Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,103,205 Views | 224581 Replies | Last: 26 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
Brewmaster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Prognightmare said:

diablo loco said:

anyone else taking heart medication specific to their OSTK holdings? what's lit a fire under it? Is this shorts closing out before 9/23?
It's a momentum trading stock now. Think musical chairs with real cash. You don't want to be the one on either side of this trade without a chair.
16,000 Friday calls on it at 23!
ProgN
Read your profile on twitter, may need some advice for my backyard when my divorce is final.
diablo loco
i have a chair.
ProgN
IrishTxAggie
AG
Prognightmare said:

Read your profile on twitter, may need some advice for my backyard when my divorce is final.

leoj
AG
I would personally wait on ROKU, seems like some rotation out of growth stocks the last two days. It will find support.
oldarmy1
AG
If you bought the $55 ZS Put you should be buying at $51
ProgN
You crack me up Irish.
oldarmy1
AG
Model T on ZS stands around $56 if just looking at after hours play. On a macro, once it finds its bottom the Model T is going to be above $70
khaos288
AG
Geezus it's falling like a rock, what's the buy point?
Agswinning
Missed that. Thank you
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

For the gamblers, AIMT goes before the FDA panel on 9/13
I like gambling on biotech! Think I'll pick up some $35 9/20 calls
jmcfar_98
AG
Peloton sets IPO range between $26 and $29 per share, looks to raise as much as $1.2 billion.

Road show could start as soon as tomorrow.
leoj
AG
Don't think the market is in the mood for anymore very no profitable ipo's this late in the game but we'll see. I know they have a huge customer retention rate but that's to be expected when you shell out that much for a bike.
Brewmaster
AG
Prognightmare said:

any time chief... over beers, will trade you for options knowledge I've just been flipping stocks so far and trying to learn.

LOL Irish, great gif
Brewmaster
AG
And not even a real bike, an overpriced stationary bike with an iPad glued to it. I'm a cyclist myself, but much prefer zwift for indoor rides - $15 a month vs 40+. Also, I use my real bike on a trainer...far superior set up.

Ragoo
AG
BREwmaster said:

And not even a real bike, an overpriced stationary bike with an iPad glued to it. I'm a cyclist myself, but much prefer zwift for indoor rides - $15 a month vs 40+. Also, I use my real bike on a trainer...far superior set up.

i am a Zwifter too
ProgN
Ragoo,

You buying more ITM calls on ROKU? If so, what month and strike?
IrishTxAggie
AG
As someone that just moved to a more bike-able area and enjoys being outside and liked to bike back in the day, any recommendations for a good bike that for leisurely rides? Not planning to get into the critical mass type of biking.
Ragoo
AG
Buy a used road bike. I have a specialized Allez I bought for $400. Look for all carbon. You should be able to ride white oaks from downtown to BW8.
Ragoo
AG
Prognightmare said:

Ragoo,

You buying more ITM calls on ROKU? If so, what month and strike?
man, seeing it at 176 yesterday and then 141 today was a real kick in the nuts. I cannot make heads or tails of the sell off.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Thanks!
ProgN
It's tied to the Apple + pricing. Street was expecting $9.99/ mo and it's half that thus leading to less revenue for ROKU. However, some estimates put Apple + getting 100 M subs at that rate. This is a huge buying op, IMO and since you follow the options closer than I do I wanted to know what looked attractive to you. If it dips to $135 what January calls should I research. IMO, it hits $200 into that earnings announcement. I may even go out to feb so I have the earnings as insurance.
jmcfar_98
AG

spud1910
AG
UpstateAg said:

Anyone else still have their DBX calls for 9/20? I've got 20C and looking for it to break through 20 tomorrow
I do.
khkman22
AG

Ragoo
AG
I like to buy ITM options that far out because I have baked in intrinsic value reducing the cost basis.

If it falls to 135 the Jan 20 2020 135 calls should be under $20. Gives you a break even of 155 and 45 in upside at $200. It also buys you time.
ProgN

Interesting developments
gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

Interesting developments

Yet futures are flat this morning
ProgN
Flat to down but go up during the day with a strong close would be better for the market breath than open up big and sell off through out the day. JMO
ProgN
Quote:

GameStop Still An 'Attractive Investment' Wedbush Says -- Market Talk
Today 8:56 AM ET (Dow Jones)Print
08:55 ET - Wedbush analysts remain bullish on GameStop's long-term prospects despite the stock falling 16% in premarket trading after the videogame retailer said revenue fell sharply in its most recent quarter. "We continue to believe that GameStop is an attractive investment," Wedbush says. "We think ongoing sales of the Switch Lite, a solid release schedule next year, and the launch of next generation consoles late in the year can keep GameStop generating $200M or more in free cash flow annually for years to come." Wedbush analysts also say the company is well-positioned to go private, either through a creeping repurchase of its own shares or through investment by an outside firm.
deadbq03
AG
And down 18% to open.
YNWA_AG
AG
COOP close to $10
tramaro1
AG
COOP!!!
FrioAg 00
AG
This is crazy pills. Their target market has fully embraced buying hardware via Amazon prime, and software via download and quickly moving to cloud based subscription services.

The content companies are consolidating and will likely land on 2 open platforms.

It's a dying business and the only question is how long the tail is that can be milked.
First Page Last Page
Page 732 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.