Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,075,340 Views | 224426 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Heineken-Ashi
leoj
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This has some interesting info, curious for other's thoughts. I don't have a position.

george1992
diablo loco said:

George my man. Missed you. Where you at OSTK?
I just sold 1/2 my shares for a nice little profit. I'm not sure its going to continue to be a yo-yo. Hopefully it keeps the upward path but I'm taking some off the table in case it goes back down again.

One of my services is really hot on CWBHF - mary jane company. I cannot buy it in my IBKR account. I made some money on it last month but its been trending down. So it might be time for it to go up again. Think I might buy some in my TD Ameritrade Account and some for my sister sister. She would love to know she's invested in the drugs.
tramaro1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Model T on ZS stands around $56 if just looking at after hours play. On a macro, once it finds its bottom the Model T is going to be above $70

Looks like it found the bottom. Are you buying shares or options?
Brewmaster
AG
george1992 said:

diablo loco said:

I just sold 1/2 my shares for a nice little profit. I'm not sure its going to continue to be a yo-yo. Hopefully it keeps the upward path but I'm taking some off the table in case it goes back down again.

One of my services is really hot on CWBHF - mary jane company. I cannot buy it in my IBKR account. I made some money on it last month but its been trending down. So it might be time for it to go up again. Think I might buy some in my TD Ameritrade Account and some for my sister sister. She would love to know she's invested in the drugs.
my my old roomie (AgShaun) on here is big on CWBHF. I prefer to smoke CURLF, lol.

OSTK next resistance is 26.40. I'm going to trim some just before that. Then it should simmer for a day or so, but it is very near a big squeeze, which I'm not going to miss.

Big $ was buying chunks of OSTK 100k a pop, banging on the door!
Brewmaster
AG
leoj said:

This has some interesting info, curious for other's thoughts. I don't have a position.

ridiculous amount still short in it and big bulls have noticed. This could double or triple in a month. JMO
khaos288
AG
BREwmaster said:

leoj said:

ridiculous amount still short in it and big bulls have noticed. This could double or triple in a month. JMO

You playing any options or just keeping a position? I bought back in for the ride
jmcfar_98
AG
Don't forget tomorrow is Quad Witching Day. Expiration of securities.

My bad. Next Friday
oldarmy1
AG
khkman22 said:

oldarmy1 said:

X has gotten off to a good start towards an engulfing bear candle
Still haven't jumped in yet, but would the 10/18 $12s be a better/just as good option as the $11s? Looking at $.40 target on those.
You could enter the $12's and if the hanging man technical confirms reversal hang tight and if X hits a new high above today exit
oldarmy1
AG
RH $165 Puts out a week already moving.
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

khkman22 said:

oldarmy1 said:

X has gotten off to a good start towards an engulfing bear candle
Still haven't jumped in yet, but would the 10/18 $12s be a better/just as good option as the $11s? Looking at $.40 target on those.
You could enter the $12's and if the hanging man technical confirms reversal hang tight and if X hits a new high above today exit
This will be my play, already in the $12s but with a tight stop tomorrow if it doesn't confirm the hanging man
AgShaun00
AG
BREwmaster said:

george1992 said:

diablo loco said:

my my old roomie (AgShaun) on here is big on CWBHF. I prefer to smoke CURLF, lol.

OSTK next resistance is 26.40. I'm going to trim some just before that. Then it should simmer for a day or so, but it is very near a big squeeze, which I'm not going to miss.

Big $ was buying chunks of OSTK 100k a pop, banging on the door!
I missed the sell when I was up 40$ on CWBHF. I still think it is a great play long term. With Kroger now selling it, that has to help. I do own curlf also.

