Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,087,060 Views | 224471 Replies | Last: 15 min ago by agdaddy04
BenRev09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is ROKU loading up here for another move?
Irish 2.0
BenRev09 said:

Is ROKU loading up here for another move?
It's revisiting it's daily low right now. It needs to get back above $133 soon.

Going through a ridiculous selloff right now. Needs to find support soon.
UpstateAg
AG
I might have bought the dip on MCD options.
BenRev09
Irish 2.0
Solid V on $129 with ROKU. Enter at your own risk. Volatility is a ***** on this one
La Bamba
AG
Uber and Lyft are showing some strong gains right now.
khaos288
AG
La Bamba said:

Yep. Sold my put and will re buy for cheap later. Lyft announcement is carrying them but once the real data comes out it'll drop again
La Bamba
AG
khaos288 said:

La Bamba said:

Yep. Sold my put and will re buy for cheap later. Lyft announcement is carrying them but once the real data comes out it'll drop again
Yeah, Lyft came out with news about potentially being profitable in a few years, no? Right now the price action is strong. Going to ride this wave and close out position today. Nice little gain.
Irish 2.0
Someone dropped $975k on LYFT 4/17 $52.5c at $3.9 per.

Some om the 10/25 $45c too for around $1
tailgatetimer10
AG
Just got the notification for my 12.20 COOP holding sold
ProgN
FSLY is back on my radar for a trade
Bert315
AG
What do y'all think of Covetrus? They have taken a nose dive this year down to $9. Just named a new CEO this morning.
ProgN
CAT missed earnings
ProgN
Never heard of it. What's the symbol?
ProgN
BA just missed earnings, BIGLY.
george1992
Prognightmare said:

FSLY is back on my radar for a trade

This one has cut me deep so far but I'm not giving up on her. All my momentum stocks got crushed yesterday. Not a good week so far for Big G.
ProgN
I traded it from 22 to 25.5

It gets down in that 16.5-17.75 range, Ill trade it again.
cjo03
AG
anyone in NOW? Took a beating with CEO change and ER after hours today.
george1992
Prognightmare said:

I traded it from 22 to 25.5

It gets down in that 16.5-17.75 range, Ill trade it again.

If it goes to 16.5, I'm gonna take a dump, put it in a brown bag and drop it off on the front steps of their CEO's home.
Irish 2.0
cjo03 said:

Someone spent 2.6MM on $230c 11/15 before the announcement of the CEO leaving
mrad85
AG
CreakinDeacon said:

cjo03 said:

Insider info no doubt
Irish 2.0
mrad85 said:

CreakinDeacon said:

cjo03 said:

Insider info no doubt
They used it poorly then. They way overpaid for those options
Shiner Bock
AG
Anyone playing Ford earnings? I just dont see this being a good quarter for them with the botched explorer rollout and general concerns in the auto industry. I guess perhaps the news is already baked into the share price? Looking a few puts myself.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-21/ford-botches-explorer-launch-putting-ceo-back-on-the-hot-seat
khkman22
AG
Anybody have thoughts on AAPL for earnings next week? Was thinking about some $250 11/15 or $245 11/8 calls. I'm hoping their guidance for those signing up for Apple Arcade and Apple TV+, along with forecasting users due to the new device purchases (even though those are free for a year) will give them a boost, even if earnings don't crush expectations.
khkman22
AG
Have been watching MCD the last couple of days. The large volume spike at 10:20 and then the subsequent drop, what would that likely mean in the short term? Puts are the best strategy since the volume spike couldn't move it higher? Is there any reason to think a reversal will come and a 11/15 call would be worth looking at?
mrad85
AG
khkman22 said:

Have been watching MCD the last couple of days. The large volume spike at 10:20 and then the subsequent drop, what would that likely mean in the short term? Puts are the best strategy since the volume spike couldn't move it higher? Is there any reason to think a reversal will come and a 11/15 call would be worth looking at?
This makes 2 of us.

I hate to bail too soon, but It's not looking good right now
SW AG80
AG
Since February, ROKU has had a big surge when their quarterly report comes out, with some uptick in the days before the report is released. Some who post here have been followers and benefactors of ROKU but are pretty quiet right now about this stock.

AO, IrishAg and others, what are your thoughts on ROKU with the quarterly report coming out in 2 weeks?
leoj
AG
I chickened out of the 11/15 $80 BYND outs yesterday, would have already doubled.

I'm playing MSFT earnings calls with a real small amount, I know it's normally a fools errand.
khaos288
AG
Google calls this morning and bynd puts are so positive that I'm up pretty big.

They're covering. For shop/nflx/Uber puts at the moment
YNWA_AG
AG
Almost went into the BYND 95 weeklies at .97 earlier.
khaos288
AG
YNWA_AG said:

Almost went into the BYND 95 weeklies at .97 earlier.

That's exactly what I did. @manictrading is someone I follow on Twitter that I pick plays from
leoj
AG
There will be more put opportunities with BYND, it's about to fall to much more realistic valuations.

UBER is on my radar for the expiration lock up.
Brewmaster
AG
SW AG80 said:

Since February, ROKU has had a big surge when their quarterly report comes out, with some uptick in the days before the report is released. Some who post here have been followers and benefactors of ROKU but are pretty quiet right now about this stock.

AO, IrishAg and others, what are your thoughts on ROKU with the quarterly report coming out in 2 weeks?
They'll probably have better insight on it than me, but... I think acquiring Dataxu (a video ad platform) is brilliant. They want to make more money in advertising, not just sales of ROKU equipment (tv's even).

I think they're expected to surpass earnings as well. I'm very bullish on ROKU personally.
leoj
AG
Ok actually no one mention beyond in this thread again. Wow.
IrishTxAggie
AG
BREwmaster said:

SW AG80 said:

They'll probably have better insight on it than me, but... I think acquiring Dataxu (a video ad platform) is brilliant. They want to make more money in advertising, not just sales of ROKU equipment (tv's even).

I think they're expected to surpass earnings as well. I'm very bullish on ROKU personally.
I'm long term bullish on it. I've got some calls right now that are under water because MMs are ****ing around right now. After earnings, I could see it surpass $150 fairly quickly and have a similar run to their last one.
First Page Last Page
Page 787 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.