of voclosporin, which included Renal Response at 24 weeks, Partial Renal Response at 24 and 52 weeks, time to achieve urinary protein-to-creatinine ratio ("UPCR") less-than or equal to 0.5, and time to 50% reduction in UPCR. The robustness of the data was also supported by all pre-specified subgroup analyses (age, sex, race, biopsy class, region, and prior MMF use) favoring voclosporin.

Quote:

Voclosporin was well tolerated with no unexpected safety signals. Serious adverse events ("SAEs") were reported in 20.8% of voclosporin patients vs. 21.3% in the control arm. Infection was the most commonly reported SAE with 10.1% of voclosporin patients versus 11.2% of patients in the control arm. Overall mortality in the trial was low, with six deaths observed; one in the voclosporin arm and five in the control group. Additionally, the voclosporin arm showed no significant decrease at week 52 in estimated glomerular filtration rate ("eGFR") or increase in blood pressure, lipids or glucose, which are common adverse events associated with legacy calcineurin inhibitors ("CNIs").

"These data represent a potential game changer for patients suffering from this debilitating disease," commented Brad Rovin, MD, FASN, Chief, Division of Nephrology and Medical Director of the Clinical Trials Management Organization at the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. "This confirmatory Phase 3 result represents a clinically meaningful leap forward in the treatment of lupus nephritis. Importantly, the data indicate no excess of adverse events in the voclosporin group compared to patients managed with standard of care alone."

Voclosporin was granted Fast Track designation by the FDA in 2016. Aurinia plans to submit an NDA to the FDA in the first half of 2020.

"We are thrilled with the outcomes reported today from the AURORA trial, which unequivocally demonstrate the tremendous potential for voclosporin to play an important role in the treatment of the approximately one million people worldwide living with LN," said Peter Greenleaf, President and Chief Executive Officer of Aurinia. "We are aware of the intense need for a clinically impactful therapy for this serious disease and are working with urgency to complete regulatory filings in the U.S. and worldwide. If approved, we look forward to potentially making voclosporin available to patients beginning in 2021."

"The treatment of lupus nephritis has been extremely challenging to date, and people with lupus are in need of innovative treatments for this serious disease. We're proud to have been part of this important achievement through our work educating people with lupus nephritis about the trial and the importance of clinical trial participation," said Stevan W. Gibson, President and Chief Executive Officer, Lupus Foundation of America. "Voclosporin is the first novel treatment that has demonstrated therapeutic efficacy for people living with lupus nephritis and today marks an important advance in the treatment of this potentially life-threatening disease."

Aurinia expects to present further data from this trial at a future scientific conference in 2020.

Aurinia will host a conference call and webcast to discuss these results tomorrow, Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 8:30 a.m. ET. This event can be accessed on the investor section of the Aurinia website at www.auriniapharma.com.
IrishTxAggie
AG
The halt is lifted in 20mins and there were 64MM shares in float with ~10MM shares shorted. Short squeeze coming.
gig em 02
So what's the prediction for AUPH tomorrow? $900? $1,000,000?
tailgatetimer10
AG
WORK just beat as well. Up 7% after hours.

Thanks for saving my day

Edit: now down 2% lol, earnings are stupid.
UpstateAg
AG
Selling tonight or waiting? This thing has BO written all over it.
ProgN
I have calls for myself, so I'm locked in overnight, but I'm leaving it alone in my son's college account. If this is a game changer, a big boy will buy them for the patent. You've seen all the M&A activity lately in biotech.
First Page Last Page
Page 841 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.