Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,978,024 Views | 224063 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by texagbeliever
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stock rose 50% in 2 weeks, there will be profit taking.
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

Quote:

RH's stock halted for news pending

10:49 am ET September 12, 2019 (MarketWatch)

$300 convertible notes offering explored
oldarmy1
AG
X has gotten off to a good start towards an engulfing bear candle
pacecar02
MCD almost at 50 percent retracement (or model "T")
oldarmy1
AG
RH (RH +3.2%) says it's considering a $300M convertible note offering due in 2024 in a private offering to qualified institutional buyers.

If the deal goes through, RH would expect to enter into convertible note hedge and warrant transactions that are designed to offset the effect of dilution from the conversion of the notes up to 100% or more of the common stock price at the time of pricing of the notes.

The retailer says deal proceeds would go to retire debt.

Shares of RH are under a trading halt, with no resumption time listed at the moment by the Nasdaq.

leoj
AG
oldarmy1
AG
RH opened back and had quick drop to $165 before back to $171 area. Caught off guard the bulls could be holding it up while rotating options. Watch Put option volume or deep in the money covered calls as sign they are leveraging out, because it will drop hard if that's happening
gougler08
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

gougler08 said:

DXC getting killed today
Yeah...my only bad one today. Makes me sad in pants.
Well at least it bounced off $30 again, seems like very firm support now
leoj
AG
There goes SQ
Ragoo
AG
H&S on the daily SPY
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

RH opened back and had quick drop to $165 before back to $171 area. Caught off guard the bulls could be holding it up while rotating options. Watch Put option volume or deep in the money covered calls as sign they are leveraging out, because it will drop hard if that's happening
Oct 4th $160 calls showing the deep in the money volume explained above. They are getting $13 premium for a net $173.
leoj
AG

oldarmy1
AG
Ragoo said:

H&S on the daily SPY
REJECTED
oldarmy1
AG
leoj said:

SHHHH
Ragoo
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Ragoo said:

H&S on the daily SPY
REJECTED
Brewmaster
AG
oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Oct 4th $160 calls showing the deep in the money volume explained above. They are getting $13 premium for a net $173.
glad I sold mine and bounced with some profit...happy to watch it from the sidelines for a few days.
george1992
khkman22 said:

Surprised nobody has mentioned the real reason for the run up the last couple of weeks. george_92 apparently didn't come back with a new username after being banned.
I'm down 20% the last two weeks due to some really stupid trades but I'm back diggin myself out of the hole I'm in. The good news is I'm still up 21% for the year but I'm a little greedy.

Thanks to Colin saying that DXC would likely go up with the CEO change, I've got blood all over my screen this am. Thanks a lot mick

OSTK has been good to me and FSLY is turning out to be a great trading stock. Goes up and down like a girl from Gonzales. Also bought a bunch of beaten down software stocks and some Roku when it went down the other day so things are looking up. The ones currently grinding their way back are AYX, BZUN, ILMN, OKTA, RGEN, SFIX, SHOP, TTD and TWLO.

The thing I've learned over and over again is not to make quick changes but I still do it like the moran that I am and I get punished for doing it. Whenever I buy a good group of growth stocks, get to work and leave my account alone, it goes up (like my little feller when someone posts the wet tshirt pic of Kate Upton). I've got a small account for my sister that is a Catholic Nun and her account has gone from $12K to 21K in 8.5 months just by buying some good growth stocks and leaving it alone. Primarily Roku. Her cost basis is at 80 per share.

Won't get to post much due to my rookie status. Hopefully the mods have gotten a little better sense of humor but I wont hold my breath.
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

leoj said:

SHHHH
That has hanging man technical all over it today
IrishTxAggie
AG
Went in on some MSFT 9/20 $142 calls. That was a CheddarFlow play.
Whitetail
AG
Welcome back!
ProgN
george1992 said:

khkman22 said:

Surprised nobody has mentioned the real reason for the run up the last couple of weeks. george_92 apparently didn't come back with a new username after being banned.
I'm down 20% the last two weeks due to some really stupid trades but I'm back diggin myself out of the hole I'm in. The good news is I'm still up 21% for the year but I'm a little greedy.

Thanks to Colin saying that DXC would likely go up with the CEO change, I've got blood all over my screen this am. Thanks a lot mick

OSTK has been good to me and FSLY is turning out to be a great trading stock. Goes up and down like a girl from Gonzales. Also bought a bunch of beaten down software stocks and some Roku when it went down the other day so things are looking up. The ones currently grinding their way back are AYX, BZUN, ILMN, OKTA, RGEN, SFIX, SHOP, TTD and TWLO.

The thing I've learned over and over again is not to make quick changes but I still do it like the moran that I am and I get punished for doing it. Whenever I buy a good group of growth stocks, get to work and leave my account alone, it goes up (like my little feller when someone posts the wet tshirt pic of Kate Upton). I've got a small account for my sister that is a Catholic Nun and her account has gone from $12K to 21K in 8.5 months just by buying some good growth stocks and leaving it alone. Primarily Roku. Her cost basis is at 80 per share.

Won't get to post much due to my rookie status. Hopefully the mods have gotten a little better sense of humor but I wont hold my breath.

Welcome home brother.
Shiner Bock
AG
Quote:

I've got a small account for my sister that is a Catholic Nun and her account has gone from $12K to 21K in 8.5 months just by buying some good growth stocks and leaving it alone.

Rule 1?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Shiner Bock said:

Quote:

I've got a small account for my sister that is a Catholic Nun and her account has gone from $12K to 21K in 8.5 months just by buying some good growth stocks and leaving it alone.

Rule 1?
I'm mildly intrigued...though I don't want to go to hell...
ProgN
IrishTxAggie said:

Shiner Bock said:

Quote:

Rule 1?
I'm mildly intrigued...though I don't want to go to hell...
Too late for you and me brother.
george1992
Can't be wasting precious posts with images of my hot sister Nun. Just use your imagination.
khkman22
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Still haven't jumped in yet, but would the 10/18 $12s be a better/just as good option as the $11s? Looking at $.40 target on those.
IrishTxAggie
AG
george1992 said:

Can't be wasting precious posts with images of my hot sister Nun. Just use your imagination.
I'm 31 and single... Don't tell me to use my imagination.
ProgN
Quote:

Shares of several oil and gas companies are trading lower after as a potential push-back after the sector trading higher for the last three consecutive sessions on news that OPEC and other countries would agree to extend oil output cuts to support prices. NOTE: Saudi Arabia wants to boost oil prices for the upcoming Aramco IPO in an effort to balance its budget and pull off a $2 trillion valuation.

In case anyone was curious why the O&G stocks are doing well lately.
gougler08
AG
khkman22 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Still haven't jumped in yet, but would the 10/18 $12s be a better/just as good option as the $11s? Looking at $.40 target on those.
I went in at $0.43 on those
ProgN
george1992 said:

Never suggest using our imagination on TexAgs.
gougler08
AG
Are you guys riding COOP out to gap fill around 12.50?
leoj
AG
I'm in the 140s
jbeck3487
AG
OSTK up to 25.18
amg1996
AG
What's the move with OSTK? Sell now or do people think it will push $28 range?
diablo loco
George my man. Missed you. Where you at OSTK?
First Page Last Page
Page 736 of 6402

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.