Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,089,569 Views | 224479 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by sts7049
YNWA_AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah I followed them after pro or Irish mentioned it
khaos288
AG
khaos288 said:

Google calls this morning and bynd puts are so positive that I'm up pretty big.

They're covering. For shop/nflx/Uber puts at the moment

Shop puts turned big. Should have averaged down.
ProgN
SW AG80 said:

Since February, ROKU has had a big surge when their quarterly report comes out, with some uptick in the days before the report is released. Some who post here have been followers and benefactors of ROKU but are pretty quiet right now about this stock.

AO, IrishAg and others, what are your thoughts on ROKU with the quarterly report coming out in 2 weeks?
They will hit their numbers because they back the previous estimates and guided the street higher when they reported last qtr. I'm watching the overall market before I re-enter prior to their next release.
Bonfire1996
AG
Prognightmare said:

SW AG80 said:

Since February, ROKU has had a big surge when their quarterly report comes out, with some uptick in the days before the report is released. Some who post here have been followers and benefactors of ROKU but are pretty quiet right now about this stock.

AO, IrishAg and others, what are your thoughts on ROKU with the quarterly report coming out in 2 weeks?
They will hit their numbers because they back the previous estimates and guided the street higher when they reported last qtr. I'm watching the overall market before I re-enter prior to their next release.
This. I think the market gives us a $125 entry point before earnings.
ProgN
leoj said:

There will be more put opportunities with BYND, it's about to fall to much more realistic valuations.

UBER is on my radar for the expiration lock up.
leoj
AG
I followed these

Shiner Bock
AG
not sure what just happened to MSFT, but my 140c 11/1 just popped 15%, sold and out!
E
AG
Run up to close with earnings report AH.

The price just went for a wild ride after earnings was released.
ProgN
LRCX
jmcfar_98
AG
Hopefully my 10/25 $250 calls are worth something now.
AgShaun00
AG
Prognightmare said:

LRCX
i got some
RangerRick9211
AG
TSLA.
leoj
AG
Going crazy. With the short interest, worth taking weekly calls even after the ah run up?
Bonfire1996
AG
Compare Microsoft and Proctor and Gamble

PG has a PE ratio close to 90x
MSFT has a PE ratio close to 30x

I don't get it. Microsoft's future is as bright as it has ever been. PG's most profitable product is getting destroyed - Gillette.
khaos288
AG
****kkkkkkk manic trading posted 270c tsla for 3.65 and I decided it was too rich for me...they're up 1000%
jmcfar_98
AG
I did the same thing but I did jump on the BYND 11/15 $100 puts for $13.75. I thought $3.65 was too much but I jumped on the BYND. Don't ask. It doesn't make sense either.
cjo03
AG
CreakinDeacon said:

mrad85 said:

CreakinDeacon said:

cjo03 said:

anyone in NOW? Took a beating with CEO change and ER after hours today.
Someone spent 2.6MM on $230c 11/15 before the announcement of the CEO leaving
Insider info no doubt
They used it poorly then. They way overpaid for those options
up to $235 after hours
IrishTxAggie
AG
cjo03 said:

CreakinDeacon said:

mrad85 said:

CreakinDeacon said:

cjo03 said:

anyone in NOW? Took a beating with CEO change and ER after hours today.
Someone spent 2.6MM on $230c 11/15 before the announcement of the CEO leaving
Insider info no doubt
They used it poorly then. They way overpaid for those options
up to $235 after hours
But the stock dropped 10% AH yesterday on the announcement of the CEO leaving. It opened at $216. When that $2.6MM position was taken it was for 12.20/contract it was trading at 227.4. Those 11/15 $230c got as low as 3.41 today.

Whoever paid 2.6mm still has 6.10 to go to breakeven now
khkman22
AG
khaos288 said:

****kkkkkkk manic trading posted 270c tsla for 3.65 and I decided it was too rich for me...they're up 1000%
Saw that too and thought about it just because it seemed like the put side was way overbought. Just too late in the day to make a rushed decision on it. I even quickly looked at the $300 11/15, but said there's no way they'll make it to $300, even with three weeks to go.
cjo03
AG
Interesting details. Thanks for breaking it out.

...it was not me that dropped the 2.6m
Aggie_2463
AG
Looks like CX missed on revenue, down ~5% to open
leoj
AG
Are we going to get a real break through to ATH this month?
YNWA_AG
AG

pacecar02
this is pretty big, I wonder the teeth of it though

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/china-takes-big-step-toward-protecting-intellectual-property-rights-of-foreign-businesses
IrishTxAggie
AG
pacecar02 said:

this is pretty big, I wonder the teeth of it though

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/china-takes-big-step-toward-protecting-intellectual-property-rights-of-foreign-businesses
Problem is going to be enforcement. Personally, I don't think it'll be worth the paper it's written on.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Talked to someone in the know about the ASFv in China. 80-90% of pigs in China have been destroyed. Repopulation efforts are underway. The large corporations that understand the biosecurity plans have had success and are looking to double size by beginning of Q2 2020. Mid-small farms are having difficulty because they skimped and cut corners on the disinfection processes. Some farms have had reoccurrences of the virus. Winter will present a problem because the virus can lay dormant in cooler weather and then pop back up again. It's moving in the right direction for recovery. I've even begun to have sales picking up a bit. Time will tell. Russia lives with this disease constantly, but they are good with control. The Chinese will have to take the advise of their commie brothers to the north.
aggiedaniel06
AG
I hope OA1 is right about WPM! My Dec Puts are not doing so hot today...
khkman22
AG
Went in on some lotto GOOGL 10/25 1275c. Got in at $0.60. Hoping for AMZN earnings to lead the way on this. This was based off of Manic Trading's 1290c tweet earlier this morning. Maybe if I'm lucky it'll run a little into close and I can be net free and hold 1/2 for tomorrow.
Shiner Bock
AG
khkman22 said:

Went in on some lotto GOOGL 10/25 1275c. Got in at $0.60. Hoping for AMZN earnings to lead the way on this. This was based off of Manic Trading's 1290c tweet earlier this morning. Maybe if I'm lucky it'll run a little into close and I can be net free and hold 1/2 for tomorrow.
i saw the same and bought a few of the 1290's at .25 for a lotto
shiphunt
AG
Robinhood finally introducing stops for options
Shiner Bock
AG
robinhood has gone live with stop limit orders on option trades
leoj
AG
Just saw that, thank god.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
dumb/noob question:
To find short interest percentage, I figure out total shares (on yahoo finance as mkt cap divided by stock price)
Then short interest...Is something like this https://www.nasdaq.com/market-activity/stocks/crwd/short-interest the best way to get that? then divide short interest by total shares to get the percentage?
If so, that means CRWD short interest percentage is like 2 and there will probably not be a short squeeze?
Shiner Bock
AG
Shiner Bock said:

khkman22 said:

i saw the same and bought a few of the 1290's at .25 for a lotto
chicken'd out on these, sold all for 9% profit... likely to regret
Brewmaster
AG
ROKU - are you shoppers of it, still eyeing $125? I'm tempted to sell here before options Friday (assuming MM's drag it down again tomorrow).
First Page Last Page
Page 788 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.