Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,517,223 Views | 223270 Replies | Last: 14 min ago by gougler08
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's after hours and low volume but we have a reverse H&S on ZS forming
5C
AG
good! I held my position today and would love to see a rally. I can wait till your calls expire though OA
oldarmy1
AG
The Gross Prophet said:

good! I held my position today and would love to see a rally. I can wait till your calls expire though OA

Wouldn't be surprised to see it move above $53 and force my hand
Ranger222
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

All I know is Manic is pretty proud of himself. Wants "as low as $149.99" per month

Is this another OptionSniper possibly? Read through the timeline yesterday and feels a lot like the same.

Have no idea how people reason spending like this on any "services". Sometimes I think the $15 I'm spending on trading view is too much.
leoj
AG
Good question

docaggie
AG
One pattern I see from that... his lotto picks from that first frame? 4 went to 0, 1 was a partial loss, 1 was a slight win, and 1 went 130%. I get it, it's a high risk pick, but... perhaps I wouldn't follow his lotto picks.

I follow them on twitter, but there's a lot that's just a blast of support and resistance numbers.

If people here are willing, could you tell what service you subscribe to, whether you like it, and if it's effective for you? Do they give you their entries and exits, or just a chart with general sentiment (bullish / bearish)? There's so many out there.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
IrishTxAggie
AG
I'm on Cheddar Flow. I don't follow any services that post entries/exits. I prefer to make my own guesses based on following the big money.
Ranger222
AG
LMAO "see from this spreadsheet we just made that our trades our REAL"

1 contract each!
IrishTxAggie
AG
His registration process requires giving them full access to your twitter account too
jtmoney03
AG
1 contract each! I'm a lolpoor and still do a minimum of 2 with every trade to leave open the possibility of holding something net free for runs after doubles.

jtmoney03
AG
Some guys from work and I follow @smartertrader and dabble in his pricey service every once in awhile. Private Twitter is $200 a month, but only costs me $50 and we all have a twitter client that only follows him. And Trump lol

He is quite possibly the cockiest sum***** I've ever come across, but he backs it up most of the time. Like most good traders, he has algos running that show him when premiums are out of whack and are about to make a run. It's really kind of uncanny. As an example, he called SHOP this morning and made something like 80K and left about another 50K on the table coming out too early. He will post entry and most of the time when he's selling, but won't give advice to hold or come out, nor targets. He also lives and dies by a video he made, where he says bet small, prepare to win, manage your portfolio overall, and expect your trades to go to 0. If you made 10 trades for $1000, lost 9 of them, but made $2000 on the 1, it's a win. I agree with that to an extent and has allowed me to tweak my strategy a little. Especially around options. With that being said, he doesn't have many losers.

You have to have capital readily available to move when he says move, because while he only deals in options, he does have enough of a following that markets can be made with the right trades because he's got some money behind him and from his followers. He's got 600 followers on his private twitter, but those are all people paying a minimum of $200 and that is by far his cheapest package. The value apparently comes from chat and a morning call he has to set up the day. They are deciding in chat to move on news. Then he posts each trade they make in the private twitter in real time. This is likely not the right service for you if you have under $25K in your portfolio, because he will enter and exit trades within minutes sometimes. Pattern Day Trading will hamper your ability to make big bucks if you don't have the $25K and can enter and exit at will.

On the public twitter he pats himself on the back a lot with retweets of how much money his followers are making. And he has some extremely hot sports opinions regarding the Cowboys and football in general lol
Brewmaster
AG
Yikes on manic, I'll stick with HP and his charts. HIS charts, not someone elses. He's already had to kick 3 or 4 people out for trying to start up paid services using his charts.
SoTXAg09
AG
In his defense, I think he's just using the 1 to show what the overall percentage increase would be. Whether they're his own ideas or not, he has seemed to hit more often than not.
UpstateAg
AG
I'm trying out (as of today) dan shepherd. He has private Twitter, and posted a twenty minute video of the days trades and pros/cons. He also does a live trading video throughout the day through zoom, and a pretty market open video with charts. Month trial is 40 bucks. Why not try it!
spud1910
AG
UpstateAg said:

I'm trying out (as of today) dan shepherd. He has private Twitter, and posted a twenty minute video of the days trades and pros/cons. He also does a live trading video throughout the day through zoom, and a pretty market open video with charts. Month trial is 40 bucks. Why not try it!
I tried Dan. I like it, but am not renewing. He has some good stuff, but not really an option guy. I did real well when I had a week that I could follow his live feed all day, but lost money trying to follow him a day or two a week and doing mainly options.
CheladaAg
AG
Ranger222 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

All I know is Manic is pretty proud of himself. Wants "as low as $149.99" per month

Is this another OptionSniper possibly? Read through the timeline yesterday and feels a lot like the same.

Have no idea how people reason spending like this on any "services". Sometimes I think the $15 I'm spending on trading view is too much.
Ahh Option Sniper...he was actually on point with many of his premium target entries and exits at a very impressive rate. Not sure what happened to him but rumors are that when he went private, he built a huge sub customer base in a short time and all of a sudden disappeared. Maybe he's Manic now?? J/k

On a related note, it sure is apparent this thread is getting more in tuned with the twitter-verse of trading. My two cents to everyone in this thread -- be careful with who you trust that you follow or sub to, lots of deception and lots false claims. However, there are definitely a handful that are trustworthy and reputable, after that it's finding the right sub to match the right strategy (time and effort) that you are willing to work with.
ProgN
gougler08
AG
Yet futures are up 12 right now, so that's good I guess
ProgN
Hasn't gone to the Senate, which they'll be dumb enough to pass and put Trump in a precarious spot to sign it. This could blow up the trade deal. It's just political garbage designed to bring down the markets for an election year.
Ragoo
AG
ROKU up nearly $4 pre-market right now...
ProgN
Ken Langone was dropping some truth bombs and good takes this morning on CNBC. It's worth a rewatch later this evening if you're into that type of stuff.
oldarmy1
AG
When you wish upon a Star

DIS up $1.22 and those calls will pop.
5C
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Also need ZS to make a run
oldarmy1
AG
Sequoia Capital investing 3.4 billion in U.S. and China companies. JD, BB, FB, AMZN and GOOG
oldarmy1
AG
The Gross Prophet said:

oldarmy1 said:

Also need ZS to make a run

See if $51 is a catalyst. Also everyone remember if you have any options the premiums will revert to normal decay. In other words a $53 call that was $3.30 yesterday would usually have been around $1.60 and will get there fast after the open.

So wait for premiums to settle before eyeing entry either direction now.
UpstateAg
AG
Looking at BLUE today
IrishTxAggie
AG
No bueno jobs numbers, but the market is shrugging it off.
jswags
AG
Will our little ONTX make another run to .40 today?
oldarmy1
AG
jswags said:

Will our little ONTX make another run to .40 today?

Probably not. That was likely a consolidation top just shy of 40 cents.
oldarmy1
AG
Driving this morning but all ZS options will have a premium adjustment. I'd look out to Dec 20-27 $53, $54 after initial correction. Hope for an opening drop.
UpstateAg
AG
Dan's pre-market watchlist says Roku at 149 leads to a spike
oldarmy1
AG
DBX is near lows after extended drop and might be good option trade on the Sequoia news
oldarmy1
AG
Again, I'm driving so short and sweet. Pulled up a chart on DBX and look at front running volume to news out today
oldarmy1
AG
December 20th $20 calls 10 cents for the cheap risk trade on DBX.

Might be a stock near trend lows if reversal does come to go out to mid January
E
AG
C'mon CSCO lets get it together!
First Page Last Page
Page 839 of 6380

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.