What newsletter posted it?
AgShaun00
AG
Charlotte's Web (OTC: CWBHF)
On August 14, Charlotte's Web reported its second-quarter earnings and held an investor conference call.
Results were more or less in line with our expectations... This is a growing company that is positioning itself nationally for an onslaught of CBD-product demand.
Revenue achieved its highest quarterly level ever at $25 million. Adjusted EBITDA declined from the second quarter of 2018 as operating expenses spiked. These expenses relate directly to infrastructure investment in the company. As revenue ramps during the second half of the year, we believe scale will come into play and EBITDA will improve.
Remember, the company increased its acres planted from 300 to 867 in 2019. This takes some operating investment to get started up.
Lastly, the company reiterated revenue guidance of $120 million to $170 million. This is a wide range. It's primarily dependent on the pace of adoption by retailers selling Charlotte's Web products. The current estimate is $131 million, which is toward the lower end of the range. This is a good estimate, as it allows for more upside than downside.
Deanie Elsner, the company's new CEO, continues to impress us. She's close to completing her first 100 days at the company, and her presence on the call was confident and comfortable.
A new CFO has come onboard... Russell Hammer will be taking over for Rich Mohr. Often, a new CFO is something to take note of. However, we don't believe this transition is concerning. Mohr took over when the company was very small, built out a larger financial team, and managed the process of going public.
Hammer has international public company experience in consumer product goods. His experience will serve the company well as it accelerates growth across the U.S. This looks to be a healthy, natural transition for the company.
On the conference call, Elsner made comments about the FDA potentially providing additional guidance this Fall. This would be the first official comment from the federal agency since its May open meeting on CBD. We would welcome further regulatory guidance, as it reduces uncertainty in the exploding cannabis market segment. We will watch closely for more information.
We're not concerned by anything we see in the quarter for this company. Charlotte's Web (OTC: CWBHF) remains a buy up to $30.

ProgN
Brewmaster
AG
OSTK - I'm just enjoying the ride up There are a ton of calls coming in though if you want to make some easy money. I'd follow the masses on it. I'll post one here if I see Will Meade or another post options.

some 200k lots bought up into the close near $27, crazy volume.
docaggie
AG
oldarmy1 said:

RH $165 Puts out a week already moving.

I bought 9/20 160s on the news, at 0.74. We'll see how the next few days goes.
Class of 1998;
Husband of an Aggie, Class of 1999;
Father to future Class of 2029 and 2031
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
UpstateAg
AG
Bought some BA weekliy lotto tickets on profit made selling Calls this week. This is either going to be awesome or suck.
Aggie_2463
AG
HEAR down 7% AH. Any news? Down to $9
gougler08
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

HEAR down 7% AH. Any news? Down to $9

Something weird is going on there...nasdaq after hours site shows it up to 9.95 now
oldarmy1
AG
With Quad Witching next Friday and the VIX moving lower it will be a good time to buy volatility call options out a month. Small VIX $15 Calls early and if we do break to new all-time highs slowly add every 10 cent move lower.

The SPXS bear hedge is at all-time lows, breaking below previous $15.80 area. That bodes well for a breakout signal but could snap back up if fails.

Fun stuff
oldarmy1
AG
AMBA has a squeeze going on and typically those end with a long green candle day. $70 calls out a week
59 South
AG
Can we get a JD breakout today please?!?
gougler08
AG
59 South said:

Can we get a JD breakout today please?!?
I need this to balance the random ass drops of DXC and HEAR over the past 2 days
khkman22
AG
Looking at X pre-market, would it be best to close the puts?
gougler08
AG
khkman22 said:

Looking at X pre-market, would it be best to close the puts?
Probably want to wait at least an hour today and see if it's going to hold or come down and continue off the hanging man technical
Colt98
AG
On RH puts. Should we be looking at selling at open or wait until 160 area?
JobSecurity
AG
Went to buy OSTK calls and I can't. Set to closing only
E
AG
TEUM has had a nice week, is this the reversal? god I hope so!
UpstateAg
AG
Took the double on my BA weekly. I'm out for the week. Unless jd leaps become cheap
SECAg13
AG
OSTK running again!
gougler08
AG
I guess HEAR wasn't really down at $9 last night...that was odd
TheBiggerEvent
AG
AKAM
george1992
SECAg13 said:

OSTK running again!
I'm going to sell out at 29 so the sky is the limit after that.
oldarmy1
AG
Early X move looks like a short clear out....see if it loses $13 on volume for confirmation
SoTXAg09
AG
Kicking my self for cashing OSTK calls earlier this week. Oh well, take the profit, right?
gougler08
AG
SoTXAg09 said:

Kicking my self for cashing OSTK calls earlier this week. Oh well, take the profit, right?
Never complain about a profit
First Page Last Page
Page 737 of 6413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.